Author Topic: autominer?  (Read 2228 times)

GIR

autominer?
« on: February 20, 2006, 06:17:31 pm »
I was playing runescape and this guy gave me 1k iron ore while trading, He said he got it from an aoutominer. could someone find me one of these?,I cant

da bob2

autominer?
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2006, 06:32:08 pm »
umm i suggest not because they just beefed up the security alot on runescape and alot of people were banned and unless you want to get them mad i wouldnt. But then agin if you want to do it and theres a ton at runehq and google it.

oh and i used to play it until guild wars which compared to the rock tv called runescape its awsome (by the way the new ones comming out) :tongue:

GIR

autominer?
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2006, 06:34:38 pm »
umm i suggest not because they just beefed up the security alot on runescape and alot of people were banned and unless you want to get them mad i wouldnt. But then agin if you want to do it and theres a ton at runehq and google it.

oh and i used to play it until guild wars which compared to the rock tv called runescape its awsome (by the way the new ones comming out) :tongue:
[snapback]273353[/snapback]

1. I'll create a new account.
2. runescape is free.

edso

autominer?
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2006, 06:51:47 pm »
I think autominers are simply good miners..they don't hack. I know one. Only he doesn't give away his stuff. They trade alot. Go to a mining place and see if there working around some guy doing nothing. Lots of people work for em.

Offline Roger

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
autominer?
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2006, 06:51:54 pm »
Uh.  Just a suggestion...don't get involved with them.

They tend to be virus-riddled, plus they are against the rules.  And making a new account won't work.  They can track your main and new account and ban both.

SBSP9134

autominer?
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2006, 06:59:58 pm »
It's illegal to use autominer on runescape <_<

You will be banned <_<