Author Topic: Fox News Is A Consiracy  (Read 9263 times)

Sheldon J. Plankton

Fox News Is A Consiracy
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2005, 03:03:59 pm »
Is CNN really liberal, because my friend who is very liberal (like me) calls CNN "Communist National Network", I was assuming that meant it was conservative, I've only seen Fox News and NBC, and Fox News is so biased.

Elizabeth Rose

Fox News Is A Consiracy
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2005, 03:05:54 pm »
CNN is commonly called the "Communist News Network", the "Clinton News Network" (my personal favorite), and the "Clown News Network". All of these names are used generally by conservatives.

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

Fox News Is A Consiracy
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2005, 03:31:52 pm »
Considering I turned that network on once, and the first thing I heard was how stupid Democrats are, and how someone who goes against the government is Anti-American.
[snapback]178825[/snapback]
So you're basing your argument on one opinion you heard one time on the network? I'm sorry, but I think it's pretty stupid to hold a grudge against this network because it, just like all other networks, offer opinions from the liberal and conservative sides.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
Fox News Is A Consiracy
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2005, 06:39:55 pm »
Considering I turned that network on once, and the first thing I heard was how stupid Democrats are, and how someone who goes against the government is Anti-American.
So you're basing your argument on one opinion you heard one time on the network? I'm sorry, but I think it's pretty stupid to hold a grudge against this network because it, just like all other networks, offer opinions from the liberal and conservative sides.
[snapback]179422[/snapback]

My Dad used to watch the network all the time, I've seen more than enough of it to make that judgement.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Fox News Is A Consiracy
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2005, 08:16:27 pm »

My Dad used to watch the network all the time, I've seen more than enough of it to make that judgement.
[snapback]179533[/snapback]
You're dad used to watch it. Assuming you watched with your dad, how old were you?

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
Fox News Is A Consiracy
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2005, 11:22:05 am »

You're dad used to watch it. Assuming you watched with your dad, how old were you?
[snapback]179592[/snapback]

...like 13...
« Last Edit: May 17, 2005, 06:58:40 pm by IZ »

Sheldon J. Plankton

Fox News Is A Consiracy
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2005, 03:30:05 pm »

My dad watches Fox News all the time too, one of two evil conservative things he always tortures me with (Rush Limbaugh is the other), I had to hear Limbaugh while driving to a boy scout campout somewhere down in backcountry West Virginia, so obiovusly the scenery was kinda boring, and the ultra conservative on my radio tuner made it worse (my dad is a conservative, but I chose to follow in the footsteps of my mother and be a liberal).