Author Topic: Sin.  (Read 20823 times)

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Sin.
« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2005, 05:30:06 pm »
nah, fair enough i say. hanah is right, EXCEPT that he just goes to far.

starting topics just to make people angry, is stupid and shouldnt be allowed, but htey let him do it anyways........................
[snapback]184922[/snapback]

I know that he goes too far, and I know this more than most of the people here. If you only knew his past here and what has happened before, you'd probably be more understanding.

Offline partiallynothing

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://stripslashes.net/
Sin.
« Reply #46 on: May 31, 2005, 07:08:04 pm »
If you die in the state of mortal sin, you go to h.e.c.k.  Mortal sins range from murder to sexual misconduct to adultry and other evil evil sins. 
Hell, when used in the religious context, is not a sin or a swear.  It is a place.  It is an idea.  Why the abbreviation?  It does not seem necessary for a "true believer of the church".
« Last Edit: May 31, 2005, 07:08:39 pm by partiallynothing »

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Sin.
« Reply #47 on: May 31, 2005, 07:16:39 pm »
Probably because h-e-double-hockey-sticks becomes a Dolphin Noise here.

Offline partiallynothing

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Sin.
« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2005, 09:03:16 pm »
Someone give it a try; uppercase 'H' should remain 'Hell', while lowercase 'h' should turn into Dolphin Noise.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2005, 09:03:28 pm by partiallynothing »

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Sin.
« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2005, 09:06:00 pm »
Well, I couldn't give it a try, since Admins/Mods are actually allowed to curse.

Offline partiallynothing

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Sin.
« Reply #50 on: May 31, 2005, 09:23:34 pm »
I do not believe mindless, endless, useless, repetitive, and provoking topics are right, nor should be allowed on SpongeZone.  It does nothing to benefit the SZ forums and only causes anger and negative thoughts.

Those who believe they are always right and do not take the time to thoughtfully consider others perspectives are ignorant fools.  An intelligent person thoughtfully acknowledges that someone else has an opposing opinion and truthfully considers the matter.

An intelligent person learns how to debate with facts also; MiraclrPlz seems to think that his faith is fact, and to those who do not believe in his faith, it is useless.  Furthermore, religion is a very person-independent item.  There are many faiths and everyone believes in their own variety.  Other faiths should be acknowledged and respected, just as you respect your belief in your own faith.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2005, 09:24:55 pm by partiallynothing »

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Sin.
« Reply #51 on: May 31, 2005, 09:25:24 pm »
I agree, but I'm not sure we can ban MSP for being an idiot.

Offline partiallynothing

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Sin.
« Reply #52 on: May 31, 2005, 09:27:56 pm »
I just administer the server, I have never undertaken any mod actions on the forums, nor do I plan on starting.  I agree that being an idiot is not grounds for banning.

Eva:Gina

Sin.
« Reply #53 on: June 01, 2005, 01:02:00 am »
well, im just saying, igot suspended for less.
i have never stated religious beliefs are stupid, i HAVE gotten really angry at people for telling me what i believe in is wrong.

the problem with this place is that instead of talking about things,a nd just disgussing things and being open, people take comments as insults and act like people comments are deliberate attacks, or that people are trying to discredit what they think.  then the flaming starts....

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
Sin.
« Reply #54 on: June 01, 2005, 04:05:47 am »
well, im just saying, igot suspended for less.
i have never stated religious beliefs are stupid, i HAVE gotten really angry at people for telling me what i believe in is wrong.

the problem with this place is that instead of talking about things,a nd just disgussing things and being open, people take comments as insults and act like people comments are deliberate attacks, or that people are trying to discredit what they think.  then the flaming starts....
[snapback]185176[/snapback]

I double that.
This sort of nonesence has to stop.
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Offline partiallynothing

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Sin.
« Reply #55 on: June 01, 2005, 03:04:58 pm »
4. Do not flame people based on their beliefs.
5. If we feel you do not follow these rules, or are not adding intelligence to the debate, we can remove the right for you to acess the Debate Den.
I must say, after reviewing the Debate Den rules (rule 4 and 5 posted above) moderators do have a right to remove MiraclrPlz posting rights from the Debate Deb, but as I said before, that person is not going to be me.

Jackie-Boy

Sin.
« Reply #56 on: June 01, 2005, 03:07:11 pm »
test:

::Dolphin Noise::.

EDIT: Nope, uppercase doesn't work.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2005, 03:07:37 pm by Jackie-Boy »

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
    • http://
Sin.
« Reply #57 on: June 01, 2005, 03:29:26 pm »
he should be banned from the debate den, im really tired of all these religion topics, we all know whose gonna argue whats right(msp of course) so people shouldnt really allowed to be posting religion here, its cuased many problems, and msp is the start of them. plese ban religion from the debate den, it will mean a world of a  great improvment and less flaming. thank you

Rachel
Sometimes when I sleep at night I think of (Dr. Seuss's) 'Hop on Pop.'
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Names Rachel....call me that or Rae...whichever.. :P

<33 Asian Guys Are Hawt<33

www.myspace.com/punkshorty

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Sin.
« Reply #58 on: June 01, 2005, 07:45:35 pm »
he should be banned from the debate den, im really tired of all these religion topics, we all know whose gonna argue whats right(msp of course) so people shouldnt really allowed to be posting religion here, its cuased many problems, and msp is the start of them. plese ban religion from the debate den, it will mean a world of a  great improvment and less flaming. thank you

Rachel
[snapback]185394[/snapback]
He isn't right all the time...

MiraclrPlz

Sin.
« Reply #59 on: June 01, 2005, 08:57:40 pm »
Half the country is left-wing or left-wing leading and half the country is conservative.  Therefore I find itnteresting the statistics match up half the country agrees with what i teach and half disagrees.