Author Topic: To All The Homophobes Out There.  (Read 24392 times)

Offline Fink

• SpongeBob
  • get high like planes
    • View Profile
To All The Homophobes Out There.
« Reply #75 on: May 08, 2005, 10:33:03 am »
I'm not scared of homosexuals, I just don't support homosexuality. Not my belief.

I know a few guys that are "gay", and they're really great people. They act as a regular person would act, that is, mostly the way the opposite sex would act, but what the heck: it doesn't bother me. As long as another girl doesn't "show interest" in me, I'm perfectly fine with it. As the United State's motto once was, "It's a free country".

patricksquarepants

« Reply #76 on: May 09, 2005, 04:04:18 pm »
i think im at an age were being straight, gay people do scare me a little
in the sense you dont know who is gay

Sheldon J. Plankton

« Reply #77 on: May 13, 2005, 01:29:55 pm »
Homosexuals, sodomites, or any other name you chose to call them by, are not gay (which means happy), talented, special, or even gifted. What homosexuals and homosexuality are, is an evil abomination in the eyes of God, a blemish of the face of God's creation.
Homosexuality is a SIN. Standing up and speaking against this vile evil does not make you homophobic as the homosexuals would have you believe. Homophobia is a fear of homosexuals. As children of the one and only eternal and loving true God, we have nothing to fear from these sinners. In fact, it is they who are afraid of us. They are afraid of us because we stand up against them and proclaim homosexuality for what it is, a VILE AND EVIL SIN.
[snapback]162675[/snapback]

How can homosexuality be a sin, you can't choose to be gay it's just the way some people are born, some people are white, some people are black, some people are Hispanic, some people are Asian, they had no control over that, but they are, and it's not a bad thing at all, how is being gay any different.

And I do understand that was in the Bible, but tell me, do you really think that languages developed from some giant tower in Isreal or that god created everything at once, because I don't, and I don't believe that either.

Lesson=Don't take religon that seriously.

Offline Isnt Anything

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • I look at the sounds through filters.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 13, 2005, 03:16:04 pm »
It isnt natural according to God.

Romans Ch 1 26-28:

"...That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. And the men, instead of having normal sexual relationships with women burned with lost for each other. Men did shameful things with other men and, as a result, suffered within themselves the penalty they so richly deserved."
« Last Edit: May 13, 2005, 03:20:50 pm by Isnt Anything »

Offline Fink

• SpongeBob
  • get high like planes
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 13, 2005, 06:16:04 pm »
How can homosexuality be a sin, you can't choose to be gay it's just the way some people are born, some people are white, some people are black, some people are Hispanic, some people are Asian, they had no control over that, but they are, and it's not a bad thing at all, how is being gay any different.

And I do understand that was in the Bible, but tell me, do you really think that languages developed from some giant tower in Isreal or that god created everything at once, because I don't, and I don't believe that either.

Lesson=Don't take religon that seriously.
[snapback]178523[/snapback]

How can you not choose to be gay? YOU choose who you fall in love with, it's your choice, so don't say that you're forced to being gay.

And people take their beliefs seriously, and obviously you do too, so don't tell someone to not take their religion seriously. Someone could just equally tell you to give up for what you believe in because it's never going to happen that way.

Gideon Brown

« Reply #80 on: May 13, 2005, 06:25:06 pm »
I didn't choose to fall for a guy, but I ended up doing so. You can't choose who you love. If I had my way, I'd choose to fall for a guy who actually KNEW he wanted a relationship, and was prepared to get into one. But noooo, I had to fall for a guy who's not sure what he wants, and I wait weeks before he talks to me after a date. It's annoying, but I can't help myself.

If I had my choice to love who I wanted...bah...you're so funny.

Offline Fink

• SpongeBob
  • get high like planes
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 13, 2005, 06:34:42 pm »
I'm funny? I'm not the one saying that I have no word when it comes to love. You have a choice, you just don't know what it is. Either you fall in love with the guy, or you choose not to. How do you choose not to? Pretty easy, I'm not saying this out of ignorance, it's happened. I swear I was in love with someone who I knew I couldn't be with, because of issues I'm not going to say. I'll just say he has a bad reputation, but that's what I loved about him. As unfair as it was, my parents were the ones to declare that I couldn't see him. I forced myself out of love, and it happened. As painful as it was, I did it. Everyone has authority over whom they fall in love with, you just have to recognize it instead of blindly going for someone.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #82 on: May 13, 2005, 06:37:37 pm »
I hate how love has to be so restricted these days... it really isn't fair. I myself have fallen in love with guys and girls. I don't discriminate because of their gender... all that matters to me is them as a person physically, personally, and emotionally.

Offline Isnt Anything

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • I look at the sounds through filters.
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 13, 2005, 07:45:27 pm »
I'm funny? I'm not the one saying that I have no word when it comes to love. You have a choice, you just don't know what it is. Either you fall in love with the guy, or you choose not to. How do you choose not to? Pretty easy, I'm not saying this out of ignorance, it's happened. I swear I was in love with someone who I knew I couldn't be with, because of issues I'm not going to say. I'll just say he has a bad reputation, but that's what I loved about him. As unfair as it was, my parents were the ones to declare that I couldn't see him. I forced myself out of love, and it happened. As painful as it was, I did it. Everyone has authority over whom they fall in love with, you just have to recognize it instead of blindly going for someone.
[snapback]178586[/snapback]

I've made myself quit likeing someone. I've never fallen in love. It'll take a lot for me to fall in love with you. But, I did that for my best interest. I knew nothing was going to happend and I CHOSE not to go down that road again.

Gideon Brown

« Reply #84 on: May 13, 2005, 07:54:14 pm »
You don't know what love is until you try to stop loving someone and you realize you can't. Trust me. I know how to stop LUSTING, but I can NOT stop love. And this is coming from a pessemist.
Not everyone is you.

Sheldon J. Plankton

« Reply #85 on: May 17, 2005, 03:34:44 pm »
People should be aloud to love whoever they want to love, whether they're the same or opposite sex, I am done with this topic, as I believe I have stated my opinion enough already. *leaves*.