• View Profile
Emo...
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2006, 03:30:55 pm »
Does Roger need a hug? :|

Not from me of course
[snapback]266292[/snapback]
Oh my wouldn't want to hug another GUY now would we :tongue:
[snapback]266297[/snapback]
Too easy for a rude comment so I'll just say this...

No I dont. :P
« Last Edit: January 20, 2006, 03:31:05 pm by ssj4gogita4 »

Offline Roger

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Emo...
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2006, 03:32:38 pm »
Oh yes, and I am sure you are perfect and have never posted something idiotic right, Roger? I am telling you... don't yell at me, be rude to me, or be nasty to me. Get off your hi horse. You are not one to distinguish between an intelligent post and an idiotic post.
[snapback]266291[/snapback]

Actually, looking back, most of my posts are intelligent.  

And before you start jumping on me for being rude, nasty, or what have you...maybe you should look at your own behavior.

I'm not on a high horse.  My horse is perfectly sized.  And I believe I have the right to distinguish idiocy from intelligence, as I actually know which is which.

Not from me of course

Of course he doesn't.  Roger is fine. He's just annoyed when he tries to post something halfway serious and nobody can react seriously.

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Emo...
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2006, 03:33:23 pm »
:/ I'm sorry Roger.

Dragon Of Grief

Emo...
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2006, 03:35:09 pm »
Oh yes, and I am sure you are perfect and have never posted something idiotic right, Roger? I am telling you... don't yell at me, be rude to me, or be nasty to me. Get off your hi horse. You are not one to distinguish between an intelligent post and an idiotic post.
[snapback]266291[/snapback]

Actually, looking back, most of my posts are intelligent.  

And before you start jumping on me for being rude, nasty, or what have you...maybe you should look at your own behavior.

I'm not on a high horse.  My horse is perfectly sized.  And I believe I have the right to distinguish idiocy from intelligence, as I actually know which is which.

Not from me of course

Of course he doesn't.  Roger is fine. He's just annoyed when he tries to post something halfway serious and nobody can react seriously.
[snapback]266301[/snapback]
Whatever Roger... I fail to see this thread as anything more then whining and complaining. If you want a serious response post something SERIOUS. If you post something random like that you will get random responses.

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
Emo...
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2006, 03:36:14 pm »
Is something wrong with Roger? The reason why no one  takes your seriously Roger is half the time the stuff you post is a joke. And I love emo jokes by the way.

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Emo...
« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2006, 03:36:34 pm »
Well he did post something serious. Stop making fun of the freaking emo's okay? Jeez not hard to understand.

Offline Roger

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Emo...
« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2006, 03:37:34 pm »
Whatever Roger... I fail to see this thread as anything more then whining and complaining. If you want a serious response post something SERIOUS. If you post something random like that you will get random responses.
[snapback]266304[/snapback]

Whining and complaining?  How is it whining?  I don't see it.

All I did was tell people that this fad that's become a huge part of USB...and become rather annoying...has gotten really old and that's it's no longer fun.

Maybe you should learn to be a little more serious.

Dragon Of Grief

Emo...
« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2006, 03:37:45 pm »
Well he did post something serious. Stop making fun of the freaking emo's okay? Jeez not hard to understand.
[snapback]266307[/snapback]
I never made any EMO jokes... I got nasty with him because he got nasty with me. I don't back down from anything.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Emo...
« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2006, 03:37:48 pm »
And...break.

Elizabeth Rose

Emo...
« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2006, 08:31:27 pm »
I can't believe you guys.  I am getting sick of the bickering.  All Roger tried to do was say that something that got quite dull is now dull.  No whining, no complaining, just trying to better the stinking forum.  Don't get your panties in a wad so easily.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
Emo...
« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2006, 07:05:45 am »
You know what I find funny? People always complain the forums are all dumb now due to the cliques, yet when Roger tries to do something to stop that and make the forum more enjoyable for everyone, look what happens.