Author Topic: Survivor: Panama Exile Island  (Read 14406 times)

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

Survivor: Panama Exile Island
« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2006, 07:42:16 am »
Yeah... Terry was being a baby there for a while, but I'm glad he finally settled down... I can see how he can crack a bit out there after basically being an outcast for the last five episodes or so. And it looks like, from the next episode preview, that Cirie had the upper hand in the fire challenge, but you never know.. they have camera tricks like that to fool you so it could go either way.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2006, 08:19:34 am »
Yeah... Terry was being a baby there for a while, but I'm glad he finally settled down... I can see how he can crack a bit out there after basically being an outcast for the last five episodes or so. And it looks like, from the next episode preview, that Cirie had the upper hand in the fire challenge, but you never know.. they have camera tricks like that to fool you so it could go either way.
[snapback]287331[/snapback]
I dont think Terry was really being a baby. Aras was being a jerk about his win.
Terry just wanted to clarify one of the rules of the game. That's not being a baby.

Chrono

« Reply #47 on: May 12, 2006, 01:59:04 pm »
Arent I weird? In the final 6, I wanted Shane gone. Then I wanted Danielle gone. Now I want Cerie gone. It's weird, whoever can help Terry win, I want them there. I hope Cerie is gone now, and then Danielle so it'll be Aras and Terry. Cant wait until Sunday...even though I'll probably be watching Greys Anatomy...

bub1028

« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2006, 05:57:52 pm »
Terry was being a baby.  He can't take losing, he just has to accept it.  I didn't use to like him; now I hate him.  There is no way he's going to win with so many people in the jury against him.  From what it looked like, Cirie is going to win the tie thing, and then I hope Aras wins again so Aras and Cirie go to the final 2, where Cirie would definetely win.

Chrono

« Reply #49 on: May 12, 2006, 06:06:54 pm »
Terry was being a baby.  He can't take losing, he just has to accept it.  I didn't use to like him; now I hate him.  There is no way he's going to win with so many people in the jury against him.  From what it looked like, Cirie is going to win the tie thing, and then I hope Aras wins again so Aras and Cirie go to the final 2, where Cirie would definetely win.
[snapback]287418[/snapback]
NO! Just no! Cerie should NOT be in the Final 2, and definitley shouldnt win either. She did nothing, she won nothing. How could she win? People should be thinking "Terry won way more, he should win." I will hate Survivor if Cerie wins.

Chrono

« Reply #50 on: May 14, 2006, 05:28:15 pm »
Yeah sorry for a double post, but guys, come on. Season Finale.
They're having a reward challenge after Cerie was eliminated.
Biggest game of "Who's is bigger?" between Aras and Terry...
And guess who wins? TERRY!!! He won reward...Not the whole thing...
So go watch.

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

« Reply #51 on: May 15, 2006, 08:49:37 am »
Hmm... I'm pretty happy how that all turned out. If you notice everyone in the final four left with something - Aras won, Danielle got 2nd and thus wins $100,000, and Terry and Cirie both won Yukons (Terry from a challenge in the show, Cirie from fan voting.)
And Tommy Lee changed his look for the finale... he looked more like Johnny Rotten XD

bub1028

« Reply #52 on: May 15, 2006, 11:06:15 am »
Terry was being a baby.  He can't take losing, he just has to accept it.  I didn't use to like him; now I hate him.  There is no way he's going to win with so many people in the jury against him.  From what it looked like, Cirie is going to win the tie thing, and then I hope Aras wins again so Aras and Cirie go to the final 2, where Cirie would definetely win.
[snapback]287418[/snapback]
NO! Just no! Cerie should NOT be in the Final 2, and definitley shouldnt win either. She did nothing, she won nothing. How could she win? People should be thinking "Terry won way more, he should win." I will hate Survivor if Cerie wins.
[snapback]287419[/snapback]
Cirie should have been in the final two.  Remember day, something like 5 or 6, when they all said to her "OK, you're leaving next."?  She proved to them that she could, making a fire in the amount of time Aras took a nap and caught that huge fish.  Nobody expected her to go very far, not even her, and look at how far she came.  For a woman staying on a couch all her life, she was extraordinary.  You can not say that she "did nothing."  So she's not good at winning challenges: that's a third of the outwit, outlast, and outplay.  You don't need brawn to win Survivor.  Same with Terry.  He was being an absolute jerk, so I don't think he deserved to win, and I'm happy that Danielle made the choice she did.  Just because she did that made me look at her differently, and all of a sudden, I wouldn't of cared if she won against Aras.  Cirie deserved the $100,000 or the $1,000,000 or the Yukon, I'm satisfied she won something.  She deserves it.  

Not making fun of her, but in the previews Cirie looked like Ursala making her fire from the Little Mermaid.

I'm happy Aras won.

garyfan

« Reply #53 on: May 15, 2006, 12:22:00 pm »
I am happy Aras won...I wanted him to when it came down to the final three. Cirie should have been in the final three, but unfortunetly her fire skills screwed her. She played the game well I think...But I AM happy that Aras won.

Chrono

« Reply #54 on: May 15, 2006, 01:26:58 pm »
I still dont think Cerie should have been in the Final 2. She deserved to win something though, cause she was so nice to everyone. But I didnt like her mostly because she was on the other alliance, Casaya I think. I wanted the stronger team, Nick Austin Sally and Terry, to go all the way.

But Im so mad Terry didnt win. He had so much strength. He was being a baby though whenever he lost. Glad he won a car.

Im looking forward to next season, another Exile Island. It's a great concept. And the new name, Cook Islands. Kinda catchy.

bub1028

« Reply #55 on: May 15, 2006, 03:03:36 pm »
Yeah, I can't wait for next season.  I liked this season a whole lot more than several past seasons.  Although I wasn't too hyped up about the hidden idol, probably because Terry had it.

Chrono

« Reply #56 on: May 15, 2006, 03:36:42 pm »
Yeah, I can't wait for next season.  I liked this season a whole lot more than several past seasons.  Although I wasn't too hyped up about the hidden idol, probably because Terry had it.
[snapback]287649[/snapback]
Bahahaaha, I laughed when he didnt even use it. Completly useless idol. He could have saved Sally or something and then won the fire challenge...

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

« Reply #57 on: May 15, 2006, 10:38:10 pm »
Yeah, I can't wait for next season.  I liked this season a whole lot more than several past seasons.  Although I wasn't too hyped up about the hidden idol, probably because Terry had it.
[snapback]287649[/snapback]
Bahahaaha, I laughed when he didnt even use it. Completly useless idol. He could have saved Sally or something and then won the fire challenge...
[snapback]287657[/snapback]
It wasnt useless because if he didnt have it they would have voted him out in the first Final Four vote (Aras won that immunity)

bub1028

« Reply #58 on: May 17, 2006, 05:06:02 am »
Whenever Terry was at Tribal Council, he had the same look on his face.  Always.  Stretched to one side, half smiling, eyes half squinted up.  That was weird.  

I think Terry would have been smarter to give it to Danielle.  And that was pretty weird with Aras getting called for medical help on day 39.  That was suspenseful, to see if he could still play.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 17, 2006, 01:16:31 pm »
Poop on Aras. Terry was the most dominant :(