Author Topic: Ku Klux Klan  (Read 8338 times)

Elizabeth Rose

Ku Klux Klan
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2005, 02:56:06 pm »
These pregudice  protestants drive me crazy
[snapback]180998[/snapback]

Uh, MSP, I am a Catholic too, but there are some racist Catholics, like Adolf Hitler (NMND or whatever that site is called confirmed it), he was definitly prejudice. And Johnny Rebel, the original segregationist singer, was also Catholic, which is why he does not join the KKK.

Elizabeth Rose, please don't use the word 'Yankee', I am from the north and am offended by that, just like if I called you a 'hillbilly' you would be offended too.
[snapback]181452[/snapback]
Actually, no, I wouldn't be offended being that I call myself a hillbillie on a regular basis, but whatever.

What I'd like to know is why I took twenty minutes or more to post something like my previous post, and I get no real feedback.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2005, 02:58:08 pm by Elizabeth Rose »

Sheldon J. Plankton

Ku Klux Klan
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2005, 02:57:32 pm »

Uh, MSP, I am a Catholic too, but there are some racist Catholics, like Adolf Hitler (NMND or whatever that site is called confirmed it), he was definitly prejudice. And Johnny Rebel, the original segregationist singer, was also Catholic, which is why he does not join the KKK.

Elizabeth Rose, please don't use the word 'Yankee', I am from the north and am offended by that, just like if I called you a 'hillbilly' you would be offended too.
Actually, no, I wouldn't be offended being that I call myself a hillbillie on a regular basis, but whatever.
[snapback]181454[/snapback]

Okay whatever, but if I said something bad like that you would be offended.

Anyway to get back on topic, yes, I hate the KKK but have never seen them in real life.

Elizabeth Rose

Ku Klux Klan
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2005, 03:00:06 pm »
Nah, I don't get offended easily. You'd have to say I was racist or something and then I might get offended, but don't worry, 'tis ok.

timstapels

Ku Klux Klan
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2005, 02:10:26 am »
They are an incredible group.

Their views are just horrific.

About a year ago, there was an interview with one of them on TV.
I remember what he said:
Interviewer: What would you do if your daughter brought home a black skinned friend?

KKK: I'd kill her.

Offline Isnt Anything

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • I look at the sounds through filters.
    • View Profile
Ku Klux Klan
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2005, 01:17:42 pm »

What I'd like to know is why I took twenty minutes or more to post something like my previous post, and I get no real feedback.

Because this is the debate den. If you say something intelligent it gets ignored. It must in order to keep the senseless debate going!!

timstapels

Ku Klux Klan
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2005, 03:04:40 pm »
Isnt Anything has a point you know....

Sheldon J. Plankton

Ku Klux Klan
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2005, 07:18:56 am »
I'm surpriesed the KKK still exsists.

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
Ku Klux Klan
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2005, 07:42:44 am »

Because this is the debate den. If you say something intelligent it gets ignored. It must in order to keep the senseless debate going!!
[snapback]182294[/snapback]
You've got a point there, someone says something stupid and everyone reacts to it and responds to it, yet if somene says something smart, it gets ignore and maybe one person responds to it.

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
    • http://
Ku Klux Klan
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2005, 02:20:25 pm »
wow. i always thought that the kkk was just prejudice people. i didnt know that they did all that....
Sometimes when I sleep at night I think of (Dr. Seuss's) 'Hop on Pop.'
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Names Rachel....call me that or Rae...whichever.. :P

<33 Asian Guys Are Hawt<33

www.myspace.com/punkshorty