Author Topic: Christmas Wishlist (2005)  (Read 8467 times)

Chrono

Christmas Wishlist (2005)
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2005, 09:45:46 am »
A few games.
Spongebob Season 3 on DVD
Some new shirts.
A pair of jeans that'll actually fit me...

Im also gonna get my mom the Desperate Housewives 1st Season
« Last Edit: October 28, 2005, 09:49:21 am by Chrono »

Offline Chongster

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • ^ George ^
    • View Profile
    • www.simon-chong.co.uk
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2005, 12:27:55 pm »
I dont want a lot for Christmas, there is just one thing I need, I dont care about the presants, Underneath the Christmas tree.....and stuff.....

I really dont know what I want this Christmas, money would be nice, In fact, yes, thats what I'd like, money.

Megan

« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2005, 01:03:11 pm »
I really need a record player, since I have so many good records, but nothing to play them with. I'm not sure if I want an old, cheap one from a thrift shop, or a new, expensive one from Urban Outfitters. So.

I also want some clothes. Other than that, not much.

spongebuddie

« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2005, 01:39:42 pm »
my wishlist is.........
a digital camera from my aunt (first then when the REALLY good camcorders get REALLY cheap i'll get one that lets you just transfer the disk into a DVD player and you can watch your homemovie i've ALWAYS wanted a camcorder but ya kno they are preTty expensive O.o)
and an Xbox system from my dad i'll buy the games later lol (all i've had thats closest to a video game system was a nintendo 64 blech it was horrible i only had 3 games and 1 of them was my dads not mine i never really wanted to play it, lol it was james bond he was always killin people on that and when we'd play 2 player he'd always kill me and i'd get mad and yell at him and he'd laugh and then we'd play again and he'd go kinda sorta easy on him but i got better and well i don't think i ever beat him sad lol i got it for christmas one year i think i was 8 or 9 I don't know lol and the other 2 games were BORING diddy kong raceing, and bajo kazooi the most boring games you will ever play no lie i played diddy kong raceing so many times i beat the whole game all the time thats how boring it was and i never really beat bajo kazooi cuz it was really hard and i didn't feel like dying 5 or 6 billion times i hated that one) woa that was long lol sry bout that well thats basically it i don't really care what else i get
[snapback]249062[/snapback]

gahdayuuum...head hurtz...from one bigass sentence.  if ur talkin bout james bond goldeneye...that game waz chill.  i used to play it all time wit my brotherz...i waz crazy at that game.
[snapback]249087[/snapback]
yeah it was golden eye lol sry bout my puntuation i tend to get carried away and i don't close my sentences that'll catch up to me in school sooner or later  :rolleyes:
yeah i always died in that game lol

Jackie-Boy

« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2005, 01:59:52 pm »
I don't think about presents a lot when it comes to Christmastime. I'm a softie, so I'm just concerned with how I treat others around the season. That's what it's all about, right?

Chrono

« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2005, 02:15:53 pm »
I don't think about presents a lot when it comes to Christmastime. I'm a softie, so I'm just concerned with how I treat others around the season. That's what it's all about, right?
[snapback]249155[/snapback]
Yes, that is what it's all about...then Media currupted millions of minds and made them think it was about presents and buying.

oscar_the_grouch

« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2005, 06:05:36 pm »
The ponies need new blankets, so I guess I will ask for that. Also I would love to get more piercings but my mom is really against the idea, so I probally won't get it. :sad:

I am trying to talk her into letting me get a septum piercing (also known as a bull ring).

And a monroe.

But she hates piercings with a passion, but bleh! I will talk her into it some how.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2005, 06:20:05 pm by oscar_the_grouch »

Snowthrower

« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2005, 07:43:17 pm »
Not much on the list this year. A few dvds [Simpsons S7, Seinfeld S5 & S6, Office Space Special Edition (that is, if I dont buy it by then)], a book and a calendar. Also, 2 tickets to go see U2 (it would have to be an early gift though).
« Last Edit: October 29, 2005, 07:49:06 pm by Snowthrower »

spongebuddie

« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2005, 03:46:20 pm »
if you could get more from santa would you ask for more than you've put here?

Fifth Dynasty

« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2005, 05:01:19 pm »
iPod
Kingdom Hearts 2

There's me list.

Rachy

« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2005, 12:43:28 am »
I'm going to be in the UK for Christmas this year.  I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to it as much as I should be.  My Grandma is very sick and it may be the last time I see her  :sad: .  

I also don't have any money saved up, so that's the main thing on my Christmas list.

I know that Santa is also bringing me a new mobile/cell phone and some new warm clothes (seeing as it'll be winter there and it's summer in Australia and never EVER gets that cold over here).  I'm hoping that it snows though! It's been 10 years since I've seen snow  :glare: I WANT SNOW!  

Snow is the main thing I want from Santa this year, but then again I'd also like a tattoo...maybe that can be my birthday present, seeing as it's exactly two weeks after Christmas  :biggrin: .
« Last Edit: November 01, 2005, 12:46:28 am by Rachy »

Spongey4

« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2005, 03:31:15 pm »
Spongebob Season 3 DVD.
Cell Phone.(I only want one beacuse my cousin has one.)
Pokemon Cards.
Christmas is about PRESENTS!.
And Cookies.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2005, 03:32:48 pm by Spongey4 »

jesusofsuburbia

« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2005, 03:38:31 pm »
Christmas is about PRESENTS!.
[snapback]250399[/snapback]

I feel pity.

spongebuddie