Author Topic: spider-man 2  (Read 2071 times)

patrick12q

spider-man 2
« on: July 21, 2005, 07:59:12 am »
this game is kind of better then the last game, because you actually get to touch the ground!and you get to go more places, like the arcade.also with a few side missions like delivering a pizza, meeting m.j somewhere, and daily bugle assighnments.there's somethings i hate about this game.i hate the fact that they keep repeating missions over and over.also, why can't there be more purple missions?i thought they were better, instead of walking into someone and asking them what's up.overall, this is a great game, with less villans than the last one.

Spongee15

spider-man 2
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2005, 09:59:24 am »
Yea i agree with ya i like this game better then the last one. AND yes i hate tht too ill get tired of doing the same mission so ill just walk around and tried to find stuff.
But anyways is a cool game i rented it a lot of times and i still cant pass it
(shame on me i kno  :sad: )

I think I have played all the Spider Man games and this game is by far better then the other ones in (my opinion) even the psp one cant compare to this one!

timstapels

spider-man 2
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2005, 01:17:42 pm »
Your calling it grand theft spidey. Your comparing it to GTA. :laugh: :laugh:

patrick12q

spider-man 2
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2005, 01:22:15 pm »
it's kinda like GTA, except your helping people, not hi-jacking they're cars.

timstapels

spider-man 2
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2005, 02:21:20 pm »
it's kinda like GTA, except your helping people, not hi-jacking they're cars.
[snapback]208048[/snapback]
I was talking about quality, not content.

1luke12

spider-man 2
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2005, 06:14:25 am »
I've never played the sequel, but I have the first. SInce the sequel's price is down to $20 already in some stores near me, I'm considering getting it.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2005, 06:14:39 am by 1luke12 »

Mr.Squidward92

spider-man 2
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2005, 08:53:12 pm »
I own the game, and it's pretty fun. But it does get a bit repetitive when you finished the Storyline... the crimes always repeat, and the advanced pizza missions are a pain in the butt...

Well, that probably teaches us that Spidey lives a tough life with the same crimes over and over again. :tongue: