Author Topic: The most horrible day ever.  (Read 22173 times)

jesusofsuburbia

The most horrible day ever.
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2005, 02:39:21 pm »
Oh, so you had your non-digital camera there while playing beyblades and fighting with your friend in the field, right?
[snapback]209871[/snapback]
Cmon Joe, stuff like this happens all the time. Just the other day me and Roger were playing "Toss the H-Bomb" when all of the sudden a half unicorn/half weasel with fangs jumped out of nowhere and just started gnawing on Roger's leg. He's okay, though. I had a camera in my pocket at the time (you know, because this stuff happens all of the time) but I dont have a scanner :(
[snapback]209873[/snapback]

You're right! I was walking home and look what I found on my frontyard! luckily I had a camera in my fanny pack so I took a picture and ran to develop it.

patrick12q

« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2005, 02:55:16 pm »
LOL!i don't know why, but i just laughed once i saw that.

Amsalp

« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2005, 02:59:36 pm »
You really think the police would laugh? Heh, think again! Aside from the fact that my and Jimmy's family already CALLED the police and they have been seatching all afternoon, they interview Jimmy's neighbor, who's a farmer who lives on the other side of the field, HE claims that he saw it too, a couple of days ago when he was gathering up the wood to burn his trash it was trying to get up the tree. He said it was about eight ft. tall, a strange crest coming out from the back of it's head, he went back to the shed to get his rifle but by the time his got back it was gone. So THERE, TWO witnesses. There is something, I don't think it's a man, if it is, it's a sick man.

Jimmy and his Dad are going to lay some food out tomorrow and have a steak out and they'll try to phtograh it if it comes. This is starting to scare me, and my mom, she thinks it's a demon, and the end times are coming. But I don't  what it is, I don't think it's a demon, but it isn't a demon. I don't think it's from around here.

Sb129

« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2005, 03:06:02 pm »
Dude, it just looks like a dude in a hooded jacket. It dosent look part bear or anything. Probably just a guy in a jacket trying to scare you by growling. :ph34r:
[snapback]209890[/snapback]
A jacket,c'mon the only possibilities:
Someone in a Wookie or Chewbaca costume
Someone in a Gorilla costume or
Bigfoot(even if it isn'texplainable it'll never be as good as this :
http://www.collegeinsider.com/angela/image...nto-bigfoot.jpg

Oh, so you had your non-digital camera there while playing beyblades and fighting with your friend in the field, right?
[snapback]209871[/snapback]
Cmon Joe, stuff like this happens all the time. Just the other day me and Roger were playing "Toss the H-Bomb" when all of the sudden a half unicorn/half weasel with fangs jumped out of nowhere and just started gnawing on Roger's leg. He's okay, though. I had a camera in my pocket at the time (you know, because this stuff happens all of the time) but I dont have a scanner :(
[snapback]209873[/snapback]

You're right! I was walking home and look what I found on my frontyard! luckily I had a camera in my fanny pack so I took a picture and ran to develop it.

[snapback]209896[/snapback]
LOL.Yeah,the same thing happened to me the other day,I thought the Loch Ness Monster outside my room then I found when I went to Applebee's the retard waitress got my coke mixed up with someone's wine. :tongue:

Rabble

« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2005, 03:09:24 pm »
This story has gone from kinda lame. To balloney.

weird_4

« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2005, 03:11:52 pm »
Yikes. Is that alien real? Or is it someone dressed up like an alien?

Amsalp

« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2005, 03:14:44 pm »
Come on! I'm SERIOUS! Why are you making a big deal because I actually HAVE a photo. You guys would've said I made the whole thing up if I didn't! But I do, I have evidence of what I saw, you weren't there, you don't know of it. I'm telling the truth!

Sb129

« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2005, 03:33:36 pm »
Dude,demons aren't real.....bigfoots are.But trust me it might be a Chewbacca costume or Bigfoots.

patrick12q

« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2005, 03:34:02 pm »
Come on! I'm SERIOUS! Why are you making a big deal because I actually HAVE a photo. You guys would've said I made the whole thing up if I didn't! But I do, I have evidence of what I saw, you weren't there, you don't know of it. I'm telling the truth!
[snapback]209930[/snapback]
give it a rest.there will be some people who won't believe you, and others who will(like me).and besides, if you didn't have the photo, they would tell you to have proof.but looky, they still don't believe you!

Sb129

« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2005, 03:35:55 pm »
[snapback]209930[/snapback]
give it a rest.there will be some people who won't believe you, and others who will(like me).and besides, if you didn't have the photo, they would tell you to have proof.but looky, they still don't believe you!
[snapback]209940[/snapback]
I beleive him,even thoe it's not a demon it's probally a deformed bigfoot.if it's 8 ft. tall it might bea bigfoot c'mon peoples!!

Amsalp

« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2005, 03:37:47 pm »
That's what I don't understand...Why don't they believe me?

Ok, here's the deal, if Jimmy and his Dad don't find anything, or take a picture of it, I'll let the whole thing die, but if there is evidence tomrrow, then you all should better start believeing in it. This thing is scaring not just me, but my family, Jimmy's family and a few farmers. Who knows how far this thing will go, it's practicly KILLED Jimmy. If it starts attacking innocent people and it comes out on the news, THEN you'll know.

Sb129

« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2005, 03:39:20 pm »
Some,people don't beleive in the paranormal.....

patrick12q

« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2005, 03:41:30 pm »

Ok, here's the deal, if Jimmy and his Dad don't find anything, or take a picture of it, I'll let the whole thing die, but if there is evidence tomrrow, then you all should better start believeing in it. This thing is scaring not just me, but my family, Jimmy's family and a few farmers. Who knows how far this thing will go, it's practicly KILLED Jimmy. If it starts attacking innocent people and it comes out on the news, THEN you'll know.
[snapback]209944[/snapback]
i know how you feel.i had people not believe me before, and they sure got they're proof, didn't they?

Offline LE

• SpongeBob
  • with walls of the deepest blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2005, 04:12:15 pm »

[snapback]209944[/snapback]
You never said that BEFORE. You said it was far away. It couldn't NEARLY KILL from FAR AWAY. Sorry dude. I just don't believe you.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2005, 04:13:30 pm by sponge_sweetie432 »
it got too real

patrick12q

« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2005, 04:20:09 pm »
he probably meant that if they stood there, it would probably killed him, and that jimmy was more further than him.he also explained that it growled once he took a picture.