Author Topic: What Kind of a Spider is This?  (Read 4896 times)

Gideon Brown

What Kind of a Spider is This?
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2005, 11:47:35 am »
Why are girls so terrified of spiders and bugs and stuff?  God.  Men run the world cause that's the way God want it.
[snapback]240061[/snapback]
I'm not scared of spiders. I hate them, and think they're nasty, but I'm not scared and scream "AHHH!! SOMEONE KILL IT!" No...I either leave it there, or...kill it myself. :O Oh the horror. I must be a man living in a woman's body, according to MSP!

Sheldon J. Plankton

« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2005, 12:04:29 pm »
I've had wolf spiders in my house too, they can't kill you apparently.

spongebuddie

« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2005, 02:02:50 pm »
nah i wouldn't say i'm afraid of bugs my mom has 3 snakes lol (and my snake's name is mr. wuggles lol) but if a bug like crawls in my hair and i can't get it out like a water bug then i will get scared lol anyone would a bee landed on me once and didn't sting me y? cuz i was still and i wasn't afraid :D

Offline AppleNick

• SpongeBob
  • ドブネズミみたいに
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2005, 07:42:11 pm »
Ew ew ew ew ew.. I am TERRIFIED of spiders.
[snapback]240045[/snapback]
Why are girls so terrified of spiders and bugs and stuff?  God.  Men run the world cause that's the way God want it.

Have you ever gotten punched after you said something like that?

No human will die of a spider bite unless you react quick enough. If you get bit by a funnel web (Most poisonous spider, hangs around farms in Austraila), you won't die if you get to a hospital in less than an hour. Same goes for black widows and brown recluses. Tarantulas aren't as bad as people think. They're like a bee sting, but you should get any spider bite looked at anyway.

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2005, 05:47:20 pm »
MSP im sorry, but your views are creepy and strange.
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

Offline Fink

• SpongeBob
  • get high like planes
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2005, 06:05:15 pm »
Why are girls so terrified of spiders and bugs and stuff?  God.  Men run the world cause that's the way God want it.

Shut your mouth. There are plenty of good reasons for girls to be scared of spiders and bugs, you nitwit. And men don't rule the world, atleast YOU don't. Thank God, or we'd all be dead now. =|

Any spider is a bad spider. But yea, that's a wolf spider. Those are scary. :(

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2005, 12:32:12 pm »

I don't like spiders because they are gross.. not because God doesn't love me.  :sad:
« Last Edit: October 02, 2005, 12:32:35 pm by Scilla »

Lil Loco

« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2005, 12:34:00 pm »
dont even pay attention to that fool...

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2005, 02:10:38 pm »
That reminds me of "Hooby", a spider in our shed a while ago. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/SBCMEEP/DSCN1346.jpg
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2005, 07:15:00 pm »
Hooby.. hahaha. But hella scary.

spongeybrain09

« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2005, 08:53:58 pm »
spiders are cool outside of the house not inside.  outside you can examine them.  Inside you have to run in fear, well not really cause i think spiders are cool.

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2005, 04:36:08 am »
I don't agree with the whole 'men running the world' statement, but the majority of women that I know will run and scream and put on a show when they see a spider...I saw a girl that had to go to the hospital because she couldn't stop breathing fast after she saw a spider.

Also, we had a girl at my local ymca summer camp program that i was running that was acting strange. When I asked her "What's up?", she told em she needed to goto the bathroom. I told her "Go use the port-a-otty." Jeez. As soon as I say that, she breaks down in tears and starts hitting herself. Apparently her mother told her that if she goes into a port-a-potty that she will get bit by spiders and be forced to sit on dirty baby diapers. Then she will have to go to the hospital for 3 months.

What can you say when that kinda stuff happens?! Personally I was up for punchin that mother...

Lil Loco

« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2005, 07:34:03 am »
msp waz the fool who said that, so it dont really mean much anywayz.