Author Topic: Danny Phantom: The Ultimate Enemy  (Read 8475 times)

patrick12q

Danny Phantom: The Ultimate Enemy
« on: September 06, 2005, 07:13:01 am »
Anyone going to watch this? It looks good.

Sheldon J. Plankton

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2005, 08:08:53 am »
Meh, me no like Danny Phantom.

Jackie-Boy

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2005, 01:41:33 pm »
Look in the other thread to see what I think about DP.

supernick24

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2005, 03:01:07 pm »
i am i want to see how df is all grown up

Square_The_Shape_Of_Evil!

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2005, 04:27:52 pm »
It's on tonight after SpongeBob SquarePants...and it's weird that there is a SpongeBob marathon leading to the Ultimate Enemy, Cause it's 2 diffrent shows.

Spongey4

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2005, 04:36:55 pm »
25 minetse till the ultamite enemy!

Jackie-Boy

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2005, 07:18:34 am »
It was very cool, but hard to compare to "Reign Storm". I think both are good on equal levels. "The Ultimate Enemy" has a cooler concept, but "Reign Storm" had a lot more action in it. Here are the main thoughts I had while watching:

-Clockwork was definitely a very cool character. I hope we see more of him. As the Observers said, "You're responsible for him now."
-I liked how some of the villains combined - Box Ghost and Lunch Lady, Skulkor and Technus, and finally, how Vlad's evil side combined with Danny.
-We didn't exactly see enough of Valerie, I thought. She's an interesting character in the show, but to have her appear early on and not be in the rest of the episode/movie was kind of a let-down.
-The humor level in the show has definitely risen above the earlier episodes. "Cool. An older woman likes me." Funny stuff.
-In addition to Valerie, I sorta wanted to see Dash. Meh.
-It's really fun to see Jazz kicking butt.

patrick12q

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2005, 09:07:53 am »
I saw it. It was pretty good. I wonder if Danny will still be evil once he grows up. Possibly. The ending confused me a little bit.

Spongey4

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2005, 09:32:02 am »
Same here

PS:Its all vlads fault he  was evil!

spongeybrain09

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2005, 06:01:10 pm »
i thought that was awesome and jackie-boy hit everything i would have said.  Clockwork is nice!

patrick_is_my_lover25

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2005, 06:12:06 pm »
I saw it. It was pretty good. I wonder if Danny will still be evil once he grows up. Possibly. The ending confused me a little bit.
[snapback]233420[/snapback]

well...i i saw and liked it.......and i think he still might be evil cuz at the end his evil side still existed......so yea
and i thought it was real good cuz the "ultimate enemy" was actually really evil........evil enough to make the show better!!!!!!!!!!!
.........and i cant wait to see more!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:
« Last Edit: September 17, 2005, 06:13:34 pm by patrick_is_my_lover25 »

Jackie-Boy

« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2005, 06:51:36 pm »
What continues to impress me about "Danny Phantom" is that Butch Hartman takes risks. There's a lotta violence in the show. Natch, there's no blood, and it's very cartoony, but I admire Hartman for making his show the way he wanted to make it.

I wish Danny would stop saying that he's "going ghost", though. And Sam and Tucker don't have as big roles as they used to in the earlier episodes... nowadays it's Jazz and Valerie all the way.

patrick12q

« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2005, 07:15:56 pm »
Well, we know how Danny dies, now. He dies to himself in the future. That's a pretty risky thing to do.

supernick24

« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2005, 01:30:27 pm »
Well, we know how Danny dies, now. He dies to himself in the future. That's a pretty risky thing to do.
[snapback]233853[/snapback]
danny dies? i still didn't see it :sad:

Square_The_Shape_Of_Evil!

« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2005, 02:20:47 pm »
No. He just got captured in the ghost portal.

It would have been pretty confusing if he did die.

patrick12q

« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2005, 02:23:39 pm »
Oh. I thought evil Danny died.

Sb129

« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2005, 03:22:18 pm »
What continues to impress me about "Danny Phantom" is that Butch Hartman takes risks. There's a lotta violence in the show. Natch, there's no blood, and it's very cartoony, but I admire Hartman for making his show the way he wanted to make it.

I wish Danny would stop saying that he's "going ghost", though. And Sam and Tucker don't have as big roles as they used to in the earlier episodes... nowadays it's Jazz and Valerie all the way.
[snapback]233829[/snapback]
Not enough Tucker that's all now that Danny & Sam have a relationship.

Jackie-Boy

« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2005, 02:55:04 am »

[snapback]234186[/snapback]

Since when?

patrick12q

« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2005, 06:53:22 pm »

[snapback]234186[/snapback]

Since when?
[snapback]235284[/snapback]
Haven't you noticed that Danny and Sam have been kissing throughout the whole entire series? Wether it was to get away from Valerie, or...something else, but they've been kissing ALOT.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2005, 08:38:41 pm »
That doesn't mean that they are in a relationship.