Author Topic: Racism sucks.  (Read 10981 times)

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Racism sucks.
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2005, 09:11:27 pm »
Oh, it is a way to keep the Indians quiet. Especially the ones here in Oklahoma. The majority of them were moved here to Oklahoma, then when Americans started to trickle in for farmland, they took more and more land away and eventually made it a state with no real land for the Indians.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2005, 09:11:44 pm by Hannahbal »

MiraclrPlz

Racism sucks.
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2005, 12:56:46 pm »
Yeah it would be wrong to hate Cyborg just because he's black

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
Racism sucks.
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2005, 07:26:04 pm »
Race does not matter to me. I do not base people on race, like allot of people. My Grandma says raciest comments all the time, in public. I had to go places with her because of it.

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

Eva:Gina

Racism sucks.
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2005, 11:17:31 pm »
^^^
eh, cal her a middle class white suburbiana and ask her if she wants to sit int eh special white person seats on the bus.

x SpOnge Jesse Square Pants x

Racism sucks.
« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2005, 02:27:57 am »
Right...

My opinion is this...

I dont care what religon or colour anyone is...at the end of the day we are all the same...we are all flesh and blood...I hang out with different coloured people and different religons and Im perfectly happy because they are great friends to me and they are just the same as I am, an idependant individual. Its not what they look like on the outside that counts, its whats inside that counts.
Why do we have to have fights about what colour skin we are because at the end of the day two rongs dont make a right. Whats the point in being racist to anyone because we are all THE SAME!
We all live on the same planet...

Racism sucks.
« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2005, 11:20:30 am »
i wish racism would stop..... it sucks

Sheldon J. Plankton

Racism sucks.
« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2005, 04:38:46 pm »
Oh, it is a way to keep the Indians quiet. Especially the ones here in Oklahoma. The majority of them were moved here to Oklahoma, then when Americans started to trickle in for farmland, they took more and more land away and eventually made it a state with no real land for the Indians.
[snapback]188664[/snapback]

Oh I thought you meant Asian Indians. We have a lot of them in Jersey.