Author Topic: 12-yr old girl tazered  (Read 19711 times)

Elizabeth Rose

12-yr old girl tazered
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2005, 04:10:33 pm »
Since when did we put an age limit on a criminal, anyone can be one. By definition, a criminal is someone who breaks the law.

I don't feel sorry for her, she probably deserved it.
[snapback]232209[/snapback]
I don't feel sorry for you. You probably deserve it too.

jojobird

12-yr old girl tazered
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2005, 04:22:43 pm »
That's horrible. She barely did anything. She struggles with police, that's all. It's not like she committed a horrible crime! The police were pressuring her and what would you do if people were trying to grab you and arrest you! Who knows what could happen to her in the future. She could have cancer, brain damage, or the nerve cells can be damaged. That was just wrong!

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
12-yr old girl tazered
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2005, 04:24:33 pm »
That's horrible. She barely did anything. She struggles with police, that's all. It's not like she committed a horrible crime! The police were pressuring her and what would you do if people were trying to grab you and arrest you! Who knows what could happen to her in the future. She could have cancer, brain damage, or the nerve cells can be damaged. That was just wrong!
[snapback]232443[/snapback]
A crime is a crime. No matter how big or small.

jojobird

12-yr old girl tazered
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2005, 04:28:06 pm »
Doesn't matter how big or small the crime was. Would you put her on Death Row for that! If the law went by that book, everyone who got a ticket for speeding or anyone who committed the smallest crime ever would go to jail or be on Death Row next in line.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
12-yr old girl tazered
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2005, 04:32:41 pm »
Where does it say anything about death row in that article?

jojobird

12-yr old girl tazered
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2005, 04:34:54 pm »
I know it doesn't, but I'm just saying that if anyone who committed a very small crime would end up getting a BIG punishment that belongs to a BIG crime.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
12-yr old girl tazered
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2005, 04:35:53 pm »
Juvenile Detention is NOT big.

jojobird

12-yr old girl tazered
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2005, 04:37:48 pm »
I know Juvenile Detention isn't big, but for other crimes like you said "Big or small, it's still a crime." If that didn't matter, then all crimes would be treated the same. That's not fair.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
12-yr old girl tazered
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2005, 04:38:51 pm »
I know Juvenile Detention isn't big, but for other crimes like you said "Big or small, it's still a crime." If that didn't matter, then all crimes would be treated the same. That's not fair.
[snapback]232476[/snapback]
If you had done some time before you did another crime...then it wouldnt matter if it was big or small. Life just isnt fair, is it? :P

jojobird

12-yr old girl tazered
« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2005, 04:40:45 pm »
[snapback]232476[/snapback]
If you had done some time before you did another crime...then it wouldnt matter if it was big or small. Life just isnt fair, is it? :P
[snapback]232478[/snapback]
Forget that, but if it was you're first time doing something, it shouldn't be treated like another crime. Even if it was your second offense, it still depends on what the crime was.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
12-yr old girl tazered
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2005, 04:42:18 pm »
I said it before and I'll say it again...police can do whatever they feel if it is a crime no matter how big or small. It doesnt have to be fair.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2005, 04:42:27 pm by ssj4gogita4 »

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
12-yr old girl tazered
« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2005, 04:43:08 pm »
Anyone could be out of control like that, it doesn't take an age.

Anyone could cause harm, strenght is amplified with in that mindset.
[snapback]232242[/snapback]

I've worked at a local YMCA summer camp. We've dealt with shaite much worse that NOT LISTENING and fighting. Fights happened every day. Do you know what you do? Call up their parents, leave a msg or talk to them. Tell them that the child is losing all of his swim time for the next 2 days. Make them lose time learning how to play tennis (have them sit for 2hrs in hot sun on bench). If any member of our staff shows any form of violent feelings, another, more calm individual steps in and starts working it.

Hahahah, they shoulda jus called her momma up and had her whoop the gurl in fronta everyone.
[snapback]232360[/snapback]

Thats what could have been done, but then some other kid's parents would have sued her for public child abuse. I wish that this were the good ol days where the teachers could just punch the shaite out of people that acted like idiots.

How else would they have gotten her under control?
[snapback]232411[/snapback]

By not calling in the police. If she were stabbing people or causing other forms of bodily harm to herself or anyone else, then try and get control of her while someone gets the cops to take her to the station, where her parents will get her. Notice she did not use violence until she was touched.

Any other questions about what they should have done? Then leave me a msg below.
                        -VulturEMaN
                        Elementary Education Major

jojobird

12-yr old girl tazered
« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2005, 04:43:43 pm »
I said it before and I'll say it again...police can do whatever they feel if it is a crime no matter how big or small. It doesnt have to be fair.
[snapback]232483[/snapback]
That's exactly the problem. Officers think they can do whatever they want even if it kills a person. They should know the facts and then take action. Enough said! :excl:

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
12-yr old girl tazered
« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2005, 04:46:37 pm »
Officers were called in. They did their job.

It wasn't the officer's fault. It was the school's fault. The school told the officers to do their job.

What was needed was help from numbers of teachers.

Read my view here: http://www.spongezone.net/forums/index.php...ndpost&p=232486
« Last Edit: September 14, 2005, 04:48:13 pm by +_VulturEMaN_ »

Banana

12-yr old girl tazered
« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2005, 04:47:01 pm »
Why are you arguing with a 5 year old, ssj?

-Banana