Author Topic: Should there be homosexuals? Are you against them?  (Read 25059 times)

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
    • http://
Should there be homosexuals? Are you against them?
« on: April 08, 2006, 03:13:37 pm »
I  think there should be homosexuals choosing the way they would want to live. Thats what makes people different. I "once christian" thought that homosexuals were soo bad. But Being christian is exactly what its cracked up to be. You must follow a religion, or a huge textbook of rules you can and cannot do, i mean c'mon, is that any way to live your life? Imagine if the whole world was full of christians, all alike and could do no harm, the world would be a bit boring eh? No offence to anyone out there, You only live once, and i think you should have fun while you do it. Now, some of the commandments are actual rules. Like no stealing, that i think is acceptable. But another commandment that is absolutley absurd is " though shall not want what their neighbor has". Thats like saying,  my friend has a psp,  and since he wants one, im not allowed to want one. its really stupid if you ask me. as for cheating on your spouse, that's wrong i agree. but homosexualism isnt.

Scientists have been studing this and apparently while in the mothers womb something goes wrong. now, lets use a male baby fetus as an example shall we?  Every fetus starts out as a female, and yes this is scientifficly proven. Well, during the latest months of pregnancey, its male body parts change, but its female brain function patterns do not.  Females see things in a different way than males. For example, females have been proven to see colors differently then males. Well the hormones crave the umm..."birds and the bees" the male baby's, now teeanger's, brain is behaving like a females, and is attracted to the male person. Notice as well how gay men seem to be more into fashion and colors? Well this is also a female behavior, as is shopping  and gossip.

Most men and women dont choose to be "gay". As a straight man would be attracted to a female model with huge you-know-whats, well another attractive,handsome,  man may be what gets a gay man excited.  It all has to do with the brains. Most now im saying "most" females use a different side of their brain then men. But, if for some reason they are using the SAME brain siade as men, they normally end up becoming lesbian when they are older, due to them devolping the man brain, but not having enough time to form the man "parts".

I think Bisexuals use a little bit of both sides of their brain, its kind of like saying its split in half, so they are attracted to either sex.

I think im finished on this post, more like a story if you ask  me, but please do take the time to read it.
Sometimes when I sleep at night I think of (Dr. Seuss's) 'Hop on Pop.'
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Names Rachel....call me that or Rae...whichever.. :P

<33 Asian Guys Are Hawt<33

www.myspace.com/punkshorty

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2006, 03:24:42 pm »
I  think there should be homosexuals choosing the way they would want to live. Thats what makes people different. I "once christian" thought that homosexuals were soo bad. But Being christian is exactly what its cracked up to be. You must follow a religion, or a huge textbook of rules you can and cannot do, i mean c'mon, is that any way to live your life? Imagine if the whole world was full of christians, all alike and could do no harm, the world would be a bit boring eh? No offence to anyone out there, You only live once, and i think you should have fun while you do it. Now, some of the commandments are actual rules. Like no stealing, that i think is acceptable. But another commandment that is absolutley absurd is " though shall not want what their neighbor has". Thats like saying,  my friend has a psp,  and since he wants one, im not allowed to want one. its really stupid if you ask me. as for cheating on your spouse, that's wrong i agree. but homosexualism isnt.

Scientists have been studing this and apparently while in the mothers womb something goes wrong. now, lets use a male baby fetus as an example shall we?  Every fetus starts out as a female, and yes this is scientifficly proven. Well, during the latest months of pregnancey, its male body parts change, but its female brain function patterns do not.  Females see things in a different way than males. For example, females have been proven to see colors differently then males. Well the hormones crave the umm..."birds and the bees" the male baby's, now teeanger's, brain is behaving like a females, and is attracted to the male person. Notice as well how gay men seem to be more into fashion and colors? Well this is also a female behavior, as is shopping  and gossip.

Most men and women dont choose to be "gay". As a straight man would be attracted to a female model with huge you-know-whats, well another attractive,handsome,  man may be what gets a gay man excited.  It all has to do with the brains. Most now im saying "most" females use a different side of their brain then men. But, if for some reason they are using the SAME brain siade as men, they normally end up becoming lesbian when they are older, due to them devolping the man brain, but not having enough time to form the man "parts".

I think Bisexuals use a little bit of both sides of their brain, its kind of like saying its split in half, so they are attracted to either sex.

I think im finished on this post, more like a story if you ask  me, but please do take the time to read it.
[snapback]281850[/snapback]
First of all, lumping in all queer guys as feminine like you just described is completely a false innuendo. I know a lot of queer guys who are into video games, monster trucks, etc, just like any straight guy is. You just labeled homosexuals without even realizing it... you are right about one thing. And everyone is a female inside the womb... every fetus conceived is female. And wether or not it changes depends on the chromosomes and chemicals. And yeah, the fetus become a man but the brain sex is still female. That is my problem actually I believe... but either way, only a small percentage of people on this Earth are 100% queer, and only a small percentage 100% straight... nearly EVERYONE has had at least one same sex fantasy. Just because you fantasize about the same sex once in awhile does not mean you are queer or bisexual... a lot of these people walk around "Oh, I am bisexual because I like guys and girls too!" The sad truth is many people don't know their own sexuality... and there are a lot of queer people out there in straight relationships. Sexuality is just such a hard thing to figure out. Heck, I still don't know mine to be honest. I dunno if I am queer, straight, bi, or whatever... and as far as religion goes yeah... most religions condemn it. NOT just Christianity. Buddhism, Muslim, Doaism... nearly every religion in existance condemns homosexuality as an evil sin against God. So saying only Christian oppose it is being completely biased... and just because you are queer does not mean you can't be religious either. Also the bible is not a book of rules too live by... it is just a book of guidance and advice... only the extremist Christians live by every word, because there are many rules in the bible that contradict each other, but I am not getting into that right now.

