Author Topic: Drunk Driving  (Read 9840 times)

Elizabeth Rose

Drunk Driving
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2005, 10:48:47 am »
I'm just wondering why someone would drive drunk and get arrested. That's what I want to know.
[snapback]216575[/snapback]
They get arrested because drunk driving is not only illegal, it is WRONG and HIGHLY DANGEROUS! Every year people are KILLED because of some drunk moron behind a wheel. They most certainly should be arrested, they can kill someone.

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
Drunk Driving
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2005, 09:45:14 pm »
Drunk driving should not be allowed. I live on a busy street and I've seen a drunk driving acident. It's not a pleasnet site. The driver wasn't that hurt because he was only going about 30 mph and hit a guardrail. But his car was, and he stumbled out of it and they still made him take the sobedrity test's even though he was clearly drunk. I think people should not drink and drive. If you do you are putting yourself and others at danger.

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
Drunk Driving
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2005, 12:36:12 pm »
I think we should stop mixing fruit with sugar and yeast....
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

Jackie-Boy

Drunk Driving
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2005, 01:01:59 pm »
Getting drunk is cool, as long as you do it in the FRONT of the wheel, not behind it.

Um...

Stay in school.

Offline spongemonkey13

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Drunk Driving
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2005, 02:27:22 pm »
Oh yeah drunk driving is completely right. I don't know who in the world would think otherwise. Sometimes I really wonder why it's illegal. I say we should all get terribly wasted and drive around at a ridiculous speeds more often. Maybe if we are lucky we can kill an innocent person or ourselves.

maxmyles

Drunk Driving
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2005, 02:28:57 pm »
Drunk driving is idiotic. there you go.

Offline Isnt Anything

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • I look at the sounds through filters.
    • View Profile
Drunk Driving
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2005, 04:21:04 pm »
This is a dumb topic made to drive Weird_4's post count up with dumb questions and obvious answers. Driving drunk not only kills people, but put everyone on the road in danger. I had a friend die because of drunk driving. So, should these idiots get arrested or have innocent people get hurt/die? Thats what you were saying in the beginning. Cut the crap...
« Last Edit: August 15, 2005, 04:21:46 pm by Isnt Anything »

Rabble

Drunk Driving
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2005, 04:24:21 pm »
Everyone has said that about three or four times. Just close this shameful topic.

Offline Isnt Anything

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • I look at the sounds through filters.
    • View Profile
Drunk Driving
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2005, 08:24:31 pm »
As you wish...