Author Topic: Being Yourself...  (Read 11530 times)

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
Being Yourself...
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2005, 02:39:36 am »
Im weird. Im often noticed as a nim-rod. so? Ok. Its weird. For the most part the "popualr" people at my scchool dont oopenly make fun of oothers. the "geeks" are the ones who do. For the love of god, making fun of oosmone for being different is like racisim. They are different...your teasing them for it.

Spongefan123

Being Yourself...
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2005, 12:20:46 pm »
One time a guy laughed at me cause i was wearing different colored shoes and i was just totally different. You know what i like to tell people who laugh at me because of that? I say: You laugh at me because im different but i laugh at you because you are all the same. Their reaction: they usually just stare for a moment and then runaway.

Eva:Gina

Being Yourself...
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2005, 06:49:47 pm »
like that bloodhound gang song

"and i dont give a dam if you dont like me cos i dont like you cos your not like me"

oscar_the_grouch

Being Yourself...
« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2005, 10:12:25 pm »
One time a guy laughed at me cause i was wearing different colored shoes and i was just totally different. You know what i like to tell people who laugh at me because of that? I say: You laugh at me because im different but i laugh at you because you are all the same. Their reaction: they usually just stare for a moment and then runaway.
[snapback]201450[/snapback]
Hmmm, I normally wear two different shoes that don't look resemble eachother in the slightest, but it gibbles my back up so ever now and again I wear matching shoes. The first thing everyone says to me is "Did you notice you are wearing to different shoes?" Well duh, baka. I get laughed at a lot for my appearance, but I get twice as many compliments.

Either way, I am who I am. No more. No less.

UltraSpongeyDude

Being Yourself...
« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2005, 02:22:22 pm »
In my school, the stereotypically "popular" kids (and there is a lot of those) arent that popular. Thier just considered annoying brats. The ones who have friends (and I mean REAL friends, not the people that try to copy them) are the ones that are themselves.

What I mean by this, is that 1. It's cool to be yourself. And 2. You shouldnt call the people that are stereotypically popular "popular". Because they really arent. Popular is being a person with a lot of friends. The "popular" people dont have real friends. They just have people that copy off of them. The people that are themselves, they have all the friends! :ph34r:

Megan

Being Yourself...
« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2005, 02:31:43 pm »
If you try to make yourself into something that someone will like, your just going to keep doing that your entire life. Because that one person who you want to like you, they will be gone in a couple years, and there will be a totally different person that is the 'cool' person. And you will go on and on changing yourself to be cool, and you will not have lived your life, you will have lived someone else's.

edso

Being Yourself...
« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2005, 02:37:10 pm »
I am a little weird too, a lot of people don't like me for this reason, but my friends are all unique as well, so we all blend in together.
[snapback]195377[/snapback]

You have friends. O_o