Author Topic: What do you think of goths  (Read 16850 times)

Snowthrower

What do you think of goths
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2005, 09:07:03 am »
Why the heck do you guys bash MSP so much. I guarantee you, if anyone else posted that (in the exact words), there would be a completely different reaction.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2005, 09:21:45 am »
You are not a goth right? So then what the heck gives you the right to judge them that way...

To me with this post you are demonstrating that you are "screaming out for attention".
[snapback]190090[/snapback]

Precisly, and I beleive this may actually be an old topic, or what that has already been done.
And don't insult me, Im a pre-teen goth.

I think this topic should be closed.
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

King Neptune

« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2005, 09:30:46 am »
I tried to be goth once but it was just for attention.
I also agree with oscar, he put it very well.

Also I have a couple of friends who hate goths and that gets me mad because GOTH is just a label.

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2005, 10:16:56 am »
Why the heck do you guys bash MSP so much. I guarantee you, if anyone else posted that (in the exact words), there would be a completely different reaction.

If I posted this the reaction would be the same. If Sean posted this reacton would be the same. If :Liz posted it(which she wouldnt) the reaction may have been a tad different since she is goth,, but thats not the point. No matter who said it, reaction would be the same.

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2005, 12:52:14 pm »
[snapback]190493[/snapback]
I guarantee you I'd have reacted the same.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2005, 02:32:00 pm »
I can't stand this.  To me, it's just of of those teenager phases screaming out for attention.  Oh look at me life is pointless blah blah.  They grow out of it most of the time, or they just become weird adults.
[snapback]190079[/snapback]
Goths are actually a group of Germanic people long, long ago that lived in Europe.

King Neptune

« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2005, 02:48:15 pm »
I can't stand this.  To me, it's just of of those teenager phases screaming out for attention.  Oh look at me life is pointless blah blah.  They grow out of it most of the time, or they just become weird adults.
[snapback]190079[/snapback]
Goths are actually a group of Germanic people long, long ago that lived in Europe.
[snapback]190667[/snapback]
I think I heard of that before

Eva:Gina

« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2005, 03:28:08 pm »
[snapback]190506[/snapback]
"SHE: put it well :biggrin:

and with the msp thing. i think its people just trying to slam him down and make him shut up, before he goes into his long rants that can really offend people. which is fair enough of them.  beats a whole thread filled with people debating our treatment of msp, oops, wait :mellow: hehe.
i see what you guys mean, but if he didnt like it, he wouldnt came back. itsnot just one or two people bagging on him, which he can ignore. and he does go out of his way to rub people up the wrong way.

King Neptune

« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2005, 03:31:56 pm »
[snapback]190506[/snapback]
"SHE: put it well :biggrin:

and with the msp thing. i think its people just trying to slam him down and make him shut up, before he goes into his long rants that can really offend people. which is fair enough of them.  beats a whole thread filled with people debating our treatment of msp, oops, wait :mellow: hehe.
i see what you guys mean, but if he didnt like it, he wouldnt came back. itsnot just one or two people bagging on him, which he can ignore. and he does go out of his way to rub people up the wrong way.
[snapback]190694[/snapback]
whoops I didn't know  :wacko:

Jackie-Boy

« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2005, 05:24:01 am »
The Visigoths (pronounced "Vis-ti-gawth") is where the term "goth" came from. They were barbarians who tried to conquer (I believe) the Roman empire. So with any luck, Liz will be back to give those Italians h3ll.

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2005, 09:29:58 am »
The Visigoths (pronounced "Vis-ti-gawth") is where the term "goth" came from. They were barbarians who tried to conquer (I believe) the Roman empire. So with any luck, Liz will be back to give those Italians h3ll.
[snapback]190951[/snapback]
Isn't MSP italian?

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2005, 09:34:32 am »
Isn't MSP italian?
[snapback]191037[/snapback]
He is, anyway the Visigoths where German, and I'm German, so my people conquered Roman empire.

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2005, 11:21:08 am »
Oh dear.

My grandfather was Italian. He was also in the mafia but shhh.

Sheldon J. Plankton

« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2005, 11:27:42 am »
Goths are just people, but not to be prejudice against goths but I noticed a lot of the ones at me school are really mean.

Isn't MSP italian?
[snapback]191037[/snapback]
He is, anyway the Visigoths where German, and I'm German, so my people conquered Roman empire.
[snapback]191041[/snapback]

Your people conquered my ancestors you realize (on my mothers side, on my fathers side they just sat around and got drunk undisturbed [my dads Irish  :biggrin: ]).

Yeah, that is confusing, and todays goths have no accosiation with the Visigoths.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2005, 11:29:36 am by Sheldon J. Plankton »

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2005, 01:08:27 pm »
I'm mixed German and Swedish... Germans kicked our butts many years ago which is why msot of us also come from German descent. (IE me)