Author Topic: this just end............  (Read 5301 times)

sponge monkey100

this just end............
« on: September 14, 2005, 05:44:02 pm »
this just end well actually it came in 2 days ago but I havent been on so yeah!
anyways!Most of ya know that my parents have been having some problems about their marriage!well a few days ago my dad took my mom to dinner hoping that he could fix everything up...........well.........he was wrong!my mom told him that he wantede a divorce and well my dad opened his mouth and said some very very bad things to her and well he is very confuse!not knowing what he said to her,not knowing what he has done to me in the past,ect.so I thought u guys should know that!
when I found out about it I came to skool crying!
I really couldn't stop!I have tears coming down my check rightnow,watery eyes,frown,and very sad!
  :cry:  :crybaby:  :crybaby:  :crybaby:  :crybaby:  :crybaby:

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2005, 05:45:44 pm »
I'm so sorry. My mom went through a divrce last year, I didnt like him tho, so yeah. But this really is hard to go thru.

sponge monkey100

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2005, 05:46:47 pm »
It sucks :sad:  :crybaby:  :crybaby:  :crybaby:  :crybaby:  :crybaby:

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2005, 05:54:08 pm »
I'm so sorry honey.  My parents have never had problems like that, so there isn't much I can say save I'm sorry.  You'll make it through.

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2005, 06:02:20 pm »
I don't konw what to say, my parents never had any problems like that.

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

sponge monkey100

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2005, 06:05:55 pm »
my life sucks!
I now hve a hole in heart!
I feel so un loved and un wanted!

oscar_the_grouch

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2005, 06:07:13 pm »
Meh. My mom and step dad (who has been there since I was two) are getting a divorce. Probally the best thing that could happen between the two. It's really for the better, even if it doesn't look like it.

sponge monkey100

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2005, 06:09:49 pm »
I knew it was coming around the cornnor where they would break up but I never knew that it would come around the corrner that fast!
« Last Edit: September 14, 2005, 06:10:29 pm by sponge monkey100 »

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2005, 06:19:24 pm »
What I would do, even though I know it wouldnt work, is either:

1) Run away till they decide to make up xD
2) Tell them you arent going to live with either one until they end the divorce and get back together.

sponge monkey100

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2005, 06:20:19 pm »
What I would do, even though I know it wouldnt work, is either:

1) Run away till they decide to make up xD
2) Tell them you arent going to live with either one until they end the divorce and get back together.
[snapback]232541[/snapback]
haha :laugh:

spongey snail

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2005, 06:21:24 pm »
my life sucks!
[snapback]232536[/snapback]
i'm sorry that your parrents are geting a divorce.and what i'm about to say don't take the wrong way because i'm just trying to make you feel better.
I strongly disagree that your life sucks.you get to go to the beach alot down at south padre island, you get alot of money and gifts from your other family, and you also have alot of friends.Yes it is very hard to deal with family and mainly parrents splitting up,i can't even think about if that happend to my parrents.but just rember all of the other good things you have and you should be fine. :laugh:

sponge monkey100

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2005, 06:23:13 pm »
my life sucks!
i'm sorry that your parrents are geting a divorce.and what i'm about to say don't take the wrong way because i'm just trying to make you feel better.
I strongly disagree that your life sucks.you get to go to the beach alot down at south padre island, you get alot of money and gifts from your other family, and you also have alot of friends.Yes it is very hard to deal with family and mainly parrents splitting up,i can't even think about if that happend to my parrents.but just rember all of the other good things you have and you should be fine. :laugh:
[snapback]232544[/snapback]
ur wrong I thought I or at least ur mom would have told u this but my dad took most of our money out of the bank and put it in his account now we are BROOK!!!!!!!!and I go to the beach because we have our condo down there! and yes I have alot of friends friends that are REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY STUPID STUPID STUPID!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: September 14, 2005, 06:25:15 pm by sponge monkey100 »

spongey snail

« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2005, 06:28:22 pm »
my life sucks!
ur wrong I thought I or at least ur mom would have told u this but my dad took most of our money out of the bank and put it in his account now we are BROOK!!!!!!!!and I go to the beach because we have our condo down there! and yes I have alot of friends friends that are REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY STUPID STUPID STUPID!!!!!!!!!
[snapback]232548[/snapback]
sry :sad:
i was just trying to help

sponge monkey100

« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2005, 06:29:41 pm »
my life sucks!
[snapback]232548[/snapback]
sry :sad:
i was just trying to help
[snapback]232552[/snapback]
and in a way u kinda did!
srry if I sounded alittle pis***doff at u I am just really upset!
« Last Edit: September 14, 2005, 06:30:30 pm by sponge monkey100 »

Offline Squiddy

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Cybernations
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2005, 07:12:29 pm »
my life sucks!

Get us to it. Thats my everyday life.