Author Topic: Racial Profiling  (Read 13759 times)

Offline spongemonkey13

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Racial Profiling
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2005, 07:48:20 pm »
Look. I have nothing against MSP. I just disagree with some of his views. You can be a mature debater without bashing the person. This is why I usually stay clear of the Debate Den.

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
Racial Profiling
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2005, 07:48:27 pm »
People stop bashin on MSP he has his opinions like you, you don't see him bashing on your opinions, your just not being an intellegent debater by bashin on someones opinions
[snapback]218095[/snapback]

You just bashed on him a few post ago.
[snapback]218098[/snapback]
Thats my opionion on racial profilling. If I was bashing on him it would involve flaming.
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

Elizabeth Rose

Racial Profiling
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2005, 07:48:53 pm »
Ok, in a way he is somewhat right. Because Arabs are the ones doing terrorist attacks, then naturally they should be searched. If white women were doing the exact same thing, I'd want them searched too. To me it kinda makes sense, you can be nice and polite about it, and if they have nothing to hide, there should be no problem. If we want attacks to stop, then it is something we are going to HAVE to do.
[snapback]218094[/snapback]

It's OK if say race is used as a lookout, but searching every single Islamic person is unconstitutional and immoral.
[snapback]218100[/snapback]
I doubt they would search everyone. Mostly men I would think.

Rabble

Racial Profiling
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2005, 07:50:33 pm »
If I were semetic looking, I would be willing to give up some of my freedom

I have nothing to say.

And its spelt semitic

Edit: Korax I was talking about the coffe comment.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2005, 07:54:14 pm by Evilspongee »

GetInTheVanIHaveCandy

Racial Profiling
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2005, 07:59:11 pm »
When was the last time a white person drove a plane into a building?  When was the last time a Christian strapped a bomb to their chest, and blew up a school?

I don't even recall any of them, doing any of those things.  But, Muslims lately been doing most of these things, yes stereotyping and racism is somewhat bad, but it is necessary. Yep, not all Nazis are bad, but we treat them all bad.  Some Nazis were even good!  But the majority were not.  Like in this case, many of the Muslims are terrible people, and the rest must suffer because of this.  I don't see why all these Middle Eastern people won't let the police search them, if they have nothing to hide, they have nothing to fear, and by letting the police search them, they are making America a better place.  And not like the hell hole they escaped out of.

I wish I didn't have to think this way, but I rather make a few Middle Eastern people mad, then let a few Middle Eastern people plus a whole bunch of other races die, in a terrorist bombing.

We MUST take precautions, I rather we just searched everyone, but we can't.  And we must focus on the small group of people who commit these crimes, and by their race, and religion find more of these horrible people.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
Racial Profiling
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2005, 08:00:04 pm »
When was the last time a Christian strapped a bomb to their chest, and blew up a school?
[snapback]218129[/snapback]

Maybe you should be asking, "When was the last time a Christian blew up an Abortion Clinic"?

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
Racial Profiling
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2005, 08:01:17 pm »
We need to search everyone or mutipule people at random and take action on terrror warnings but not search every single person of a particular race.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Racial Profiling
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2005, 08:05:54 pm »
DarkYoshi9000: I command you to say bush in this topic
DarkYoshi9000: So you can get flamed.

Bush. :P

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
Racial Profiling
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2005, 08:11:31 pm »
*flames*

That really doesn't make sense.
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
Racial Profiling
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2005, 08:12:46 pm »
Basically it means thnat he will be falmed if he says "Bush"(as in the president) and that by saying "Bush" people will interperet he is saying the attacks are his fault holly crap I undertood that

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Racial Profiling
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2005, 08:13:44 pm »
Until September 11th, the Oklahoma City bombing was the biggest committed act of terrorism in the world. And it was done by a white man. Did white men get thoroughly searched after this? I don't think so. So I don't think that we should search every middle eastern just because of this.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Racial Profiling
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2005, 08:14:35 pm »
If you really want to know, PM me. I wot explain it here for I will get in trouble.

Rabble

Racial Profiling
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2005, 08:15:48 pm »
Basically it means thnat he will be falmed if he says "Bush"(as in the president) and that by saying "Bush" people will interperet he is saying the attacks are his fault holly crap I undertood that
[snapback]218165[/snapback]

Yeah. Thats what I. I mean timo said.

GetInTheVanIHaveCandy

Racial Profiling
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2005, 08:24:40 pm »
Until September 11th, the Oklahoma City bombing was the biggest committed act of terrorism in the world. And it was done by a white man. Did white men get thoroughly searched after this? I don't think so. So I don't think that we should search every middle eastern just because of this.
[snapback]218169[/snapback]

I was wondering if anyone was going to say anything about that incident.  The main differences between the two, is that it was done by '"A" white man'.  When these most recent attacks occured, they were commited by a GROUP of Muslims, and an organization controlled this group.  That means, we don't know how many of these Muslim Extremists there are, and we don't know their capabilities, when with the Oklahoma Bombing, it was just one person.

Actually, I believe it was two, but I am not exactly sure.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Racial Profiling
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2005, 08:32:58 pm »
[snapback]218169[/snapback]
You wouldnt believe how many "jokes" there were about my name after that happened. WHY must I have the same first name as him -.-