Author Topic: To My Fellow Fans  (Read 2381 times)

Offline spongemonkey13

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
To My Fellow Fans
« on: June 10, 2005, 09:50:12 pm »
Hah I doubt anyone has noticed but yes Nicole has been gone for the last few weeks.  It is because her computer is broken and has to be restarted. She has been on AIM though. She will not be getting her Internet fixed until school starts in August because her father feels that she doesn't need the computer in the summer. However Nicole will be taking advantage of these 8 days in Virginia and North Carolina. She will try to visit this week and other various points of the summer. Do not miss Nicole too much while she has computer issues. Feel free to IM her because she is always on and very bored. So I say to you my fellow USBers that Nicole is going to be online until she goes home. Please greet her nicely and pretend to be happy she's back.

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
To My Fellow Fans
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2005, 09:52:16 pm »
Welcome back! I was wondering why you had disapeared for the past few weeks.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2005, 09:52:36 pm by Rocko »

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

Offline Spider-Boogie

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://allyour.basearebelongto.us/setting-up/bombs.html
To My Fellow Fans
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2005, 10:17:54 pm »
Hah I doubt anyone has noticed but yes Nicole has been gone for the last few weeks.  It is because her computer is broken and has to be restarted. She has been on AIM though. She will not be getting her Internet fixed until school starts in August because her father feels that she doesn't need the computer in the summer. However Nicole will be taking advantage of these 8 days in Virginia and North Carolina. She will try to visit this week and other various points of the summer. Do not miss Nicole too much while she has computer issues. Feel free to IM her because she is always on and very bored. So I say to you my fellow USBers that Nicole is going to be online until she goes home. Please greet her nicely and pretend to be happy she's back.
[snapback]189853[/snapback]

Whoa, I thought somebody else was missing. Welcome back. What's your AIM name?
April Fool: I'm the April Fool. What's up with that?
Timmy: It's official, this guy sucks. I wish he was somewhere else!
*Poof!*
Timmy: Where'd you guys poof him to?
*Both fairies give evil smiles*
April Fool: I never asked for this!
Jorgen: Shut up, or I'll have Chuck Norris roundhouse kick you in the face again!

Rachel is my USB wife <3
Vicky is also my USB wife <3

2Spongebob

To My Fellow Fans
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2005, 01:37:23 am »
Welcome back i hope you try to stay!!

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
To My Fellow Fans
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2005, 08:49:35 am »
I missed you. As you can see in the friends topic, I did notice you were gone. Welcome back...for a little while at least.
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
To My Fellow Fans
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2005, 11:39:15 am »
Yay, welcome back for a bit.

Megan

To My Fellow Fans
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2005, 03:35:22 pm »
Shame that your dad has a horrible thought in his head. Glad you have returned...