Poll

is ben ladmen to blame 4 all these attacks???

yes
6 (37.5%)
no
4 (25%)
I don't know
6 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: Is bin Laden to blame for all these attacks?  (Read 17864 times)

Rabble

Is bin Laden to blame for all these attacks?
« Reply #45 on: August 12, 2005, 01:11:50 am »
What the hell does halo have to do with this topic?

Edit: By the way. BUSH is the reason for these "attacks" I mean. They might attack because laden is captured. But he wouldn't be captured in the first place if it wasn't for this war for friggin oil. America has no reason to attack iraq.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2005, 01:16:35 am by Evilspongee »

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #46 on: August 12, 2005, 01:15:49 am »
I dont know. GetInTheVan just said that Halo sucks(assuming I like it) because i said I agrred woth Chongster on that one post on I think page 2.

I agree this is all bushs fault. he had no reason to attac Iraq but to get Saddam who is not nearly as bad as the N. Korean leader with da nukes(i forgot his name)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2005, 01:18:38 am by Sponge-Tron_X »

Rabble

« Reply #47 on: August 12, 2005, 01:16:54 am »
Read my post again.

jojobird

« Reply #48 on: August 12, 2005, 12:18:46 pm »
Like I said before, he can't be the only one out there! He can't make up orders and tell everyone under his power to do this or do that! He can't, for all we know, he's probably captured by the American government and we don't even know about it!

GetInTheVanIHaveCandy

« Reply #49 on: August 12, 2005, 12:52:57 pm »
I agree this is all bushs fault. he had no reason to attac Iraq but to get Saddam who is not nearly as bad as the N. Korean leader with da nukes(i forgot his name)
[snapback]217233[/snapback]

No, I think it's YOUR fault.  Sneezing that one day, caused a tornado, and ended up giving Osama's mother a miscarriage in a New York subway.  Causing Osama to hate America, and to attack these certain countries.

Why play the blame game?  Osama attacked us first (supposedly), no way Bush could've started it.  Are you saying he started it because he was a MAN, and fought back?

Yes, we had a reason to attack Iraq, it was to dethrone Saddam (That is a reason, believe it or not.)  Saddam was the one gassing his own people, I don't see a reason why we should not have done it, so please enlighten me.

And North Korea can't attack us with nukes, anyways.  Many countries are reaching nuclear capabilities, are you saying we should go to war with all these countries?  The main threat is.. CHINA, they have ICBMS, and they're taking my OIL!  The oil I slaughtered many Iraqis for.

Like I said before, he can't be the only one out there! He can't make up orders and tell everyone under his power to do this or do that! He can't, for all we know, he's probably captured by the American government and we don't even know about it!
[snapback]217398[/snapback]

Did your parents drop you on your head when you were a baby?  Because, you just repeated everything that was said in this thread, in a very stupid way.

OF COURSE he isn't the only one out there, thank you Captain Obvious.  And YES he can make up orders, because he is the L-E-A-D-E-R, do I need to look that up in a dictionary for you? Hm?

Yeah, and your last sentence was already said by ME.  And yet again, I thank you for repeating everything, because I didn't read it the last nine times I looked through this thread.

You two made me lose hope in mankind.

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2005, 03:20:55 pm »
Ok. First of all stop flaming. Im suprised you havent been banned yet. Next, read EvilSpongee's post again. I was bassically agfreeing with what he said. he just put it better.

Jackie-Boy

« Reply #51 on: August 12, 2005, 03:27:09 pm »
It's certainly a theory, but no way in hell is there any proof.

Offline Chongster

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • ^ George ^
    • View Profile
    • www.simon-chong.co.uk
« Reply #52 on: August 12, 2005, 05:19:13 pm »
All crazy arguments aside...

This thread is turning into a major flame war, and most of the insults, harsh insults coming from you Getinthevan, you've mad a grand total of 23 posts, and 6 of them are in this thread, blatently flaming to be honest in quite an imature way, lets calm it all down a little bit please.

Offline Isnt Anything

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • I look at the sounds through filters.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 12, 2005, 06:13:04 pm »
Anymore pointless flaming and it's closing time, kids...  

