Poll

Should I write a sequel to the bikini bottom war?

Sequel to biknin bottom war would be nice
1 (7.7%)
foulpattie you idiot, you havn't finished the first one
2 (15.4%)
never write anything again
0 (0%)
SEQUEL IS NEEDED!
3 (23.1%)
I never read you first one
2 (15.4%)
write another spongebob fic (not a sequel)
1 (7.7%)
i don't give a crap what you do
3 (23.1%)
return of the BEANS! (people will vote beans)
1 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: What Next?  (Read 11080 times)

foulpattie

What Next?
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2003, 08:36:17 pm »
ha maybe you should take it out andd post it hear. it wouldn't affect the story if it was brief. someone needs to make a fanfic to compete with mine better. not that other peoples stories aren't good, there really needs to be more people making fanfics. there really aren't that many so I don't have much to compete with. oh well, 2 people voted foulpattie you idiot you havn't finished the first one. i typed some more earlier today. some really funny stuff. i'll post it when I finish the rest of the story, which could be sometime soon. very soon.  

Patrick

What Next?
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2003, 06:02:59 am »
I'm typping up a fanfic. Look in my sig. Okay, it MAY sound cheesey. but it's gonna be good. It's not about spongebob though. I don't like spongebob fanfics. NOTHING can compare with the original.

SS4Gohan

What Next?
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2003, 09:17:30 am »
ha maybe you should take it out andd post it hear. it wouldn't affect the story if it was brief. someone needs to make a fanfic to compete with mine better. not that other peoples stories aren't good, there really needs to be more people making fanfics. there really aren't that many so I don't have much to compete with. oh well, 2 people voted foulpattie you idiot you havn't finished the first one. i typed some more earlier today. some really funny stuff. i'll post it when I finish the rest of the story, which could be sometime soon. very soon.
OKay I'll post it... but it probably won't compete with yours... you're too good

foulpattie

What Next?
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2003, 03:14:46 pm »
I know I said n one of y other post that this poll would end on monday at 7 PM. I'm extending it to Wedensday at 7 PM

SS4Gohan

What Next?
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2003, 06:31:06 pm »
Okay... so it's closed now

mermaidman97007

What Next?
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2003, 09:03:18 pm »
OOOPS, and I voted w/o readin...HAHA

Oh Well....

EDIT: About the deadline, I mean, not the story
« Last Edit: October 15, 2003, 09:12:27 pm by mermaidman97007 »

foulpattie

What Next?
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2003, 09:45:12 am »
well it looks like i'm making a sequel. i'm gonna finish the first story tonite but not now because i have homework. IT IS EVIL! :excl: