Author Topic: Create Fake Cheat Codes For ANY Game  (Read 11037 times)

Rabble

Create Fake Cheat Codes For ANY Game
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2005, 07:18:42 pm »
Super smash brothers melee

Unlock charater - Bowser Jr.

Beat 50 mic wires in cruel melee. Then you will fight him along with giga bowser (you 3 life) Them (1 each)

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2005, 04:16:58 am »
I love this game! ^_^

(FF9 1/2: Rebirth Of A Feind) Trance Kuja Model From Start Of The Game

Complete the game 100% and find all the lost treasure to give you a 101% completion, now, re-play the game from the very beginning by starting the new game over the old save file.
You will then have the option of having either normal Kuja or Trance Kuja for the main model.

-

(FF9 1/2: Rebirth Of A Feind) Climb Walls Ability

Once you have aquired all of Kuja's mode (stealth, fight, trick and normal) you will have 4 hidden abilities for each mode.
To get Kuja's "Climb Walls" ablity, go to the newly established Cleyra and find the lead nun, talk to her until the option "compliment" comes up, select it and she will take you to a sand pit.
She tells you that up the wall is a special treasure filled with items that may be of use to Kuja, she will then explain the Wall Climb ability.
When in normal mode, jump and hit the action button (circle) to grab onto climb-able walls, the nun will explain which walls are able to be climbed and which are not.

-

(FF9 1/2: Rebirth Of A Feind) Appoccalypse Ability

Once you have aquired all of Kuja's mode (stealth, fight, trick and normal) you will have 4 hidden abilities for each mode.
To gain the "Appoccalypse" move, take Kuja to Maiden Sari and talk to Lani 10 times, she will then mention something about the Eidilon Wall.
Go to the wall and read ALL the runes, each rune holds a clue to where you need to go to learn Appoccalypse.
After reading all the runes, go to the Conde Petie Mountain Path and follow the main pathway to the Iifa Tree, a breif CGI sequence will play of Kuja remembering his struggle to survive after escaping the tree, if you read all the runes that is before you came here.
He will then say something about going into the tree again.
Go inside the Iifa Tree and go all the way to the top where Kuja was at the end of FF9.
There will be a small shiny ball on the floor, pick it up and you will now know the Appoccalypse move after a CGI sequence plays of Kuja getting mad at his past.
To use the ability, enter fight mode and press the button combo: circle, square, square, square, triangle, circle, circle.
It is a CGI animated attack, it NEVER misses and can deal maximum damage of 9,999 even if your level is extreamly low.
It is Kuja's strongest attack and uses very little MP.

-

(FF9 1/2: Rebirth Of A Feind) Invisiblity

To learn Kuja's "Invisibility" move, go to Esto Gaza and find the preist.
Keep talking to the preist until the option "insult" comes up.
Select that option and the preist will start talking senceless rubbish to Kuja, he then casts a spell on Kuja and tells you to leave.
Go outside of the preists office to see a CGI sequence of Kuja finding out he can become invisible.
To use this ablity, enter stealth mode, press and hold the action button (circle) when now near any walls.
You cannot move whilst being invisible.

-

(FF9 1/2: Rebirth Of A Feind) Wall Jump Ablity

To learn this move, go to Daguerro and talk to the four-armed man.
he will mention something about being really fast and fast enough to leap off walls.
Talk to him again and select the option "ask how to learn the ability".
He will tell you to go to Treno to learn this ablity, be aware that Kuja is not welcome in Treno, and as soon as you enter the city through the main gate you will be chased. So be stealthy and find another way in.
Once in treno run (or sneak) to the Proffessor and talk to him, he will tell you to go to Dali.
Once at Dali go and talk to the Mayor, he will say he is busy and tells you to go to Lindblum.
Go to Lindblum and talk to Cid, he will tell you to talk to Eiko, but you will have to find her first.
Search the castle to find Eiko (she is in a different spot every time) and once you find her she will tell you that the ability is taught by the inhabitants of Burmecia.
Unfortunatly, Kuja is not welcome there either, so once you enter through the main gate, you will be chased...and attacked very badly!!
It is best to sneak into Burmecia, find Freya and "persuade" her to teach you the ability.......so...you have to beat her in a fight.
Once you have defeated her, a CGI sequence will play of Freya teaching Kuja the ability.
To use it, enter trick mode and jump towards a wall, then press jump when on the wall to jump across the the other side (if there is a wall there) you can only stay on the wall for about 5 seconds before falling off, so make sure you keep pressing the jump button to keep bouncing off the walls.
You get gil for doing this move infront of people.
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Patricksquare Pants

« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2005, 03:46:46 pm »
Lego Star Wars
(Xbox And PS2)
Play As Spongebob: Unlock Everything And Get 10000000000000 Studds Then Deleat Your Game And Do It
Again 200 Times After The Last Time Don't Deleat It Or You Will Have To Start
All Over. Now Put In SpongeBob SquarePants:  Battle for Bikini Bottom Then Go To The Chum Bucket But Instend Of Fighting Robo Spongebob You'll
Be Fighting Darth Vader In Lego Form Defeat Him And Save Your Game 99999999 Times Then Put In Lego Star Wars And Attack Dexter And He'll
Give You  Spongebob (Not In Lego Form) Now You Can Play As Spongebob.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2005, 03:48:22 pm by Patricksquare Pants »

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2005, 03:40:37 am »
(FF9 1/2: Rebirth Of A Feind) Final Boss Walkthrough

Just when you are about to fight "Corrupted Death" AKA Deathguise, you will have the option to switch or gain a party member.
You can only have one party member (since Kuja has the strenght of 3 other members already, they are not needed).
It is best you have a level 60 or above Zidane and put him with Kuja for the very best ending, but having someone like Garnet or Freya is good enough.
Now, equipt Kuja with Dark Matter and the 'Unknown Dark Item' you find in the Iifa Tree earlier on disc 2.
Enter the fight.
Have the other member heal Kuja throughout the battle, if you have Zidane in Trance, use him to attack too.
After giving so much damage to Deathguise a CGI sequence will play of him using DOOM on the other party member, ofwhich they instantly die with.
Kuja will now be fighting alone, but in Trance!
You can now use that freaky 'unknown dark item' you found too!
Since this battle is almost exactly like the old FF9 battles (a system, not freeroam like the rest of the game fights) you should select 'Magic' and then 'unknown attack'.
Kuja will then cast the spell 'Appoccalypse' on Deathguise and give max damage, which is 9999.
But then you have the 'dark item' you found's ability.
Select the second 'unknown attack' to see a CGI sequence play of Kuja using 'Sacrifice' to revive your other party member, Kuja will now have 50% of his health left.
Use a potion on Kuja and then on the other party member.
If Deathguise tries to use DOOM on Kuja, it will ALWAYS miss...after he gets past his 50% health stage (Deathguise) he will begin to use the attack more often.
The other party member cannot always escape the attack, your character needs either 'Dark Matter' or 'unknown dark item'...but ofcourse it's best to equipt both of them to Kuja to increase his attack power, defensive power and gve him new attacks.
Keep having Kuja use 'Appocalypse' and if you have your party member in trance too use their strongest attack, after so long Deathguise will finally use the DOOM attack successfully on Kuja, he will be down to 1 health point.
Heal him QUICKLY, because after you make the next move, Deathguise will use 'Reaper' on Kuja, which would instantly kill him and cast him from the fight too...so you will be one party member down and the game will end instantly. (since you need Kuja in the fight all the time, even if he is dead.)
If you heal Kuja in time, Deathguise's attack will miss.
Then it will just take one more hit from Kuja's 'Appoccalypse' to finish Deathguise off.
A CGI sequence will play of Deathguise using one final attack, and Kuja stopping it...there is an explosion and Kuja in nowhere to be seen.
If you worked towards the worst ending, Kuja will be dying.
If you worked towards the normal ending, Kuja will be badly injured.
If you worked towards the best ending, Kuja will be alive.
Then...the rest of the ending plays...weither Kuja is dead or alive, Zidane will be receiting the ending lines.
I won't ruin anymore of the endings for you, find them out for yourself. :p

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Offline Spider-Boogie

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://allyour.basearebelongto.us/setting-up/bombs.html
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2005, 09:54:39 am »
Jak 2:

Get super fast vehicle:

Talk to Torn 10 times. On the tenth time, he'll say "Leave me alone. Why don't you use my Super-Speeder? It'll get you to your next job. But be quick." Once you get on the Super-Speeder, you'll have only 2 minutes to get to the next job. If you get there in time, you now have the option of using the Super-Speeder.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2005, 09:55:02 am by Spider-Boogie »
April Fool: I'm the April Fool. What's up with that?
Timmy: It's official, this guy sucks. I wish he was somewhere else!
*Poof!*
Timmy: Where'd you guys poof him to?
*Both fairies give evil smiles*
April Fool: I never asked for this!
Jorgen: Shut up, or I'll have Chuck Norris roundhouse kick you in the face again!

Rachel is my USB wife <3
Vicky is also my USB wife <3

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2005, 01:36:39 pm »
(FF9 1/2: Rebirth Of A Feind) FF7 References

On disc 2, head to Lindblum and go inside ALL of the weapon stores.
Approach the large weapon on the wall of each store.
One weapon is Sephiroth's Masamune.
Another is Cloud's Buster Sword.
And so on.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2005, 03:05:02 pm »
(GTA: San Andreas) Megas XLR Robot

Go into the military base and fire a rocket at the heavily armed door, it should brake off after 11 hits.
Go inside and kill everyone.
Work your way through the base until you find a car.
Enter it and you will now have the robot from Megas XLR, it does stuff.

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2005, 12:52:45 pm »
Call of Duty: Game of the Year Edition(PC)
Bonus Maps
In the Chateu level, pick up any sub-machine gun and kill all the eninmies in the level but one. Then jump out of the 2nd story window(you wont get hurt) and go to the highest tree tyou can fine. SHoot it 30 times. Then a small menu will appear where you can enter the code: GimmeMapsMapsRule

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2005, 09:54:16 am »
(Jurassic Park: Operations Genesis) Dinosaur Leash

Select you dino and open the 'commands' menu, select 'sedate' and when the dino is sedated enter the code: up, up, down, left, right, left.
Or, for the PC version, enter the code: dinoskool
Now reselect ANY dinosaur you have sedated and open the 'commands' menu, select 'Leash' and you now have full control of the dinosaur, you can make it eat, drink, sleep and attack anytime you want.
To exit this option, press pause and go to 'options' and select 'exit current mode'.