2 (4.4%)
Gay
1 (2.2%)
Unsure/Deciding
2 (4.4%)
Open Minded
2 (4.4%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Author Topic: Your Sexuality  (Read 43820 times)

Kenny Blankenship

Your Sexuality
« Reply #90 on: May 16, 2005, 08:40:25 am »
No, what I'm saying is, people always complain about how the posts are useless, but half the members here argue over stupid things. Honestly, you guys are more concerned with proving MSP wrong than anything else.
[snapback]179335[/snapback]

Good gravy you couldn't be any more correct.  It's the main reason I never step into this forum, because there's actually very little debate going on... most of it seems like trivial bickering to me...

Snowthrower

Your Sexuality
« Reply #91 on: May 16, 2005, 01:45:04 pm »
I'm not saying I hate these people.  But that thing Hate the Sin love the sinner is NOT in the bible.
[snapback]176903[/snapback]

Sorry to respond to this late, but... Being gay or bisexual is NOT a sin. Any actions you do with each other are sins (since you are not married), just as a heterosexual couple having premarital sex.

Sheldon J. Plankton

Your Sexuality
« Reply #92 on: May 16, 2005, 02:53:07 pm »
MSP you claim you don't hate these people but it sure sounds like you do...

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
Your Sexuality
« Reply #93 on: May 16, 2005, 07:51:29 pm »
Im straight as a line and i cannot lie, this is a fact that you cannot deny.

People people just to let u know being gay is natural and not a choice!!!!!!! i know someone over the net who really is gay and trust me hes nice and not creepy
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

sponge monkey100

Your Sexuality
« Reply #94 on: May 16, 2005, 08:15:27 pm »
straight straight straight straight straight as a line!!!!
having sex is perfectly natueral if you are married!!
if not it's still natueral but you will have to take the coniquence for having sex and take resonibility of the baby(if you get pregent and have the baby).

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
Your Sexuality
« Reply #95 on: May 16, 2005, 11:52:25 pm »
In psychology (which I have been studying for A levels) it is scientificly proven that about 75% of sex in life is not naturally caused.
And whatever is not natural should not be.
But that doesn't make me right now, does it?
« Last Edit: May 16, 2005, 11:52:46 pm by Sarah »
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Sheldon J. Plankton

Your Sexuality
« Reply #96 on: May 17, 2005, 03:38:29 pm »
In psychology (which I have been studying for A levels) it is scientificly proven that about 75% of sex in life is not naturally caused.
[snapback]179631[/snapback]

Sarah this thread is about sexual orientation not sexual intercourses (just so you know, because I think you think it's about sexual intercourses).

My best friend is asexual (well, he's 13 and he's basically in puberty but he doesn't like men or women so I assume he is), and he's a really nice and cool guy, but I don't think that there is a lot of anti-asexual stuff like there is toward homo and bi sexuals.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Your Sexuality
« Reply #97 on: May 17, 2005, 06:09:08 pm »

Sarah this thread is about sexual orientation not sexual intercourses (just so you know, because I think you think it's about sexual intercourses).

My best friend is asexual (well, he's 13 and he's basically in puberty but he doesn't like men or women so I assume he is), and he's a really nice and cool guy, but I don't think that there is a lot of anti-asexual stuff like there is toward homo and bi sexuals.
[snapback]179757[/snapback]
This thread has sexuality so it can be broadened

Elizabeth Rose

Your Sexuality
« Reply #98 on: May 17, 2005, 06:56:52 pm »

Asexual means you reproduce with yourself....

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
Your Sexuality
« Reply #99 on: May 17, 2005, 11:47:55 pm »
Actually, Asexual means you take no iterest in it at all...I beleive...if not, someone correct me.
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Gideon Brown

Your Sexuality
« Reply #100 on: May 18, 2005, 06:21:11 am »
Having no evident sex or sex organs; sexless.
Relating to, produced by, or involving reproduction that occurs without the union of male and female gametes, as in binary fission or budding.
Lacking interest in or desire for sex.

That's the three definitions of asexual.

Offline Isnt Anything

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • I look at the sounds through filters.
    • View Profile
Your Sexuality
« Reply #101 on: May 18, 2005, 07:24:01 am »

Asexual means you reproduce with yourself....
[snapback]179906[/snapback]

Thats impossible. Gideon was right.

Elizabeth Rose

Your Sexuality
« Reply #102 on: May 18, 2005, 07:57:40 am »
Having no evident sex or sex organs; sexless.
Relating to, produced by, or involving reproduction that occurs without the union of male and female gametes, as in binary fission or budding.
Lacking interest in or desire for sex.

That's the three definitions of asexual.
[snapback]179992[/snapback]
Ok then.

lola bunny

Your Sexuality
« Reply #103 on: May 18, 2005, 09:32:37 am »
im stright but nottins rong with being by or gay or stright

Sheldon J. Plankton

Your Sexuality
« Reply #104 on: May 18, 2005, 12:03:36 pm »
Really, I heard that asexual meant no sexual attraction! Huh, yeah, my friend doesn't reproudce with himself! I was told the other way around though, sorry if I made an idiot out of myself saying that.

Anyway are you called if you have no sexual attraction.