Author Topic: Afraid of the Dark  (Read 7648 times)

Fifth Dynasty

Afraid of the Dark
« on: June 13, 2005, 10:30:09 pm »
Yeah...I decided to make the topic after a long thought. Ever since I've been yay big I've been terrified of darkness. It's getting better now, but whenever I'm tring to sleep I tell myself to not to think about that stuff, but then after I think about NOT thinking about it, I end up thinking about scary stuff. I hate darkness. Well, complete darkness. Does anyone else have this fear? And if you have any advice about this, please share. Thanks.

spongebuddie

Afraid of the Dark
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2005, 10:36:18 pm »
yea i get afraid of the dark somtimes too  :blink:
sometimes i think about scary stuff like reliving the ring *shudders* omg i hated that movie i had nightmares for a month heres one that scares me everytime i see it, its not bad but it gives you a lil shock lol  :blink:
click here
« Last Edit: June 13, 2005, 10:37:30 pm by spongebuddie »

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
Afraid of the Dark
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2005, 10:37:29 pm »
I was afraid of the dark when I was a kid, but it was something I outgrown I guess.

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

Sb129

Afraid of the Dark
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2005, 10:39:25 pm »
I'm not & I  beleive in ghosts,aliens,bigfoot & other stuff people find scary espeacally in the dark.

oscar_the_grouch

Afraid of the Dark
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2005, 10:40:18 pm »
Not at all. I LOVE[/color] the dark. Especially wandering through forests at night.

spongebuddie

Afraid of the Dark
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2005, 10:42:33 pm »
but....I don't know it can be fun when theres nothing to worry about but it's scary when there is stuff to worry about like that time when i was walking alone in the apt complex at night no cell phone and what happened? i almost got kidnapped

oscar_the_grouch

Afraid of the Dark
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2005, 10:48:04 pm »
but....I don't know it can be fun when theres nothing to worry about but it's scary when there is stuff to worry about like that time when i was walking alone in the apt complex at night no cell phone and what happened? i almost got kidnapped
[snapback]191555[/snapback]
I dont have a cellphone. It doesnt stop me. Just leash seven male vampires to your belt and you'll be fine. Thats what I do. All it will cost you is a large amount of blood.

spongebuddie

Afraid of the Dark
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2005, 10:55:50 pm »
um ok? where am i gonna get vampires?

oscar_the_grouch

Afraid of the Dark
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2005, 10:58:44 pm »
*Shrugs* You could always pick up a few at your local Hot Topic (if they have them where you are). That seems to be where they hangout... or at a Manson concert.

spongebuddie

Afraid of the Dark
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2005, 10:59:59 pm »
not a manson fan i don really need vampires anyhow thanks anyway

SpongeBass GuitarPants

Afraid of the Dark
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2005, 11:01:19 pm »
yea i get afraid of the dark somtimes too  :blink:
sometimes i think about scary stuff like reliving the ring *shudders* omg i hated that movie i had nightmares for a month heres one that scares me everytime i see it, its not bad but it gives you a lil shock lol  :blink:
click here
[snapback]191546[/snapback]
A little shock! that nearly killed me. LOL  j/k :happy:

oscar_the_grouch

Afraid of the Dark
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2005, 11:02:56 pm »
not a manson fan i don really need vampires anyhow thanks anyway
[snapback]191565[/snapback]

You know you want one....  :biggrin:

Eva:Gina

Afraid of the Dark
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2005, 11:14:39 pm »
im scared of hte dark when im alone
my exes house had a big window that faced darkness and bushes, and when i had a nightmare he wouldnt take me to the bathroom, and i was scared of hte window.
ive been scared of the dark since said ex was stalking me too, which i deserve, cos i was stalking him back, but not in a scary way, kinda

anyways, dark is either uber romantic, or uber scary

williambob286

Afraid of the Dark
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2005, 11:23:10 pm »
I'm not afraid of night darkness and brown-outs @ night but terrified if not a brownout.

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

Afraid of the Dark
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2005, 08:22:51 am »
When I was a counselor at 4H Camp I used to walk around on the gravel and dirt in my bare feet at night sometimes with no lights... the dark doesn't bother me.