Author Topic: Fireworks and Guns in the US.  (Read 8783 times)

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Fireworks and Guns in the US.
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2005, 10:06:39 pm »
Of course there's going to be criminals armed with guns. That's why other people need guns to defend themselves.

timstapels

« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2005, 10:22:59 pm »
Of course there's going to be criminals armed with guns. That's why other people need guns to defend themselves.
[snapback]202866[/snapback]
Yeah, it's just it doesn't happen that often in my country so it seems a bit different.

Starr2k3

« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2005, 10:03:14 am »
Alright, frieworks are for entertainment, they should be legal. Guns should also be legal because they are for protection. Will a criminal follow a gun rule? No. But the people who are good will follow it so when the criminals who have guns come into someone's house, the people who followed the rule will be defenseless. If everyone is allowed to have a gun to protect themselves, when a criminal comes into a house the good guy will be able to protect themselves.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2005, 02:04:42 pm »
Alright, frieworks are for entertainment, they should be legal.
[snapback]204459[/snapback]

A lot of people hurt themselves because they're stupid and do stupid stuff with fireworks.

Starr2k3

« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2005, 04:14:18 pm »
Alright, frieworks are for entertainment, they should be legal.
[snapback]204459[/snapback]

A lot of people hurt themselves because they're stupid and do stupid stuff with fireworks.
[snapback]204489[/snapback]

That's their own fault..

Be smart about it, of course..

Offline spongemonkey13

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2005, 08:23:39 pm »
Heck everything's legal down here in South Carolina. Yee Haw! Year-long fireworks

Eva:Gina

« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2005, 04:45:28 pm »
i think there should just be age restrictions and VERY HARSH penalties for people using them against animals.
like, castration, or chopping of of the left hand

Offline AppleNick

• SpongeBob
  • ドブネズミみたいに
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2005, 09:36:18 am »
Fireworks should be legal as long as the creators post the right warnings, like telling them not to light it in the grass and such. And with guns, yes, but not assault weapons. I don't need a military rifle to keep intruders out of my house.

Snowthrower

« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2005, 08:49:45 pm »
Whether or not Fireworks are legal, I'm still doing them. I could set off mortars with a cop going by around here and they honestly wont care. They should just legalize them, they dont enforce it unless your selling them where its illegal.

The right to bear arms is a Constitutional amendment and it should stay that way. As long as there registered, they should be allowed. However, stuff like AK-47's, Uzi's, etc. should be banned from sale.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2005, 08:51:13 pm by Snowthrower »

timstapels

« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2005, 10:57:01 pm »
Whether or not Fireworks are legal, I'm still doing them. I could set off mortars with a cop going by around here and they honestly wont care. They should just legalize them, they dont enforce it unless your selling them where its illegal.

The right to bear arms is a Constitutional amendment and it should stay that way. As long as there registered, they should be allowed. However, stuff like AK-47's, Uzi's, etc. should be banned from sale.
[snapback]207335[/snapback]
Isn't that slightly corrupt or am I just thinking of something else...

Snowthrower

« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2005, 08:50:26 pm »

[snapback]207335[/snapback]
Isn't that slightly corrupt or am I just thinking of something else...
[snapback]207393[/snapback]

As long as nobodys complaining about the noise, they honestly dont care.