Author Topic: Logic Problem! Help!  (Read 12098 times)

spongedude666

Logic Problem! Help!
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2003, 07:01:02 pm »
Whats orange in the morning, blue at noon, green in the evening and purple at night?
The sky.

spongepat369

Logic Problem! Help!
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2003, 07:26:22 pm »
I man is stranded on a lifeboat in the middle of an ocean. A large ship comes by and spots him. They throw down a ladder to him, but the ladder is 3 feet too short. Due to tides, the water level in the ocean rises 3 inches per hour. How long will it take for the ladder to reach the lifeboat?
It wouldn't reach it, cause the tide would move the ship too.

spongepat369

Logic Problem! Help!
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2003, 07:28:08 pm »
There was a legend that there existed two tribes that looked exactly alike, lived in two different places and one tribe told the truth and one told lies. The tribe that told the truth had a great treasure to anyone who would or could drop by... One day a hiker was looking for the famous tribes and came across a fork in the road. Out appeared two people from the two different tribes on each side. With only asking the same one question to each person (knowing that one lies and one tells the truth) he found the right tribe and found the treasure. What question did he ask?

He would say, Who will the other one say is the Tribe with the Treasure?

super_sayian_spongebob

Logic Problem! Help!
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2003, 08:18:39 pm »
Guess what SpongePat...your now in the tribe of those who double posts. DO NOT DOUBLEPOST.  

jastERmine

Logic Problem! Help!
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2003, 10:33:37 pm »
heehee.

you are stuck in a room, with no windows or doors or crack or anything but a mirror, and a table. how do you get out?

the answer kina doesn't make sense, but it's sense..ible? i don't know. answer it moochers. and to doombringer, i have no idea. so i wouldn't even try answering.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2003, 10:33:59 pm by jastERmine »

Patrick

Logic Problem! Help!
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2003, 04:45:28 am »
Whats orange in the morning, blue at noon, green in the evening and purple at night?
The sky.
Nope, try again.

spongedude666

Logic Problem! Help!
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2003, 01:15:06 pm »
Um i have no idea.

Sponge Girl

Logic Problem! Help!
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2003, 02:10:54 pm »
heehee.

you are stuck in a room, with no windows or doors or crack or anything but a mirror, and a table. how do you get out?

the answer kina doesn't make sense, but it's sense..ible? i don't know. answer it moochers. and to doombringer, i have no idea. so i wouldn't even try answering.
You look in the mirror? :blink:

I can't believe we turned this forum from helping someone's homework, to solving riddles! Isn't this fun?!?!

*this is the part where a tumble comes by but doesn't*

OK, maybe not, but I just wanted to say that.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
Logic Problem! Help!
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2003, 05:50:02 pm »
I man is stranded on a lifeboat in the middle of an ocean. A large ship comes by and spots him. They throw down a ladder to him, but the ladder is 3 feet too short. Due to tides, the water level in the ocean rises 3 inches per hour. How long will it take for the ladder to reach the lifeboat?
16 hours. HA!

spongedude666

Logic Problem! Help!
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2003, 07:38:22 pm »
no thats wrong it would never reach coz the boat would rise too.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
Logic Problem! Help!
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2003, 06:07:14 pm »
yep. you should know by now i am wrong at everything.

Megan

Logic Problem! Help!
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2003, 06:25:39 pm »
a man is in a square house. each room faces south. he sees a bear pass by the window. what color is the bear?

spongedude666

Logic Problem! Help!
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2003, 07:35:08 pm »
Purple!!!