Author Topic: Obsessive-Compulsive  (Read 6016 times)

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Obsessive-Compulsive
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2005, 01:47:12 pm »
When I'm in the backseat of cars the doors have to be locked.
[snapback]235862[/snapback]

Same with me. And when I'm alone at my house, I have to have all the doors locked, the shades down, the lights on, and every TV/Radio/Computer going. I don't want to hear any strange sound. My dogs have to be in too, so they can bark, just in case. I stay in my room and just either sit on my bed or sit on the computer, just ignoring everything.

Fifth Dynasty

Obsessive-Compulsive
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2005, 01:48:05 pm »
I have Tourette's Syndrome. It's, in a way, like OCD. I have all these ticks *ticks as in HABITS, not ticks as in BUGS XD*

Jackie-Boy

Obsessive-Compulsive
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2005, 01:52:05 pm »
If something sharp (like scissors, for example) is facing me on my desk or something, I have to have it pointing the opposite direction. Even if no one else is in the room.
[snapback]235866[/snapback]

I do that too.

I just remembered that you do that. Before, I thought I was the only one. That is insane in the membrane.
[snapback]235867[/snapback]

I've said it before; you and I are pretty much the same, but I don't liek Nirvana and you don't like The Darkness.

We're also chin mates.

jojobird

Obsessive-Compulsive
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2005, 03:30:53 pm »
I'm never upsessed with anyone or anything, so I don't have the disorder, I hope not.

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Obsessive-Compulsive
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2005, 03:33:02 pm »
I'm never upsessed with anyone or anything, so I don't have the disorder, I hope not.
[snapback]235947[/snapback]
Wow, like a previous post stated, you don't have to be "upsessed" with something to have OCD.

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
Obsessive-Compulsive
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2005, 03:37:41 pm »
I have OCD a litlle bit I think, I have to screen messages before my parents hear them. I have this insane fear that a stalker is calling me. Or someone I know, from online, and I'd have to face about a million questions from my parents.

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

jojobird

Obsessive-Compulsive
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2005, 03:40:20 pm »
[snapback]235947[/snapback]
Wow, like a previous post stated, you don't have to be "upsessed" with something to have OCD.
[snapback]235954[/snapback]
Sorry. I probably didn't see it. Still, now that I looked at some of the posts, I might have it because every night I think that someone is going to come in my dorm and torture me until I die and have my roommate watch me suffer! :scared:

Dragon Of Grief

Obsessive-Compulsive
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2005, 03:41:51 pm »
I may have mentioned this before but I can't stand silence... noise is a must for me. I always have to be listening to music or the TV.

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
Obsessive-Compulsive
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2005, 04:28:35 pm »
I may have mentioned this before but I can't stand silence... noise is a must for me. I always have to be listening to music or the TV.
[snapback]235982[/snapback]
I am the same way, I'd rather have chaos over silence. And I always have to have some kind of music or the TV on.

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

Chrono

Obsessive-Compulsive
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2005, 04:38:50 pm »
I cant sleep with silence. It causes a buzzing noise in my head. I need the fan on all the time.
I swear if bugs p!ss me off 3 times in a row no matter where I am.

Offline Roger

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Obsessive-Compulsive
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2005, 04:42:58 pm »
I cant sleep with silence. It causes a buzzing noise in my head. I need the fan on all the time.
I swear if bugs p!ss me off 3 times in a row no matter where I am.
[snapback]236093[/snapback]

I am exactly the same way when I'm at home.  Here, there's so much noise in the halls that it doesn't bother me.

sponge monkey100

Obsessive-Compulsive
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2005, 05:33:05 pm »
[snapback]235982[/snapback]
I am the same way, I'd rather have chaos over silence. And I always have to have some kind of music or the TV on.
[snapback]236083[/snapback]
I am the same way if you were at my house or in the neighborhood you can hear my music on full blast!
if I don't listen to something I will go crazy!I swaer to god that if there is sinlence anywhere in my life and if goes on for a long time I will go crazy!
MUST HAVE NOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SpongeBobAndyZX14

Obsessive-Compulsive
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2005, 05:55:45 pm »
If I need music and don't have any(usually the case), I sing the llama song or something.  But usually my life isn't quite so I don't need noise.  I don't think I have an OCD.  I might, but I probably don't.

sponge monkey100

Obsessive-Compulsive
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2005, 05:58:59 pm »
my grandfathher has a mild case of it
my dad has a mild case of it
so I probally have a mild case of it!

Banana

Obsessive-Compulsive
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2005, 01:06:10 pm »
When I'm in the backseat of cars the doors have to be locked.
[snapback]235862[/snapback]

Same with me. And when I'm alone at my house, I have to have all the doors locked, the shades down, the lights on, and every TV/Radio/Computer going. I don't want to hear any strange sound. My dogs have to be in too, so they can bark, just in case. I stay in my room and just either sit on my bed or sit on the computer, just ignoring everything.
[snapback]235875[/snapback]

I have the same exact thing, yeah.  Except I don't own a dog because I despise them.

-Banana