Poll

is ben ladmen to blame 4 all these attacks???

yes
6 (37.5%)
no
4 (25%)
I don't know
6 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: Is bin Laden to blame for all these attacks?  (Read 17265 times)

GetInTheVanIHaveCandy

Is bin Laden to blame for all these attacks?
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2005, 08:29:01 pm »
Cough Debate Den Cough
[snapback]210746[/snapback]

Cough. Post something useful. Cough.
[snapback]210758[/snapback]
I dont wanna sound like a mod but you just did what she did...except worse :P

Anyways...I believe Bin Laden is dead just because we...or I...havent heard from him in a long time. There is nothing to keep him going and the troops wouldve already found him if they actually took a gander.
[snapback]210767[/snapback]

Oh, did you bother reading what I said above?  I made a useful post, and just said that quick thing at the bottom.  Oh! And to make this post useful, lemme take what you just said.

Anyways...I believe Bin Laden is dead just because we...or I...havent heard from him in a long time. There is nothing to keep him going and the troops wouldve already found him if they actually took a gander.

I give my post an A+.

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2005, 08:40:42 pm »
Cough. Post something useful. Cough.
[snapback]210758[/snapback]
http://www.spongezone.net/forums/index.php...topic=11587&hl=
Cough. Hypocrite. Cough.
You all are right about terrorism, though. Besides, Bin Laden has probably never stepped foot in the country, and was the mastermind behind 9/11, not the person who actually carried it out.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2005, 08:54:29 pm »
Oh, did you bother reading what I said above?  I made a useful post, and just said that quick thing at the bottom.  Oh! And to make this post useful, lemme take what you just said.
[snapback]210777[/snapback]
Did you bother to see what I quoted?

Offline Chongster

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • ^ George ^
    • View Profile
    • www.simon-chong.co.uk
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2005, 05:50:37 am »
On my morely honest side, WHO CARES?  Like twenty people died in those petty attacks.
[snapback]210289[/snapback]

That, is a SICK thing to say, if it was one of your parents, family members, or best friend who died in that attack, would you care then? I dont care how crazy you made yourself out to be in your welcome thread, but if that is how you genuinly view such discrasefull and tragic attacks such as these, then you are even more sick and crazy then i first thought.

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2005, 05:12:23 pm »
That, is a SICK thing to say, if it was one of your parents, family members, or best friend who died in that attack, would you care then? I dont care how crazy you made yourself out to be in your welcome thread, but if that is how you genuinly view such discrasefull and tragic attacks such as these, then you are even more sick and crazy then i first thought.

Agreed 100%.

GetInTheVanIHaveCandy

« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2005, 03:13:00 pm »
Cough. Hypocrite. Cough.

Hypocrite?  I actually found my post extremely useful, but with someone with a name such as yours, I would assume you would disagree.  It's all opinions.

Anyways that post was suppose to show a site that generates hate mail for you, I didn't get around to posting it though.

Unlike you (In this case) and him/her, I posted something useful before saying anything offtopic, so I see not why my post was 'worse'.

Oh, I am suppose to care about EVERY human the way I care about my family and friends? No.  I do agree the way I worded that particular setence was a bit disrespectful/obnoxious, but I still stand by what I said.  I am quite happy these attacks happened, it reminded all the Brits what they were poorly fighting for, just as 9/11 reminded us, in a very horrible way.  Compare our terrorists attacks, towards yours, and tell me if I should care.  More people die in Africa everyday, then in those two attacks, am I suppose to cry for those poor Africans EVERYDAY? No.  How can I put a value on two foreign nations citizens?  Africans are just important as Europeans.  And Americans are more important then the two put together.

Oh, and if any of my relatives lived in Egypt or London, they deserve to die, for being TRAITORS.

Agreed 100%.

Halo sucks.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2005, 01:33:11 am »
Im supposed to be the 'Destroy ALl Humans' kid on this site...and I live up to my hatred for people...because of attacks like these.
Anyone stupid wouldn't care about these attacks.
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2005, 09:33:03 am »
Wanna know something funny?

I bet Bin Laden is watching America and The UK at this VERY moment laughing his ::Dolphin Noise:: off.

Cough. Hypocrite. Cough.

Hypocrite?  I actually found my post extremely useful, but with someone with a name such as yours, I would assume you would disagree.  It's all opinions.

Anyways that post was suppose to show a site that generates hate mail for you, I didn't get around to posting it though.

Unlike you (In this case) and him/her, I posted something useful before saying anything offtopic, so I see not why my post was 'worse'.

Oh, I am suppose to care about EVERY human the way I care about my family and friends? No.  I do agree the way I worded that particular setence was a bit disrespectful/obnoxious, but I still stand by what I said.  I am quite happy these attacks happened, it reminded all the Brits what they were poorly fighting for, just as 9/11 reminded us, in a very horrible way.  Compare our terrorists attacks, towards yours, and tell me if I should care.  More people die in Africa everyday, then in those two attacks, am I suppose to cry for those poor Africans EVERYDAY? No.  How can I put a value on two foreign nations citizens?  Africans are just important as Europeans.  And Americans are more important then the two put together.

Oh, and if any of my relatives lived in Egypt or London, they deserve to die, for being TRAITORS.

Agreed 100%.

Halo sucks.
[snapback]211370[/snapback]
You probably don't realize how retarded you sound... do you?
« Last Edit: July 30, 2005, 09:35:11 am by Dragon Of Grief »

Offline Chongster

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • ^ George ^
    • View Profile
    • www.simon-chong.co.uk
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2005, 02:15:29 am »
You probably don't realize how retarded you sound... do you?
[snapback]211586[/snapback]

You know, i couldnt think of a way to reply to that long rant he did, but you just did it pretty well there.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2005, 04:42:16 am »
The thing with the UK is...we continued our daily lives...which is something that the Terrorists DID NOT want.
We have the continuing support of Australia, the USA has done something...but very little compaired to the Aussies.
We need to stop worrying about the terror-events that happened and look to the future to prevent anymore.
Otherwise we will make no progress.

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Offline AppleNick

• SpongeBob
  • ドブネズミみたいに
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2005, 11:25:03 am »
All I know is that he's either dead or in jail, and that he was behind whatever Al-Jazeera claimed responsibility for.

patrick12q

« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2005, 11:36:23 am »
i hope bin lodons dead.i don't want him to do a attack like he did with the twin towers.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2005, 02:13:38 pm »
bin lodons
[snapback]211913[/snapback]

Who the he11 is that!?  :blink:

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2005, 05:40:16 pm »
Hypocrite?  I actually found my post extremely useful, but with someone with a name such as yours, I would assume you would disagree.  It's all opinions.

Agreed 100%.

Halo sucks.
[snapback]211370[/snapback]
Okay... if that was the point of the thread why didnt you include it? That makes it a useless thread/post. There's hypocritical example #1, #2 is also bolded.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2005, 05:53:32 am »
maybe this guy is actually MSP in disguise? O_o