Author Topic: Is a fetus a person?  (Read 12388 times)

Elizabeth Rose

Is a fetus a person?
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2005, 12:26:01 pm »
No one's flaming anyway.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
Is a fetus a person?
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2005, 07:47:14 pm »
Don't start flaming eachother or I'll close this topic.
[snapback]255156[/snapback]

Ty isn't flaming. Heck, I say worse things to myself.

"Kevin! You're so stupid!"

Dragon Of Grief

Is a fetus a person?
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2005, 09:32:17 pm »
You haven't seen flaming yet... trust me ;-)

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
Is a fetus a person?
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2005, 11:44:59 pm »
Oh? I thought everyone was lashing out at eachother. ^_^;
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

super_sayian_spongebob

Is a fetus a person?
« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2005, 08:44:41 pm »
A fetus developes, is made of cells, and conains DNA, therfore IT IS HUMAN AND ALIVE.

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
Is a fetus a person?
« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2005, 02:29:32 pm »
If I tore off a sheet of my skin, it would be made of cells, contain DNA, and it would continue to grow if given the right nutrients.  Does that mean it's human?
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

Lil Loco

Is a fetus a person?
« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2005, 02:54:07 pm »
while he sorta gave a bad example...the skin cellz would stop multiplying and die off.

Offline Isnt Anything

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • I look at the sounds through filters.
    • View Profile
Is a fetus a person?
« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2005, 07:33:27 pm »
This thread is disgusting. The theories and flat out cold comments in this thread tell me that you guys arent mature enough to be discussing this. I wish people would throw out their biology text books and grow hearts. A fetus is a living being. Whether it is a born child or a developing one. No one deserves to die based on their living conditions. Whether living on machines or in perfect health. No one has the right to say who should live or who should die and under what circumstances that decision should be made. You know what? If you had a heart attack and someone had to put you on life support, would you want someone to say "they're on a machine. They deserve to die." Its pretty easy to say that sitting in your chair, stuffing your face with food and watching TV knowing you will wake up tomorrow and go about life. At least thats what you expect. You know what? Science is flawed. You know why? Because everytime I turn around they have a new theory about something because they couldnt prove the last one. Until I see someone make Laws not theories about God and other things I'm disregarding it as trash because they cant prove a damn thing about any of that.

Banana

Is a fetus a person?
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2005, 01:41:49 pm »
This thread is disgusting. The theories and flat out cold comments in this thread tell me that you guys arent mature enough to be discussing this. I wish people would throw out their biology text books and grow hearts. A fetus is a living being. Whether it is a born child or a developing one. No one deserves to die based on their living conditions. Whether living on machines or in perfect health. No one has the right to say who should live or who should die and under what circumstances that decision should be made. You know what? If you had a heart attack and someone had to put you on life support, would you want someone to say "they're on a machine. They deserve to die." Its pretty easy to say that sitting in your chair, stuffing your face with food and watching TV knowing you will wake up tomorrow and go about life. At least thats what you expect. You know what? Science is flawed. You know why? Because everytime I turn around they have a new theory about something because they couldnt prove the last one. Until I see someone make Laws not theories about God and other things I'm disregarding it as trash because they cant prove a ::Dolphin Noise:: thing about any of that.
[snapback]256189[/snapback]

AMEN!!

-Banana

super_sayian_spongebob

Is a fetus a person?
« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2005, 06:17:34 pm »
Well that's how my biology teacher taught us that a fetus is human.

super_sayian_spongebob

Is a fetus a person?
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2005, 06:17:37 pm »
But the cells contain 46 chromosomes, which ultimately makes us all human.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2005, 06:18:36 pm by super_sayian_spongebob »

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
Is a fetus a person?
« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2005, 06:20:47 pm »
This thread is disgusting. The theories and flat out cold comments in this thread tell me that you guys arent mature enough to be discussing this. I wish people would throw out their biology text books and grow hearts. A fetus is a living being. Whether it is a born child or a developing one. No one deserves to die based on their living conditions. Whether living on machines or in perfect health. No one has the right to say who should live or who should die and under what circumstances that decision should be made. You know what? If you had a heart attack and someone had to put you on life support, would you want someone to say "they're on a machine. They deserve to die." Its pretty easy to say that sitting in your chair, stuffing your face with food and watching TV knowing you will wake up tomorrow and go about life. At least thats what you expect. You know what? Science is flawed. You know why? Because everytime I turn around they have a new theory about something because they couldnt prove the last one. Until I see someone make Laws not theories about God and other things I'm disregarding it as trash because they cant prove a ::Dolphin Noise:: thing about any of that.
[snapback]256189[/snapback]

AMEN!!

-Banana
[snapback]256994[/snapback]

DOUBLE AMEN

SpongeBass GuitarPants

Is a fetus a person?
« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2006, 10:28:22 pm »
A fetus is an indeveloped human, but it is not a person until it is born.

People can say otherwise, but that was just my point, I don't speak for the whole world.

EDIT: Whoops! I was talking about embryo's! ^_^;
[snapback]242474[/snapback]
I've never met a human who is not a person, what do they look like? have you ever met a human that is not a person?
 :huh:

sponge monkey100

Is a fetus a person?
« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2006, 09:55:09 am »
richard stop bring up old topics