Author Topic: The End of the World  (Read 12319 times)

xxBaby__Girlxx

The End of the World
« on: August 14, 2005, 05:20:54 pm »
I was watching this show on Dateline NBC and it was saying that with all the horrible things going on, (9/11, the war in Iraq, recent plane crashes, London bombings..etc) we have been short of miracles. Which may mean God is trying to end the world. Personally, I believe that this could happen, but I'm am not quite sure. What's your opinion on this?

Lil Loco

The End of the World
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2005, 05:26:44 pm »
Thiz iz gonna spark sumthin...Alotta foolz here are real opinionated on religion and all that.

Elizabeth Rose

The End of the World
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2005, 05:30:35 pm »
Thiz iz gonna spark sumthin...Alotta foolz here are real opinionated on religion and all that.
[snapback]218781[/snapback]
I really appreciate being called a fool.

That said, yes, I believe God will end the world just like He says He will in Revelation.

Lil Loco

The End of the World
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2005, 05:32:25 pm »
Im not specifically callin anyone a fool...but therez sum who are...Yea i believe in God too and that itz possible.

sponge monkey100

The End of the World
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2005, 05:57:03 pm »
I was watching this show on Dateline NBC and it was saying that with all the horrible things going on, (9/11, the war in Iraq, recent plane crashes, London bombings..etc) we have been short of miracles. Which may mean God is trying to end the world. Personally, I believe that this could happen, but I'm am not quite sure. What's your opinion on this?
[snapback]218776[/snapback]
It's possible
my opion-I think god wants to end the world

Offline Isnt Anything

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • I look at the sounds through filters.
    • View Profile
The End of the World
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2005, 07:38:39 pm »
Just know that when people start disappearing off of the earth...its the end of the world..

Banana

The End of the World
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2005, 07:46:56 pm »
Well, there was that plane crash a while ago where 0 people died...that, if anything, was a miracle. I dun think God will end the world now...but George W. Bush becoming president was the first sign of it happening.

-Banana

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

The End of the World
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2005, 07:48:11 pm »
I agree that this all will happen like God said it would, but it's not going to be now, why? God also said it'd be when we least expect it. Everyone jumps the gun on these things when stuff like Y2K, 9/11, Columbine, etc. happen.

Jackie-Boy

The End of the World
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2005, 10:35:30 pm »
Yes, I believe that the world will end just because some people set off some bombs or crash some planes. Yep, that'll do the trick - everything'll end right then and there, no questions asked.

Jackie-Boy

The End of the World
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2005, 10:38:31 pm »

By the way, bud, you have a lot of nerve saying crap like that. I'm not religious at all - far from it - but several of my best friends are, and I have the upmost respect for people who are religious. In my opinion, the "fool" is the one who spends his time calling others the same.

EDIT; Double post. My bad.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2005, 10:38:47 pm by Jackie-Boy »

Offline Roger

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
The End of the World
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2005, 10:38:43 pm »
I agree that this all will happen like God said it would, but it's not going to be now, why? God also said it'd be when we least expect it. Everyone jumps the gun on these things when stuff like Y2K, 9/11, Columbine, etc. happen.
[snapback]218891[/snapback]

Thanks for saying what I think.

Saves me a lot of typing.

Lil Loco

The End of the World
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2005, 10:44:01 pm »

By the way, bud, you have a lot of nerve saying crap like that. I'm not religious at all - far from it - but several of my best friends are, and I have the upmost respect for people who are religious. In my opinion, the "fool" is the one who spends his time calling others the same.

EDIT; Double post. My bad.
[snapback]218929[/snapback]

Did i go and directly call u a fool...?  Nah I didnt...I aint sayin that ur a fool cuz ur not religious, i aint sayin that sumonez a fool cuz they are religious.  The onez im callin foolz are the onez who talk all kinda smack against sum1 elze cuz they believe a certain way and try to smash other peoplez cuz of wut they believe.  Alright...?  Understand...?  So relax.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
The End of the World
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2005, 01:15:47 am »
Did i go and directly call u a fool...?  Nah I didnt...I aint sayin that ur a fool cuz ur not religious, i aint sayin that sumonez a fool cuz they are religious.  The onez im callin foolz are the onez who talk all kinda smack against sum1 elze cuz they believe a certain way and try to smash other peoplez cuz of wut they believe.  Alright...?  Understand...?  So relax.
[snapback]218934[/snapback]

OT: Please, can you at least spell properly? use an S instead of a Z....it's really irritating me.
-

The end of the world is far away, it is the end of HUMANITY that is occuring right now.
I have been waiting for too long to see us all drown in our own filth and fall into a steady and well deserved decline. lol.  :laugh:
But, on a serious matter, some people may beleive it is the work of some superior being...a GOD....they can beleive that, because it's their beleif....it's like mine.
We are our own destructors, until that supposedly 'Super Predator' appears and kills us instead.
If that doesn't come along, aliens sure will....but I mainly think the world isn't going to end this millenium....just the human race.
This planet itself has millions of years of life left in it....we're just like fleas on a cat/dog....irritating it and making it itch...then gradually making it sick.
We suck the life out of our planet.
So, if there is a GOD...he sucks in my opinion...I beleive the GOD portrayed in JTHM is how he would look and behave in reality...if he was real.  :dry:
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Offline Chongster

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • ^ George ^
    • View Profile
    • www.simon-chong.co.uk
The End of the World
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2005, 05:56:26 am »
Yes, I believe that the world will end just because some people set off some bombs or crash some planes. Yep, that'll do the trick - everything'll end right then and there, no questions asked.
[snapback]218928[/snapback]
I see where you're coming from with that, and thats pretty much what i was thinking. I highly doubt that any of this signifies the end of the world, its driven too much by man, myself, im not religeous at all, but if I expected god to end the world, I'd expect something....more, im not sure how to put it, because I dont know, but in my opinion, I dont think this is it.

Im not specifically callin anyone a fool...but therez sum who are...Yea i believe in God too and that itz possible.
[snapback]218786[/snapback]
Im not being funny or anything,  you do realise that there is an "S" in the english language dont you. "Therez"....."itz"....please get it right as Sarah also pointed out.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2005, 05:59:05 am by chongster »

Lil Loco

The End of the World
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2005, 07:49:59 am »
itz how i type...i dont think about it, i jus do it that way.  my mind spellz sum thingz certain wayz.  so if u got a problem with that then dont read wut i gotta say.  I get tired of people who whine about me doin that when i dont even do it on purpose.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2005, 07:52:57 am by Lil Loco »