Author Topic: Sex before marriage  (Read 27712 times)

Dragon Of Grief

Sex before marriage
« Reply #90 on: June 04, 2005, 07:59:22 pm »
Using "protection" is not okay.  It's Sb4M is not done in the first place because it's evil.  One evil on top of another evil?
[snapback]185491[/snapback]
I know this is asking a lot out of you but please THINK for one second. Condoms protect against STDs, unwanted babies, etc. How can they be evil if they do so much good for someone?

Eva:Gina

Sex before marriage
« Reply #91 on: June 04, 2005, 09:08:00 pm »
i am not evil

i cry when animals get hurt and i like babies, as long as they arent crying or pooing.
i give people presents, and i cuddle my firneds when they are sad.
i also have sex with my boyfriend because it makes him feeled loved and helps him de-stress when he is uptight. apart from doing it for the obvious reasons.
i have sex cos i am not evil, not because i am. and i use protection cos if i had a baby it would ruin many lives.
mine, jordans, the baby's, our parents and siblings.....

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
Sex before marriage
« Reply #92 on: June 05, 2005, 02:17:40 am »
I can't stand babies...too much pain giving birth to a screaming brat. lol.
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Vicky

Sex before marriage
« Reply #93 on: June 05, 2005, 02:29:27 am »
Yeah^ when the babies are here it's fine, but why can't they jusrt appear like they do on the sims when pregnancy lasts three days!! That would be heaven XD

Eva:Gina

Sex before marriage
« Reply #94 on: June 05, 2005, 02:51:57 am »
I can't stand babies...too much pain giving birth to a screaming brat. lol.
[snapback]187395[/snapback]
agreed

tho i do like hte whole big belly/ getting everyting done for you thing

i dont so much like the swollen ankles, heammoroids horrible cow to everyone thing

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
Sex before marriage
« Reply #95 on: June 05, 2005, 03:13:58 am »
I hate children in general...the only GOOD kids I like are my cousins...it's cause I trained them.
Before when they where still a drooling baby I kept my distance...but once they could walk and talk..I came in.
Now they're just as bad as me, game-a-holics and quiet little kids..but they still argue over who's turn it is for the game. lol. XD

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Offline partiallynothing

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://stripslashes.net/
Sex before marriage
« Reply #96 on: June 05, 2005, 08:28:30 am »
Has anyone actually read the book? Seems like everyone just saw the movie.
I have not.  I only saw the movie because Stanley Kubrick directed it.  I'll look into it though; is the story similar, or quite different?
« Last Edit: June 05, 2005, 08:28:50 am by partiallynothing »

Offline Isnt Anything

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • I look at the sounds through filters.
    • View Profile
Sex before marriage
« Reply #97 on: June 05, 2005, 01:41:03 pm »
Has anyone actually read the book? Seems like everyone just saw the movie.
I have not.  I only saw the movie because Stanley Kubrick directed it.  I'll look into it though; is the story similar, or quite different?
[snapback]187449[/snapback]

I havent seen the movie, but from what I've heard its just as graphic as the book. The slang is in the book and there is the famous 21st chapter in the new US printings. Its a good book. The movie is on my growing list of movies I want to see.

Jackie-Boy

Sex before marriage
« Reply #98 on: June 05, 2005, 05:49:21 pm »
Sex is for revenge and making babies.

Dragon Of Grief

Sex before marriage
« Reply #99 on: June 05, 2005, 07:40:37 pm »
Sex can be evil when it is used to take advantage of someone IE Sexual Abuse, Rape, Incest, etc. But it can be good too. It is all what you make of it.

Gideon Brown

Sex before marriage
« Reply #100 on: June 05, 2005, 08:03:28 pm »
The slang is in the book
[snapback]187592[/snapback]
The book makes me want to tolchock the chelloveck who wrote it (Anthony Burgess) in the litso. It's a very starry book but it is indeed a bit malenky. BAH! I have a copy of the book from 1962, first printing I think. It has the dictionary in the back. BLAH! But seriously! In the movie they make him seem older than 15, and the woman he killed...it wasn't exactly as in the book...but for the most part, it followed the book splendidly.

Snowthrower

Sex before marriage
« Reply #101 on: June 05, 2005, 09:52:27 pm »
Ah, that question arouses.  "If we really love egotherr, why is love making so wrong?  It seems so normal, natural, and good?"

ANSWER:

It is normal.  It is natural.  It is good.  It's even beautiful, holy and sacred but-in marriage[/font] only!  As thou arn't not married, you haven't the right to such intimacies.  LISTEN UP!  MSP gonna try to get u to get the truth.  You wouldn't put a knife in each other's body just for the thrill of it--would you?  Then don't put a knife in egother's soul!  Some poor lost souls try to be good.  They even go to Holy Communion and fall again.
[snapback]183688[/snapback]

UNRELATED: Judging by things I've seen you post, it seems you interpret everything in the Bible too literally. If you knew what the Bible was, you would know that the Bible uses metaphors and its not to be taken completely literally. And the Bible is meant to be interpreted the way YOU interpret it, not word for word.

Back to the topic: I dont see why having sex before marriage is a sin. It simply shouldnt be. Sex is meant for couples to share their love and to be able to pass their love onto a new human. In my opinion, it shouldnt be a sin, since sex is basically love. If you love your partner truthfully, then sex should be an act of love not sin.

oscar_the_grouch

Sex before marriage
« Reply #102 on: June 05, 2005, 10:03:13 pm »
Sex can be evil when it is used to take advantage of someone IE Sexual Abuse, Rape, Incest, etc. But it can be good too. It is all what you make of it.
[snapback]187789[/snapback]
That tends to be how everything is. Anything can be used for good or evil, all depending on the intent of the act.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
Sex before marriage
« Reply #103 on: June 06, 2005, 12:00:58 am »
......I have nothing further to debate about...Im all out of ideas.
But before I go, I DO have something to add.

Sex before marriage isn't illigal, therfore it isn't wrong.
Underage sex is illigal, but that is where I stop, I have nothing to say about that.
Im too tired to think...I'll come back later.

Offline Isnt Anything

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • I look at the sounds through filters.
    • View Profile
Sex before marriage
« Reply #104 on: June 06, 2005, 10:41:20 am »
......I have nothing further to debate about...Im all out of ideas.
But before I go, I DO have something to add.

Sex before marriage isn't illigal, therfore it isn't wrong.
Underage sex is illigal, but that is where I stop, I have nothing to say about that.
Im too tired to think...I'll come back later.
[snapback]187878[/snapback]

Adultery isnt illegal either. Is that right? Just because something is legal doesnt mean its right..