SpongeBob SquarePants > Easter Island Head

bikini bottem international fighting match!

<< < (56/57) > >>

Sheldon J. Plankton:
Weird is back, I thought they banned him for good?

patrick12q:
If they banned Weird_4 for good, he'd have the banned for etirnety title. Once Weird_4 finishes his BBIFM, then I'll do the season finale, The Battle of the Bands.

IceFox:

--- Quote ---If they banned Weird_4 for good, he'd have the banned for etirnety title. Once Weird_4 finishes his BBIFM, then I'll do the season finale, The Battle of the Bands.
[snapback]243469[/snapback]
--- End quote ---
No, they stopped doing that.

patrick12q:
BUMP!!!

Phew, that was close, I almost completely forgot about BBIFM. I guess I'll start with the Halloween speacial (Which is very late).

Patrick12q (In a stop sign costume): Welcome back! It's the halloween speacial! Blood is going to fly in this one!

Icefox (In a Grim Reaper costume):Indeed. Say, isn't that your mom over there?

Patrick12q (Look): Whe...AHHHH!!! THAT GOES WAAY PAST OUR CENSORS!!

Sheldon J. Plankton (In a costume that you can't tell what it is) :Kill her!!!

Patrick12q: What are you suppsed to be, Sheldon?

Sheldon J. Plankton: A dissorted Chuiaua.

Patrick12q:...

Shaldon J. Plankton: See, my tail's on my forehead.

Patrick12q:...Well, let's get started with our FIVE MATCHER

Ice Fox: On this team: Cheese, Ren, Mickey Mouse, Johnny Bravo, and Peppy Le' Pyew. On the other team: Spongebob, Courage, Dag, Bugs Bunny, And Plankton.

Patrick12q: Hey Sheldon, Plankton doesn't happend to be related to you, is he?

Sheldon: Ok... Wanna do the honors Weird?

Weird_4: I'd be happy to. LET THE MATCH BEGIN, suckers.

Plankton: Fell my wra-(Plankton get's smooshed by all the competetors, Ren takes out a cheese grater and starts grateing Dags butt.)

Dag: That feels goo... I mean, Ow! Ow! Ow!

Ren: THIS IS TAKING TOO LONG!!! (He takes out a chainsaw, but before he can cut Dag in half, he get's eaten by Spongebob. Spongebob farts. Bugs bunny and Mickey Mouse are Street fighting, Mickey mouse takes out a bomb and stuffs it into Bugs mouth. Bugs blows up, Mickey get's caught on fire and trips over courage, breaking his neck. Peppy Le' Pyew starts stabbing a knife staraight into Courages' heart.)

Peppy: I'm not sure what'll kill you, the knife or the smell, but who cares? CHesse starts running everyone over with a monster truck)

Cheese: I like games.

(Johnny Bravo throws his comb at cheeses head. It goes through his head. He dies instantly, and blood starts spraying out of his head. Johnny is the only one alive)

Johnny: Cool, I survived!

Patrick12q: AAAAAAANNDD, THE WINNER ISSS... JOHNNY BRAVO!

(Girls in bikini's start dancing)

Girls: Bravo, Johnny, bravo! Bravo, Johnny, bravo!

Johnny: Thank ya, thank ya' very much! (Hobo's start beating Johnny with stop signs)

Patrick12q: Good night folks!

*0800KrustyKrab*:
SpongeBob will win! He's my idol!!! :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version