Author Topic: Suggestion  (Read 2282 times)

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
Suggestion
« on: September 05, 2005, 06:08:35 pm »
Hey since I noticed the suggestions thread never gets noticed, I decided to post mine here: I think that everyone in a family should be in a group that is there family name. Example: Group: Members. I think we should have it like this: Group: Emokids. Or something like that. And give every family there own secret forum that only they, the mods and admins can view. Any one agree?

Elizabeth Rose

Suggestion
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2005, 07:50:43 pm »
That would be fun, but ultimately a bad idea. New members would feel intimidated and left out.

Offline Roger

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Suggestion
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2005, 07:52:10 pm »
Yeah...definitely not good for the new members, or people who aren't in a family.  It's not a bad idea, though.  It's just got a couple of issues...also, people have changed families, and it would make it harder for the mods and/or admins to decide which family each person is in.

Jackie-Boy

Suggestion
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2005, 03:07:01 am »
That would be fun, but ultimately a bad idea. New members would feel intimidated and left out.
[snapback]229047[/snapback]

Yeah, but that's good.

UltraSpongeyDude

Suggestion
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2005, 07:12:07 am »
It would probably be alot of fun, and a good way to make friends on the board because of the hidden forums. But alot of people would probably be left out (including me). :ph34r:

spongebuddie

Suggestion
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2005, 03:01:59 pm »
great idea hun!!!!!!!!!!!!

jojobird

Suggestion
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2005, 04:16:31 pm »
Still, when new members come in, we can make a group for n00bs so they can wait to be in one of these group things.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Suggestion
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2005, 06:19:49 pm »
Still, when new members come in, we can make a group for n00bs so they can wait to be in one of these group things.
[snapback]229399[/snapback]
No. That seems harsh to put a "n00b" group.

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Suggestion
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2005, 07:15:21 pm »
We do look at the suggestions thread. They usually don't get replied to because they are bad suggestions.