Author Topic: Sooo yeah... illegal immigration  (Read 19770 times)

Dragon Of Grief

Sooo yeah... illegal immigration
« on: April 09, 2006, 08:46:41 pm »
I am surprised nobody has brought this up yet... as we know the amount of illegal immigration from Mexico has skyrocketed... never have we had such a huge population boom. Many of these illegal immigrabts are refusing to assimilate into American culture... meaning they refuse to learn English, take American jobs for less then minimum wage and NOW they are demanding healthcare and education! And now the government is trying to make a bill that lets illegal aliens work on American soil. Some of these illegals are even suggesting that the land is rightfully theres! I can understand that when American bought that part of Mexico that the Mexicans that lived there had no choice, but for the ones that were never there when it happened have absolutely no RIGHT to be there. We need our resources for legal Americans... not these intruding illegals. Here is a website that they started.

http://www.mexica-movement.org/ENTERHERETEXTONLY.htm

They are basically saying that White people should go back to their homelands in Europe... which is assanine considering most White people living on American soil where BORN in America when these illegals where not.

Anybody else have an opinion to share or facts too add?

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2006, 08:49:04 pm »
Ok this affects me cuz like 12432352 immigrants live by/near me. I hate hearing about it. This is the LANDOFTHEFREE. Who wouldn't wanna live here? lol. But yeah, I mean seriously, shouldnt we welcome them with open arms? I know some people are doing wrong over here.. but uh.. some aren't. Some want to make a better living. They need to take care of their families.

It's not fair!

I HATE YOU AMERICA!

Lil Loco

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2006, 08:57:00 pm »
if someone wantz in here, they can apply for u.s. citizenship, come here legally, and pay taxez like the rest of us.  i'm latino and it p1ssez me off that therez all these whiny latino people complaining about america being racist against them when they dont realize that alot of illegalz are screwing over our economy. they dont pay taxez but still use public servicez that actual taxpayerz fund...and some of 'em get paid and funnel money back home to people in mexico which takez money OUT of our economy altogether.  so i dont feel no sympathy for 'em.  that aint to say that i havent met some chill people that came here illegally, but i still stand by my point...if you're gonna come here, do it the right way.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2006, 08:57:46 pm by Lil Loco »

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2006, 09:19:49 pm »
Ok this affects me cuz like 12432352 immigrants live by/near me. I hate hearing about it. This is the LANDOFTHEFREE. Who wouldn't wanna live here? lol. But yeah, I mean seriously, shouldnt we welcome them with open arms? I know some people are doing wrong over here.. but uh.. some aren't. Some want to make a better living. They need to take care of their families.

It's not fair!

I HATE YOU AMERICA!
[snapback]282089[/snapback]
We need to take care of our OWN families... They are downgrading our wya of life, taking our jobs, and stealing money from us. This is land of the free... not land of the illegals.

Snowthrower

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2006, 09:22:05 pm »
I'm not going to even touch this issue; your either going to hate me or side with me 100%.

It's not fair!

I HATE YOU AMERICA!

Going to get immigration papers or visa really isnt that hard; theres absolutely no reason to come into this country illegally.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2006, 09:24:58 pm by Snowthrower »

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2006, 02:03:48 pm »
What if they dont have the money? What if they dont  have the time? I mean, my family could be starving.. I wouldcome  to America knowing someone will help me, right?

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2006, 02:07:09 pm »
See, I don't care about them... I don't care. I care about the welfare and welbeing of my country... I could care less about some illegals. I don't care how POOR they are. If they want to be citizens here so badly then they need to come to our country by legal means... do you have any idea how damaging they are too our country, Scilla?

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2006, 02:37:45 pm »
I know like 4 or 5 families that are here illegally. They arent  "damaging " at all..

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2006, 02:48:15 pm »
There are HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of illegals immigrants here, Scilla... where do you get your statistics from? They take jobs from Americans, and they don't desevre to be here. They need to all be shipped back to the sqauller they came from. If they hate their country so bad then DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT instead of unjustifly coming on American soil and stealing from our country... how anyone can support these rats is beyond me.

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2006, 03:12:43 pm »
I dont take the time out to look at statistics.. I just honestly think we should welcome everyone.

Lil Loco

« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2006, 03:42:20 pm »
if you're wanna welcome people, itz an understandable feeling.  but at least have them pay taxez and stop screwing over the economy.  it givez the hard-workin legal latinoz a bad rep.

bub1028

« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2006, 04:10:01 pm »
We should welcome them.  I agree, America is the "land of the free."  But they have to pay taxes, etc. like the rest of us.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2006, 06:14:18 pm »

It's not fair!

I HATE YOU AMERICA!
[snapback]282089[/snapback]
We need to take care of our OWN families... They are downgrading our wya of life, taking our jobs, and stealing money from us. This is land of the free... not land of the illegals.
[snapback]282097[/snapback]
They're not "taking" our jobs.

Lost your job to someone who was willing to work harder for less money? Boo hoo. :(

Lil Loco

« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2006, 06:23:58 pm »
yea...and not havin to pay the federal government any money...and mailing U.S. dollars from their paycheckz into mexico.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2006, 06:27:57 pm »
yea...and not havin to pay the federal government any money...and mailing U.S. dollars from their paycheckz into mexico.
[snapback]282185[/snapback]
I'm not saying that they shouldn't pay taxes, it's just that they are, more times than less, willing to work hard.