Author Topic: BYE!  (Read 6631 times)

maxmyles

BYE!
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2005, 05:25:30 pm »
well, see ya. Have fun without us (like that'll happen :mellow: )

Elizabeth Rose

BYE!
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2005, 09:13:25 pm »
It shouldn't take that long for your homework. Hun, I'm in college and it doesn't take that long.

sponge monkey100

BYE!
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2005, 10:54:29 pm »
well when I do get ungrounded I probally won't be back on since I really don't have a point on coming back since no body wants me back! :sadwalk:
well this is good bye!
« Last Edit: September 03, 2005, 10:55:36 pm by sponge monkey100 »

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
BYE!
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2005, 02:29:36 am »
bye....I passed all my exams and I only revised for about 5 of them...I passed science and english with no problem.

Get a tutor if it's that bad.
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

sponge monkey100

BYE!
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2005, 10:13:48 am »
maybe I will
anyways
look I understand that most of u guys want me to leave and I don't blame u!
I was a bit** and I'm srry :closedeyes:
I had so much on my mind and all this other stuff!
I'm really srry plzz forgive me!
 :ph34r:  :sad:  :closedeyes:

jojobird

BYE!
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2005, 10:15:01 am »
I definately do, but I was never mad.

Sb129

BYE!
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2005, 10:20:12 am »
Eh,see ya!Hope you get those da** grades up again!

Jackie-Boy

BYE!
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2005, 10:20:56 am »
We don't hate you at all, but you're incredibly overdramatic.

SAVE THE DRAMA 4 YO MAMA[/b][/size]

sponge monkey100

BYE!
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2005, 10:22:04 am »
[snapback]227742[/snapback]
thats funny

Jackie-Boy

BYE!
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2005, 10:23:38 am »
[snapback]227742[/snapback]
thats funny
[snapback]227743[/snapback]

I know.

Now if you're gonna leave, leave, if you're gonna stay, stay. It doesn't matter either way.

I MADE A RHYME! I'm famous!!! Everyone loves me, and I gots ALL da monies! All the bi***es love ME!!! Famous famous famous!

sponge monkey100

BYE!
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2005, 10:24:47 am »
I get on sometimes(meaning I will sneak on to the computer)but most of the times I will be off

Offline Isnt Anything

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • I look at the sounds through filters.
    • View Profile
BYE!
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2005, 01:35:16 pm »
We dont hate you. You never seem to write anything with substance and ALWAYS misspell things. You constantly post spam and you usually post in one topic 15+ times. If you'd cool it and stop posting in threads just to bring your post count up or, to get people to notice you we wouldn't be so hard on you.

As for schooling? I seriously doubt English is your strong point, but you seem to take no interest in school. You always say school is dumb and stuff. That makes a HUGE difference on your performance. No one can make you learn. The government can make you go to school, but not learn or care about it. If the subjects are hard get extra help and take the time to do the homework. Maybe with the extra help it'll take you LESS time to do it. School isn't for "idiot who dont kno nothing", its how people gain knowledge and become something after they leave. You should change your attitude about school, first.

Chrono

BYE!
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2005, 02:06:40 pm »
Ironic that you are failing English
[snapback]227466[/snapback]
XD!!! That made me laugh...

Rabble

BYE!
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2005, 02:21:36 pm »
We dont hate you. You never seem to write anything with substance and ALWAYS misspell things. You constantly post spam and you usually post in one topic 15+ times. If you'd cool it and stop posting in threads just to bring your post count up or, to get people to notice you we wouldn't be so hard on you.

As for schooling? I seriously doubt English is your strong point, but you seem to take no interest in school. You always say school is dumb and stuff. That makes a HUGE difference on your performance. No one can make you learn. The government can make you go to school, but not learn or care about it. If the subjects are hard get extra help and take the time to do the homework. Maybe with the extra help it'll take you LESS time to do it. School isn't for "idiot who dont kno nothing", its how people gain knowledge and become something after they leave. You should change your attitude about school, first.
[snapback]227856[/snapback]

Agreed, Nobody Fails in the first 3 weeks of school unless they don't care. A few essays here and there, a test and some notes aren't bad. Mabye if you worked hard on it you wouldn't fail. If you don't care about school you wont get a job or get into a good college, you will be one of the idiots who wasted their life thinking that they didn't need school and now they are on the street eating from garbage cans and asking little children for money. Also, about English, I know your not the best at it and you have trouble spelling things, but at least you can try to spell most of the words right and not use shortcuts just because its easier to type. If you make it seem like schools sucks your being foolish, I mean they want you there for a reason, School isn't POW Prision were the teachers are whatch guards.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2005, 02:22:58 pm by Evilspongee »

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
BYE!
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2005, 08:49:31 pm »
Um. Yeah. What everyone else said.

We'll see you when you sneak on. Bye.