Author Topic: Squid meets world!  (Read 3673 times)

edso

Squid meets world!
« on: May 07, 2005, 06:46:59 am »
Squid meets world

Chapter 1: A bad day. A REALLY bad day.

"Geez! SpongeBob! Number 7 still needs that Krabby Patty with extra cheese!" Squidward couldn't have been more furious. Mr. Krabs Had made Tuesday "triple work day". He had started off getting out of bed. Hearing SpongeBob chant "Im reeeeeeeady!" Squidward was now in his last hour at the Krusty Krab. And dispite his "Krabby" day he was glad he'd be leaving soon. He was going to shut the windows, close the door, and play his clarinet. He waited until SpongeBob gave him his order and then he started out the door. A trotting sound came from behind him..a angry looking Mr. Krabs. "Argh Mr. Squidward! Yer still have 7 minutes 'till works done." Squidward rolled his eyes.
  Still 3 minutes to go...
   Only 2..
   Just 1..

BINGO! Squidward proudly walked out of the Krusty Krab waiting to enjoy his weekend. When suddenly  he realized something. A young fish was giving..airplane lessons? Squidward walked passed him. Then he thought: That might be my ticket to freedom. Just one lesson and I'll leave this town for good!    He looked at the fish painting the sign directing people to the lessons. "Howdy sir!" Squidward looked at him with a stare. "Umm gee. Is it...relaxing?" The man smiled. "Of course! No rocky roads! No horns! Its as quiet as can be!"Squidward sighed. "Alright..one lap between Bikini Bottom."
   The plane was quiet. And his "teacher" was sitting right next to him. He noticed a series of rockes up ahead. "Umm excuse me how do I turn?" The fish shrugged. "Im just in it for the money!" Squidward screamed! First he spent 21 hours at work! Now he has to die in public! Squidward looked at all the buttons. Sooo many! The rocks were still about 3 Kilometers away. "Do we have parachutes?"  Squidward asked. "Nope!" Squidward turned white! He looked at the fish next to him. He was just as scared as he was.  Looking down squidward could see Conch street...He thnought he could see SpongeBob and Patrick banging on his door. "Morons he muttered. He didnt even notice the fact that he was only 5 feet away from death! "Good Neptune! They think I'm still - " He looked at the rocks..the really really sharp locks. As the plane burst into flames Squidward some how dissapeared.

soccersb

Squid meets world!
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2005, 07:19:21 am »
Good!

It was very persuasive and it kept me reading and reading!

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
    • http://
Squid meets world!
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2005, 11:40:37 am »
it was pretty good. i dont like to read stories tho
Sometimes when I sleep at night I think of (Dr. Seuss's) 'Hop on Pop.'
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002