Author Topic: New Season 4 Info  (Read 13041 times)

Spongey34

New Season 4 Info
« on: March 04, 2006, 12:22:31 pm »
http://www.star-ecentral.com/news/story.as...67&sec=tvnradio

It's more about Season 4 in Asia, but hidden in there is
Other comical episodes in the new season include Squidbob Tentaclepants, Karate Island, Krusty Towers and Wishing You Well.
For now we'll just have to guess what they are about. :tongue:

ti89titanium

New Season 4 Info
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2006, 01:05:09 pm »
I'm glad they're continuing with the Karate thread. That seems to have been forgotten.

BiggerSquarierSpongier

New Season 4 Info
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2006, 01:15:11 pm »
http://www.star-ecentral.com/news/story.as...67&sec=tvnradio

It's more about Season 4 in Asia, but hidden in there is
Other comical episodes in the new season include Squidbob Tentaclepants, Karate Island, Krusty Towers and Wishing You Well.
For now we'll just have to guess what they are about. :tongue:
[snapback]275828[/snapback]
Hm.... I'm kind of wondering what Wishing You Well is about. I might have an idea though.

williambob286

New Season 4 Info
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2006, 12:12:35 am »
I wish I knew what it its =O

bub1028

New Season 4 Info
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2006, 09:35:30 am »
SWEETNESS!!!!

Cupid_Kirby

New Season 4 Info
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2006, 05:05:10 pm »
can't wait =D

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
New Season 4 Info
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2006, 12:07:52 am »
Onward to antarctica O_o

Spongey34

New Season 4 Info
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2006, 06:08:11 pm »
3 more:

Mrs. Puff You're Fired / Krusty towers
Ghost House / Wishing You Well
Karate Island / Obsession

ti89titanium

New Season 4 Info
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2006, 12:06:09 pm »
Ooh. I wonder when they'll air. The Mrs. Puff thing will probably invlove Mr. Krabs because of the you're fired thing.

Spongey34

New Season 4 Info
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2006, 08:38:19 pm »
Descriptions on three of the six, thanks goes to Jasper.

Krusty Towers - Mr. Krabs has a new plan to earn even more money. He changes the Krusty Krab into a 5-Star Hotel. Responsible for the first class service are SpongeBob and Squdiward. The spoiled guests attack the two with special wishes and annoying complains till Squid quits his job.  The next day he comes back to Krusty Towers as a guest and drives Mr. Krabs with his weird claims almost crazy.

Ghost House - The Flying Dutchman accomodates at SpongeBob's pineapple and scares him 24/7 until his sppoks don't bother SpongeBob anymore at all. The Flying Dutchman is shocked, did he loose his spooky talent? SpongeBob tries to support the old ghost getting his taelnt back.

Karate Island - SpongeBob gets an invitaion to a mystery karate island. There takes place a fighting tournament.  The winner is to be announced "karate-king," a chance SpongeBob can´t let slip.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2006, 07:44:44 am by ssj4gogita4 »

Spongey34

New Season 4 Info
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2006, 09:58:10 pm »
According to Nick Magazine, a new episode will air on Saturday April 1st at 6 pm, during a SpongeBob marathon that proceed the Kids Choice Awards.  It doesn't say which one, but I'm sure we'll find out soon enough.

Chrono

New Season 4 Info
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2006, 11:45:35 am »

Krusty Towers - Mr. Krabs has a new plan to earn even more money. He changes the Krusty Krab into a 5-Star Hotel. Responsible for the first class service are SpongeBob and Squdiward. The spoiled guests attack the two with special wishes and annoying complains till Squid quits his job.  The next day he comes back to Krusty Towers as a guest and drives Mr. Krabs with his weird claims almost crazy.

Ghost House - The Flying Dutchman accomodates at SpongeBob's pineapple and scares him 24/7 until his sppoks don't bother SpongeBob anymore at all. The Flying Dutchman is shocked, did he loose his spooky talent? SpongeBob tries to support the old ghost getting his taelnt back.

Karate Island - SpongeBob gets an invitaion to a mystery karate island. There takes place a fighting tournament.  The winner is to be announced "karate-king," a chance SpongeBob can´t let slip.
[snapback]276900[/snapback]

Those actually sound pretty good. I actually love the episodes where the Krusty Krab has a change or two. Ghost House, meh sounds alright. Karate Island sounds awesome, it better include Sandy and lots of fight scenes. They better not screw it up...

spongehead1991

New Season 4 Info
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2006, 01:31:39 pm »
Those sound interesting.  :biggrin:  My friend from Australia already saw them and she says they're really good. But she wont spoil them for me  :glare:

lom678

New Season 4 Info
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2006, 05:33:01 pm »
AWSOME!

bub1028

New Season 4 Info
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2006, 05:36:12 pm »
Sweet.  I can't wait for them to come out.  But it's been a while since they aired a new one on a saturday, huh?

BiggerSquarierSpongier

New Season 4 Info
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2006, 11:38:29 am »

[snapback]276900[/snapback]
Those sound like pretty good episodes.

spongegor

New Season 4 Info
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2006, 06:53:45 pm »
lmao, Karate Island sounds pretty cool.

ti89titanium

New Season 4 Info
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2006, 07:35:11 pm »
I saw a commercial today for the new Krusty Towers ep airing before KCA.

spongegor

New Season 4 Info
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2006, 01:49:25 pm »
Yeah what was it like, Details ,details.

Spongey34

New Season 4 Info
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2006, 01:58:32 pm »
More episodes that will be airing in Germany first:

Shrimps Ahoy / Whale of a Birthday
A: Shrimps check Sandy's treedome for hard working.  Now Sandy must work intensive at a fabrication to live any longer under water in her tree dome.
B: Pearl's birthday party draws near.

Once Bitten / The New Leaf
A: Gary is avid for bite. Squid believes, Gary has an epidemic disease (like rabies).
B: Plankton realizes that he scores badly with his restaurant. So he starts a souvenier-shop, where he sells jumble.

spongegor

New Season 4 Info
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2006, 02:10:48 pm »
why do the Germans get to see those.

BiggerSquarierSpongier

New Season 4 Info
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2006, 02:11:40 pm »
Hm... I can't decide if those sound good or really dumb... I'm thinking the answer is really dumb... But I could be wrong.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2006, 02:12:17 pm by BiggerSquarierSpongier »

spongegor

New Season 4 Info
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2006, 02:13:05 pm »
why would you need to decide, you could maybe tell by the titles.

ti89titanium

New Season 4 Info
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2006, 02:40:11 pm »
hmm...those seem like plotless episodes. *sigh* I thought the other ones mentioned would start a good trend. Let us know how they turn out!

spongegor

New Season 4 Info
« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2006, 02:47:08 pm »
yeah, i wanna know how they turn out too.

bub1028

New Season 4 Info
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2006, 03:00:21 pm »
They sound all right.

But what makes Germany so special?