Author Topic: Hurricane Rita  (Read 38181 times)

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
Hurricane Rita
« Reply #75 on: September 22, 2005, 02:55:40 pm »
I'am in san antonio,were going to get hit but only with hard rain,my house is nearly for sure gonna flood :sweat:  :sweat:  :sweat:
[snapback]236590[/snapback]
same I live in san antonio but ur house allways gets floods when it rains
my house just gets floods in our ditch and it's fun to go in there when it rains!
the thing that my parents are trying to figure out is that if if does rain really hard then I will have to stay home and sleep all day but if it doesn't rain that bad then I will have to go my dads house and go in the ditch and jump on the trampoline yeh fun yeh :tongue:
I just hope everyone doesn't die and that their homes will be in one peice when they go home one day or at least their city
since galeston is barely above sea level that island will be complety be under water!
poor galeston
I like that place that where they have moody gardens that place rules!
[snapback]236662[/snapback]
I'm sorry but, where is galeston? XD I just hope both Sean, and Kristi (both of you) will be ok, and that the Hurricane won't cause that much damage.

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

sponge monkey100

Hurricane Rita
« Reply #76 on: September 22, 2005, 03:07:13 pm »
I'am in san antonio,were going to get hit but only with hard rain,my house is nearly for sure gonna flood :sweat:  :sweat:  :sweat:
my house just gets floods in our ditch and it's fun to go in there when it rains!
the thing that my parents are trying to figure out is that if if does rain really hard then I will have to stay home and sleep all day but if it doesn't rain that bad then I will have to go my dads house and go in the ditch and jump on the trampoline yeh fun yeh :tongue:
I just hope everyone doesn't die and that their homes will be in one peice when they go home one day or at least their city
since galeston is barely above sea level that island will be complety be under water!
poor galeston
I'm sorry but, where is galeston? XD I just hope both Sean, and Kristi (both of you) will be ok, and that the Hurricane won't cause that much damage.
[snapback]236680[/snapback]
it's an island of the coast of mexico right in front of houston wear sean lives

Offline Fink

• SpongeBob
  • get high like planes
    • View Profile
Hurricane Rita
« Reply #77 on: September 22, 2005, 03:13:22 pm »
It shifted! Thank God! Now instead of it going right through Waco, we're only getting the edge of it. We'll still have pretty heavy rain and strong winds, but not as much as we thought. The apartments are packed with people from Houston, and a lot of people I know are letting people stay in their house. H-E-B, a grocery chain (only in Texas), is like pretty much all empty, and Wal-Mart has no water or bread.

Also, it's gone down to category 4 now, yay! It's supposed to be a category 1 once it gets to us.

@ Tim - I'm not stalking you.. I've lived in Waco all my life.. :ph34r: and is it Baylor you're going to? 'Cause my dad works there, and they get off tomorrow.. lucky, our school doesn't.
[snapback]236588[/snapback]

Yea, I know. But hopefully it won't shift again. =( It has a bad habit of doing so anyway.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Hurricane Rita
« Reply #78 on: September 22, 2005, 03:22:19 pm »
poor galeston
[snapback]236680[/snapback]
it's an island of the coast of mexico right in front of houston wear sean lives
[snapback]236692[/snapback]
It was a joke. Galeston is suppose to be Galveston.

jojobird

Hurricane Rita
« Reply #79 on: September 22, 2005, 04:47:25 pm »
This is what I think of hurricane wind speeds and categories, they are all the same! A 75 mph wind speed is bad enough, but 165! They say "It's only a category 1 hurricane." But it's like 75 - 100 mph! I'm sorry, but that's what I think. Whoever is in it's way, keep safe guys. I hope you'll be ok.

Lil Loco

Hurricane Rita
« Reply #80 on: September 22, 2005, 04:50:03 pm »
itz not a category 1, itz a category 4 or sumthin right now.

spongebuddie

Hurricane Rita
« Reply #81 on: September 22, 2005, 06:08:05 pm »
thank god
we have to sleep in the comuter room now cuz of a lil problem in the RR
i'm to tired to post what it is and.....you may not wanna kno lol sooooooooooooooooooooo lets jus leave it at that

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
Hurricane Rita
« Reply #82 on: September 22, 2005, 06:58:38 pm »
Sean, Kristi, get OUT! I don't know what I would do if you died or something. So please, Get out or stay safe. I love you to much for you to die.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2005, 07:04:42 pm by Elizabeth Rose »

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Hurricane Rita
« Reply #83 on: September 22, 2005, 07:03:18 pm »
Kristi*

My uncle evacuated but he's the only one in my family so far. >_< They are sooo dumb. JUST GET OUT!

Elizabeth Rose

Hurricane Rita
« Reply #84 on: September 22, 2005, 07:06:44 pm »
I hear that is mandatory evacuation in Houston. The law is actually making people leave.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Hurricane Rita
« Reply #85 on: September 22, 2005, 07:13:51 pm »
It's a category 5...

Last time I heard...

SS4Gohan

Hurricane Rita
« Reply #86 on: September 22, 2005, 07:54:26 pm »
[snapback]236788[/snapback]
I know, but it will go down to 1 once it reaches where I live.

@ Tim - No, it went down to 4 this afternoon.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Hurricane Rita
« Reply #87 on: September 22, 2005, 08:21:47 pm »
[snapback]236788[/snapback]
I know, but it will go down to 1 once it reaches where I live.

@ Tim - No, it went down to 4 this afternoon.
[snapback]236872[/snapback]
Crap. I want it at least a 2 or 3.

Offline Fink

• SpongeBob
  • get high like planes
    • View Profile
Hurricane Rita
« Reply #88 on: September 23, 2005, 08:58:35 am »
We're already feeling SOME wind right now. We should be feeling more of it at 2, or so they said.

Offline Roger

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Hurricane Rita
« Reply #89 on: September 23, 2005, 09:02:42 am »
I'm worried about all of you all. I really hope everything turns out fine.