Anyway, I think the UK was bombed because of their activity in Iraq. Everyone with ears and eyes can see that Tony Blair is in with Bush. Terrorists don't like the way we live and believe we lead immoral lives. I agree, but I do not agree with their extreme ideas. These people are brainwashed to do these acts. It's disgusting to see 6 year olds learning how to shoot guns. I'm almost 20 and I've never shot a gun in my life. These people are using religion to push their ideas and claim its the righteous thing to do. Not all muslim people are like this and I cant stress that enough. We should keep that in mind. America slowly moved back into routine and started to function normally again. Personally, I believe it was a big deal for America. Almost like a wake-up call. It was rough to move on after over 2000 deaths that affected more countries than just the US. You have to remember,  The World Trade Center wasn't just occupied by Americans. It was rough to have a group of people make a public display of their hatred and murder over 2,000 of your people. So, no, we cant just "move on", sorry. I do believe that America is paranoid, though. Everytime 9/11 rolls around Bush scares everyone with his color wheel of doom. The reason why the terrorists chose 9/11 was to catch people off guard. 9/11 was an ordinary day. Not a holiday, not an election, but a regular day. Heck, the banks were open. So, with this knowledge, I don't believe they'd choose 9/11 again. Now that Bush declares it "freedom day". It's upsetting to see it happen to any country, but it proves that it's not just America's problem, but a global issue. Like the Pearl Harbor bombing. It showed that WWII was not just a problem in Europe. Even though the Brits have been with us since the beginning.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #54 on: August 13, 2005, 02:47:15 am »
Anymore pointless flaming and it's closing time, kids... 

Anyway, I think the UK was bombed because of their activity in Iraq. Everyone with ears and eyes can see that Tony Blair is in with Bush. Terrorists don't like the way we live and believe we lead immoral lives. I agree, but I do not agree with their extreme ideas. These people are brainwashed to do these acts. It's disgusting to see 6 year olds learning how to shoot guns. I'm almost 20 and I've never shot a gun in my life. These people are using religion to push their ideas and claim its the righteous thing to do. Not all muslim people are like this and I cant stress that enough. We should keep that in mind. America slowly moved back into routine and started to function normally again. Personally, I believe it was a big deal for America. Almost like a wake-up call. It was rough to move on after over 2000 deaths that affected more countries than just the US. You have to remember,  The World Trade Center wasn't just occupied by Americans. It was rough to have a group of people make a public display of their hatred and murder over 2,000 of your people. So, no, we cant just "move on", sorry. I do believe that America is paranoid, though. Everytime 9/11 rolls around Bush scares everyone with his color wheel of doom. The reason why the terrorists chose 9/11 was to catch people off guard. 9/11 was an ordinary day. Not a holiday, not an election, but a regular day. Heck, the banks were open. So, with this knowledge, I don't believe they'd choose 9/11 again. Now that Bush declares it "freedom day". It's upsetting to see it happen to any country, but it proves that it's not just America's problem, but a global issue. Like the Pearl Harbor bombing. It showed that WWII was not just a problem in Europe. Even though the Brits have been with us since the beginning.
[snapback]217573[/snapback]

You are so right, everything is truely explained in your post....and without flaming too! Well done! *gives Isn't Anything a cookie*
No matter what happens, the UK will stay in the war...until the terrorism and stupidity stops.
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Banana

« Reply #55 on: August 13, 2005, 09:42:52 am »
It's certainly a theory, but no way in hell is there any proof.
[snapback]217504[/snapback]

Hey, we're allowed to say hell now

-Banana
« Last Edit: August 13, 2005, 09:43:03 am by Banana »

sponge monkey100

« Reply #56 on: August 13, 2005, 11:02:32 am »
my honest oppion is that they all planed this back when it all started in 2001 during 9/11u know they plan to destroy everything and everybody until nothing is left but Iraq!they all deserve to go to hell!
go to hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:  :ph34r:
os something like that!
« Last Edit: August 13, 2005, 11:03:55 am by sponge monkey100 »

Offline Isnt Anything

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • I look at the sounds through filters.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 13, 2005, 04:55:08 pm »
my honest oppion is that they all planed this back when it all started in 2001 during 9/11u know they plan to destroy everything and everybody until nothing is left but Iraq!they all deserve to go to hell!
go to hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:  :ph34r:
os something like that!
[snapback]217804[/snapback]

Please be quiet....

Rabble

« Reply #58 on: August 13, 2005, 05:00:22 pm »
go to hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:  :ph34r:
os something like that!
[snapback]217804[/snapback]

FFS. I bet you didn't even know what the hell Iraq was.

Yes, we had a reason to attack Iraq, it was to dethrone Saddam (That is a reason, believe it or not.) Saddam was the one gassing his own people, I don't see a reason why we should not have done it, so please enlighten me.

Sure. And all those other people we killed were just for fun. [/sarcastic]

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #59 on: August 14, 2005, 02:13:33 pm »
Maybe if we play up to the terrorists attacks and become whiney little morons, we might save ourselves from further dictatorship and stupidity! And maybe the attacks will stop! [/sarcasm]

Be serious, for crying out loud, this is serious stuff...so make sure you have something to contribute to the topic that is sensible.
N00bs are annoying.
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.