Also I don't like to use the word "gay" when talking about homosexuals... it's just completely tacky. Gay means happy... how the word Gay ever came to mean Homosexual is beyond me.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2006, 03:27:55 pm by Dragon Of Grief »

carterhawk

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2006, 08:18:40 pm »
I say yes as a natural form of population control. the less people out there making copies of themselves the better.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2006, 08:33:15 pm »
I say yes as a natural form of population control. the less people out there making copies of themselves the better.
[snapback]281923[/snapback]
Queer people can still have kids, you know... Lesbians have themselves artificially inseminated all the time. Also there are newly homosexual men who have had sex with women before and have had kids.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2006, 08:43:14 pm »
Queer people can still have kids, you know... Lesbians have themselves artificially inseminated all the time. Also there are newly homosexual men who have had sex with women before and have had kids.
[snapback]281927[/snapback]
I think what he meant is yes, those situations can happen, but a majority of the time they don't happen.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2006, 09:16:39 pm »
Kevin, you'd be surprised how often they do happen... I don't have a problem with Lesbians getting artificially inseminated... I think it's great. I was just trying to make a point.

carterhawk

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2006, 10:44:03 pm »
two guys cant give birth, no matter how hard they try. even if two women have a kid, that doenst offset the two guys not having the kid.

There are a looooot of people on the planet, and most of them are cranking out babies when shouldnt.

Sb129

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2006, 06:50:20 am »
I think there should be mainly becuase I'm not the most religous person you'll ever find,but if someone wants to love another man or women it's find with me becuase they're not bothering me.

garyfan

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2006, 07:00:55 am »
Honestly, I think they don't have a choice. I'm not against it but our world doesn't need it. I don't find it natural. But they do exist so that's fine.

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2006, 07:32:29 am »
The less people out there making copies of themselves the better.
Shall we start with you?

Lil Loco

« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2006, 09:31:49 am »
i'm christian...i follow the bible...i dont agree with homosexuality.

but...i aint gonna go around saying "screw queerz and gay people" cuz i dont agree with how they're livin.  and yea, ty iz right...you cant go pushin gay people into one feminine pile.  one of my brotherz iz gay but he'z the complete opposite of the stereotype...he'z built, strong, into carz and truckz, a county sheriff, wearz regular clothez, etc etc.  if you didnt know him, you would never guess he was gay...but anywayz, that dont matter.  and i resent wut you're sayin bout christianz but i aint tryin to argue with people right now so wutever.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2006, 10:09:43 am »
two guys cant give birth, no matter how hard they try. even if two women have a kid, that doenst offset the two guys not having the kid.
[snapback]281947[/snapback]
Actually, they are coming up with a way now that men can actually get pregnant too... watch the Discovery Health Channel once in awhile.

Honestly, I think they don't have a choice. I'm not against it but our world doesn't need it. I don't find it natural. But they do exist so that's fine.
[snapback]281960[/snapback]
You sit here saying they don't have a choice yet you still call it "unnatural"? You are saying the world doesn't need it yet in the first post you said it doesn't "bother" you anymore? You need to quit flip-flopping and make up your mind.

The less people out there making copies of themselves the better.
Shall we start with you?
[snapback]281962[/snapback]
Zzzzzzzzzzing :lol:

i'm christian...i follow the bible...i dont agree with homosexuality.

but...i aint gonna go around saying "screw queerz and gay people" cuz i dont agree with how they're livin.  and yea, ty iz right...you cant go pushin gay people into one feminine pile.  one of my brotherz iz gay but he'z the complete opposite of the stereotype...he'z built, strong, into carz and truckz, a county sheriff, wearz regular clothez, etc etc.  if you didnt know him, you would never guess he was gay...but anywayz, that dont matter.  and i resent wut you're sayin bout christianz but i aint tryin to argue with people right now so wutever.
[snapback]281981[/snapback]
Don't worry, Jeremy... some of us are smart enough too realize that Christians aren't the only ones who feel that way about homosexuality... like I said... nearly every religion in existance condemns it.

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2006, 10:38:28 am »
well i was watching  MTV's Date my mom, and there was this gorgeous guy, strong built, and handsome. He was a makeup artist and he was homosexual, and they had different guys but he must date the mom to figure out which one he wants to date without seeing them. And that is true that alot of homosexuals are manly and enjoy sports/workouts/ ect. just as same as the next straight guy. Personally i love Gay guys. They are so much fun to hang aorund with. I have  a few family relatives who are gay, and close family friends, and it doesnt bother me one bit.
Sometimes when I sleep at night I think of (Dr. Seuss's) 'Hop on Pop.'
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Names Rachel....call me that or Rae...whichever.. :P

<33 Asian Guys Are Hawt<33

www.myspace.com/punkshorty

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2006, 11:13:34 am »
Oh, crap... I mixed up Garyfan with Garygirl :sleep:

I'm sorry. lol.

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2006, 11:27:47 am »

There are a looooot of people on the planet, and most of them are cranking out babies when shouldnt.
[snapback]281947[/snapback]
Like Ty said they're working on it...

Also, they have the thing where you provide the sperm and they produce the baby. I do not know what is called.