Author Topic: Project Zero  (Read 2660 times)

Offline Chongster

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • ^ George ^
    • View Profile
    • www.simon-chong.co.uk
Project Zero
« on: July 09, 2005, 10:25:29 am »
So i've come to the discovery that i cant play horror games, sit in front of any horror movie, and i will watch it and probably laugh at how stupid it is. I never ever get scared in moves, ever, (except the grudge, that was nasty) but anyway, yeah, films dont scare me.

BUT, we discovered only a few weeks ago that i cant play horror games, i'll sit there squealing like a little girl, call me a wuss or whatever, but i just cant handle them, so how do i try and get over my fear? i go out and buy Project Zero (or Fatal Frame as i think its called in the US)

Basically, you are some dumb girl walking around a haunted mansion, with nothing to protect you except a stupid camera. and you kill the ghosts by taking their pictures... that sounds like such a dumb idea, thats why i bought it. thinking it'd be and easy horror game for me.

So i get home, turn on my xbox, watch the intro, and i start walking about this stupid mansion, and after about 15 minutes, i had to turn it off! its horrible!! i played a bit more of it, and its just horriffic, the ghosts are so scary, and whenever i walk between rooms, i crap myself. I just cant handle it. You may be sitting there thinking...why play it.... well, i have to finish it now. I've made it my mission.

Does anyone else have this game? did it freak you out as much as it freaks me out.

I think it shows actually how i'd cope in that situation, i'd be the first to die. I think the games scare me more because im in controll if you see what i mean.

Wow, i sound like a little girl.

patrick12q

Project Zero
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2005, 10:40:13 am »
the 2nd is even more scaryer.

Offline Chongster

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • ^ George ^
    • View Profile
    • www.simon-chong.co.uk
Project Zero
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2005, 10:42:43 am »
i saw the second one yeah, but decided to get the first one...first. i'll take it you've either played or heard of them then?

Rabble

Project Zero
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2005, 12:01:36 pm »
I don't whatch scary movies. They are all the same.

Horror games I play. The games like resident evil are not scary. Its just discusting with heads poping off with this monster thing replaced then you have to shoot that of. (Resident Evil 4)

patrick12q

Project Zero
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2005, 03:21:52 pm »
yeah, i heard, then played it, and yeah, its pretty darn scary.i think its the best horror game around.

King Neptune

Project Zero
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2005, 06:04:28 pm »
That's pretty much the same with me I can watch but not play.

Rabble

Project Zero
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2005, 01:53:53 am »
yeah, i heard, then played it, and yeah, its pretty darn scary.i think its the best horror game around.
[snapback]204171[/snapback]

I just said It wasn't scary. Its gross. Plus Its really hard. I can't even get past 4-3

patrick12q

Project Zero
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2005, 09:24:54 am »
i ain't talking about resident evil, i'm talking about fatel fram/project zero.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2005, 09:26:21 am by patrick12q »