Author Topic: If You Were to Fend Off a Zombie Horde...  (Read 7212 times)

Offline Fink

• SpongeBob
  • get high like planes
    • View Profile
If You Were to Fend Off a Zombie Horde...
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2005, 10:30:00 pm »
A shotgun. And I wouldn't give them any mercy either. I hate zombies. :(

Offline Roger

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2005, 11:17:09 am »
I got it! I'd attach a bomb to the back of a cute little hamster.  Cute little hamsters are impossible not to pick up and pet.  When the zombie picked up the cute little hamster, it would explode and destroy the zombie.  Then, I'd do this with thousands of hamsters.

Jackie-Boy

« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2005, 12:24:45 pm »
Creativity counts here.
[snapback]194342[/snapback]

I'd use creativity.

Offline Roger

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2005, 10:05:33 am »
Okay...I have a new idea.

I'd take an idea straight out of Land of the Dead.

SPOILER ALERT

I'd pour gas all over an area downhill from where I am.  Then, I'd take some round object and light it on fire.  When the zombies got to the gas, I'd roll the object down the hill.

END SPOILER

Sounds like F.U.N.

GIR

« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2005, 10:44:11 am »
large spiked chain.

Rabble

« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2005, 12:44:45 am »
You couldn't Its a zombie Horde. The real question is how would you survive?
Kids: But mister Rabble How could I take on these fiends? Billy You'd need alot of supplies. Weapons are not that needy. But If I were you I'd take a few Flash grenades and a shotgun. And Alot of frag grenades. Gasoline. You never know when you need this. Water. Much Water. You don't need any food. You shoot a dog for food.

Kids: Rabble Where could I hide out for protection

Well, the worst possible place to hide is a supermarket. There is much food/water. But its too easy to die there Windows everywhere. Shelfs can fall on you and die. You could get hit in the head with a can.

The subway is the second worse. Not only are you underground but if you get traped in a train. You should just go to sleep and die in your sleep it be best.

Outside. Your an idiot to just go outside for a hideout going outside is for traveling and not possining

A house Not a bad place and its the best place you can block the windows and doors set traps and tripmines Get all your supplies and put them in a room. Go up the stairs and destroy them. Zombies don't climb.

Kids: If I was surroned by zombies what would I do.

Don't even think about that. You don't wanna be in that situation. Its death on a stick. The thing you want to think about is never to get in that situation.

Alleys: Death traps. One way ticket to death. Aviod at all cost.

Roads: Alright but if you see a zombie near you don't run away but don't stay and die Run a bit and shoot. You can only kill a zombie by cracking its skull and shooting the brain virus. Or burning the body. (Did I mention to get some matches?)

Finnaly Expect the unexpected.

*looks up*

*Zombie*

:ph34r:
« Last Edit: June 26, 2005, 12:45:18 am by Evilspongee »

~angelene's dreams

« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2005, 01:11:39 pm »
err...k.  rabble, just send the little buggers to me.  Quick and painless deaths...i promise.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2005, 01:25:21 pm »
Use a phone.
Call AKU or Jack.
Have them come and kill them all with ease.
End of Story.

*children clap and cheer with joy, it's so cute it makes you feel sick.*
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Patrick

« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2005, 05:55:45 am »
Use a chicago typewriter to blow their heads off. Then I'd make friends with Dirge and help Zoe find her parents. Then when we would be confronted by the hands of God, I blow up their circuits with my typewriter.

Anyone who gets the last half of the story gets a prize.

SpongeBobAndyZX14

« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2005, 07:22:01 am »
I'd brake into the local Wal*Mart, get lots of Gameboys and batteries, give them to the zombies and then the zombies would be too distracted, and wal-la!  No more zombie problem.  It's so simple!  But it's funner to kill 'em with lightsabors and shotguns and stuff like that...

UltraSpongeyDude

« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2005, 07:19:50 pm »
Well, zombies are basically the living dead, and most of the dead are just skeletons. So Id just send a pack of bulldogs after them so they can be burried once and for all!!! Oh, and before that, I would use my super-horrible improvisational rap lyrics to paralyze them!!! cool! :ph34r:

SpongeBass GuitarPants

« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2005, 10:53:06 pm »
A naginata( kinda like a really big spear), a lightweight but strong samurai sword, a 12 gauge pump action shotgun with plenty of extra shells, two big daggers, and pie.......lots.... and...lots of pie.  Oh, and a potato gun. :ph34r:  :cool:  :biggrin:
« Last Edit: July 07, 2005, 10:55:18 pm by SpongeBass GuitarPants »