Author Topic: Survivor: Panama Exile Island  (Read 14401 times)

bub1028

Survivor: Panama Exile Island
« on: February 01, 2006, 05:12:47 pm »
On tomorrow.
There was a topic but it was lost...  :sad:
Oh well.  When it comes on, what you thought about it.
It looks really good, i read the TV guide article.

Chrono

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2006, 07:51:16 pm »
I really think it could have done better. It was pretty dam good, but I guess that was just the first episode. I look forward to the next few episodes. I'm rootin' for Misty!

bub1028

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2006, 05:00:50 am »
wow, commercials and tv guides review can be very misleading.
What was advertised as a sort of "horror" season of Survivor, scary, shrunken dead heads, etc. was really almost all comedy.  i watched it with my mom, and we laughed out loud at a lot of parts: rituals over dead sea turtles, the women who's afraid of leaves, the guy meditating over fire, while the other tribes are working hard, one is playing baseball with coconuts.  barely anything on the main feature advertised: leaving someone on the island.  it was hilarious. this season looks really good.

garyfan

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2006, 01:14:56 pm »
I love Survivor but I missed it last night because of a musical im in. -smacks head on wall- and I forgot to record it! -smacks head on wall again-

bub1028

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2006, 04:10:29 pm »
that has to suck...

Chrono

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2006, 08:49:42 pm »
OMG! I missed tonights episode, cause tomorrows a P.A day so I thoguht today was Friday. Dam. But I guess I can see the what happened last week thingy...

bub1028

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2006, 02:37:09 pm »
im sorry, i didnt like last nights episode.  i would be SO sad if they got rid of cirra or whatever cause she is so effing funny! but those f***ing retards the ones that went up in front of the whole tribe and said "ok im voting you and you out next, just being honest, and whichever doesnt leave tonight is going next" they are so retarded  :angry: they shouldve voted out shane hes too unappreciative.

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2006, 11:45:52 am »
w00t I love Survivor, and at least they're trying to change things around this season. I think my favorite person on the show so far is the Asian dude.. I would have easily chosen him to be on my tribe for entertainment; I'd want to sit there and watch him do all of the karate stuff XD

garyfan

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2006, 04:08:03 pm »
The Asian dude is awesome. Him and his Kung Fu moves. Something about this season just isn't right. i don't know why #__#

Chrono

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2006, 04:41:26 pm »
Haha, watching him slice stuff with his asian powers is ownage. He's awesome. He makes the show what it is :P

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2006, 08:32:34 pm »
Other than the 1st season...this is the only season I've watched just because of the title. I can't wait till that snake on Exile Island bites someone.

bub1028

« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2006, 06:08:44 am »
yeah.... i wouldve picked him right away.  you learn more about the people when they're alone (that one girl last season) then when theyre with people.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2006, 11:43:19 am »
I feel sorry for Bruce...twice to Exile Island and he's spent more time there than with any tribe.

Chrono

« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2006, 03:14:23 pm »
I feel sorry for Bruce...twice to Exile Island and he's spent more time there than with any tribe.
[snapback]272371[/snapback]
Same here. I hope he finds that Immunity Idol thing on there. He deserves it.

But Im really sad Misty was voted out. Cause she was teh sexx. They really should have gotten rid of Ruth Marie...

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2006, 05:12:15 pm »
Ruth Marie is horrible.
I loved that game where they had to fight each other to get the sacks. Fighting, scratching, etc.