Poll

Which one are you?

Single
12 (63.2%)
Taken
7 (36.8%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: Single or Taken?  (Read 17191 times)

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Single or Taken?
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2005, 06:25:45 pm »
Single...Mr. Cruse broke up with me like a week ago. Sigh. Boys are dumb.

jesusofsuburbia

Single or Taken?
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2005, 06:30:44 pm »
Um. I'm taken. Because I'm married to Liz and I love her.

So is there anyone else out there who doesn't mind being single?
[snapback]238771[/snapback]

Actually, I don't. It sort of bothered me because most of my best friends aren't single right now. But hey, I have plenty of time to find the right girl.

Whoa. That was so cliche it scared me.

spongebuddie

Single or Taken?
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2005, 06:32:05 pm »
yeah alot of my friends have girlfriends/boyfriends but i don't mind being the only one single cuz the only one i want is tyler (duh)
« Last Edit: September 26, 2005, 06:32:33 pm by spongebuddie »

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Single or Taken?
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2005, 06:36:24 pm »
Basically all my friends are taken and sometimes it really makes me want a boyfriend too. Very saddening.

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Single or Taken?
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2005, 06:43:03 pm »
So is there anyone else out there who doesn't mind being single?
[snapback]238771[/snapback]

I don't mind but I hate it. :P

Taken, single, taken, single, and currently taken. I know.. Hehe.

Elizabeth Rose

Single or Taken?
« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2005, 06:47:56 pm »
Single because no one loves me. :(  All the guys here are stupid. :(

Lil Loco

Single or Taken?
« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2005, 06:50:43 pm »
hahah, all the gurlz around here are either real stuck-up or real confuzing...it makez it hard.

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
Single or Taken?
« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2005, 06:53:41 pm »
Well being as though there are no girls around here, I am single. My parents would have a cow if I got a girlfriend. They think I'm to young. :rolleyes:

Elizabeth Rose

Single or Taken?
« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2005, 06:54:39 pm »
Well being as though there are no girls around here, I am single. My parents would have a cow if I got a girlfriend. They think I'm to young. :rolleyes:
[snapback]238851[/snapback]
You're 12.  Honestly, kids should be 16 at the very least, to be dating in my opinion.

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
Single or Taken?
« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2005, 06:56:30 pm »
You're 12.  Honestly, kids should be 16 at the very least, to be dating in my opinion.
[snapback]238852[/snapback]

Who asked you, Liz? :biggrin:  Really, you bump into my life alot.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2005, 06:56:56 pm by JackWhite2000 »

spongebuddie

Single or Taken?
« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2005, 06:58:52 pm »
well you have me right now so that counts ;)
[snapback]238791[/snapback]

Thanks. And about Tyler, Don't tell him that. Guys really like hearing that stuff. I'm trying to be nice about saying this. Make him jelous. It usually works.
[snapback]238792[/snapback]
yes usually but not always no i've tried that trick it just got me and the guy i was trying to make jelous into a world of hurt i'll never try that again  :closedeyes:
why cant guys be like that bowwow song-let me hold you
[snapback]238797[/snapback]

Haha.  If you're talking about the part where he's talking about buying all the stuff, that's because most guys aren't millionaires.  :P

I know you're not, I'm kidding. :D
[snapback]238803[/snapback]
no she means about how bow wow treats his women by respecting them and treating them right alot of guys these days say they do just to get good girls like that but the sad part is when they don't  :mellow:  :closedeyes:

[snapback]238852[/snapback]

Who asked you, Liz? :biggrin:  Really, you bump into my life alot.
[snapback]238856[/snapback]
its ok danni you'll know when its real you can love at any age  :happy:
« Last Edit: September 26, 2005, 07:04:51 pm by spongebuddie »

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
Single or Taken?
« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2005, 07:00:52 pm »

Thanks. And about Tyler, Don't tell him that. Guys really like hearing that stuff. I'm trying to be nice about saying this. Make him jelous. It usually works.
yes usually but not always no i've tried that trick it just got me and the guy i was trying to make jelous into a world of hurt i'll never try that again  :closedeyes:
[snapback]238858[/snapback]

Ooh, really? Sorry I suggested that... :sad:

Offline Roger

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Single or Taken?
« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2005, 07:04:40 pm »
no she means about how bow wow treats his women by respecting them and treating them right alot of guys these days say they do just to get good girls like that but the sad part is when they don't  :mellow:  :closedeyes:

I knew what she meant.

But anyway, that doesn't seem to work.  I was one of the most respecting people in my high school, yet I never had a serious relationship.  Tell me how that works...

spongebuddie

Single or Taken?
« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2005, 07:06:17 pm »

[snapback]238860[/snapback]
no no no i didn't mean it like that me sry its ok don't worry i was jus sayin that it hurts everyone when we try to get revenge it really does huet you'll see  :mellow:

no she means about how bow wow treats his women by respecting them and treating them right alot of guys these days say they do just to get good girls like that but the sad part is when they don't  :mellow:  :closedeyes:

I knew what she meant.

But anyway, that doesn't seem to work.  I was one of the most respecting people in my high school, yet I never had a serious relationship.  Tell me how that works...
[snapback]238863[/snapback]
well i guess this isn't your time to find someone yet i heard that if god brings you to somthing he will lead you through it so saying that you will find somone just not now  :happy:
« Last Edit: September 26, 2005, 07:07:58 pm by spongebuddie »

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
Single or Taken?
« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2005, 07:10:35 pm »

[snapback]238860[/snapback]
no no no i didn't mean it like that me sry its ok don't worry i was jus sayin that it hurts everyone when we try to get revenge it really does huet you'll see  :mellow:

I knew what she meant.

[snapback]238863[/snapback]
well i guess this isn't your time to find someone yet i heard that if god brings you to somthing he will lead you through it so saying that you will find somone just not now  :happy:
[snapback]238864[/snapback]

It's ok.