Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. Melee  (Read 3619 times)

Super Ry

Super Smash Bros. Melee
« on: October 11, 2003, 12:52:12 pm »
Episode 1.

We find ourselves in the Mushroom Kingdom. It's just a plain ordinary day when...
Toad: MARIO! LUIGI! BOWSER'S HOLDING THE PRINCESS HOSTAGE!
Mario: Not again!
Luigi: That's the sixth time this week.
Toad: I know! Come on.
Cuts to Princess Peach's Castle. Bowser is standing in a tower with Peach in a steel cage.
Peach: You'll never get away with this Bowser! When Mario and Luigi get here, they'll kick your butt to the next dimension like they aways...
Bowser: SHUT UP PRINCESS, that's what you think. Those you are actually walking into a trap of mine. *Mario and Luigi enter*
Mario: There you are Bowser.
Luigi: Now you shall leave Princess Toadstool... *Peach glares at him* Oh right, wrong decade, I mean Princess Peach, alone!
Bowser: Go ahead, get me!
Peach: HUH? *Mario and Luigi are staring at Bowser*
Mario: *whispering to Luigi* What the heck does he think he's doing? He'd never let us capture him on purpose.
Luigi: *whispering to Mario* You're right. This is probably just a trick. *outloud* Ok, here we come.
Mario: *quietly* Get you fireballs ready. *they both start running towards him*
Bowser: ATTACK MY KOOPAS! *pulls lever and koopa troopas come in through a hole in the wall*
Mario: FIRE! *he and Luigi throw fireballs at koopas. most of them go flying out the window leaving a few* Luigi, are you ready?
Luigi: You betca. *both start spining fast*
Mario: MARIO TORNADO!
Luigi: LUIGI CYCLONE!
Bowser: NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *koopas get caught in wind and blowup* You may have defeated my koopa army, but I have much more to offer. *though intercom* BOMB-OMBS, GET IM! *a bunch of bomb-ombs come in through the hole*
Peach: Mario, look out!
Bowser: Nothing can stop me now! *evil laugh*
Mario: Quick Luigi, throw your fireballs.
Luigi: Okay. *they start throwing fireballsat bomb-ombs which light their fuses and they blowup*
Bowser: AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!My army has fallen! I shall have to kill you two myself! *blows firebreath on them and they get burnt badly*
Mario: Ow.
Luigi: That hurts.
Bowser: NOW TO FINISH YOU OFF! *is about to sit on them when a white light appears and a note materializes inside the light* Huh? What the heck...
Luigi: Look! It's addressed to us. *sure enough, it has everone's name on it. Mario takes the note*
Peach: What's it say Mario?
Mario: Let's see. *starts reading note* Dear Mario, Luigi, Peach and Bowser, because you are so famous, you have been chosen to battle in pitch combat against other people for the crown of King or Queen Nintendo. Signed, Someone in particular. Well, sounds fun! Let's go. *they all disappear*
Meanwhile, in Dream Land...
*we see Kirby walking down the road when King Dedede jumps out in front of him*
Kirby: Oh no, not you again!
King Dedede: HA HA, but it is, and now you shall pay the piper!
Kirby: Uh, what's that mean?
King Dedede: I have no idea, BUT IT SEEMS APPROPRIATE FOR YOUR DESTRUCTION! *turns to Wispy Woods* GET HIM! *Wispy's sleeping* I said, GET HIM! *Wispy's still asleep* WAKE UP YOU DORK! *slams foot on his root and he wakes up*
Wispy Woods: OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! You didn't have to do that!
King Dedede: Sorry, but look who's come to fight!
Kirby: I didn't come to battle, I was just strolling along.
King Dedede: Who cares? We're still going to kill you.
Wispy Woods: Yeah! Take this! *blows on Kirby and he goes flying*
Kirby: Arg! *is struggling not to get blown away. he puffs up and lands next to them* Ta-da!
King Dedede: Ta-da my <censored>. *gets out his hammer* Get ready for your death Kirby! *swings hammer at Kirby but he moves out of the way*
Kirby: This doesn't seem fair. *gets out mallet*
King Dedede: Oh poopy. *Kirby swings mallet and Dedede's hammer breaks* Oh double poopy.
Kirby: Ha! Who's winning now penguin head? *Wispy spits out an apple and it hits the mallet. it then breaks* Oh no!
King Dedede: Ha! Now we're even.
Kirby: Where's my Star Rod? *Waddle Dee appears with a Star Rod*
Waddle Dee: Here ya go.
Kirby: Thanks. *Waddle Dee walks away and Kirby swings Rod at Dedede*
King Dedede: OW, STOP IT! *Kirby keeps swinging* CUT IT OUT! *Kirby prepares another blast but it runs out*
Kirby: Uh oh.
King Dedede: HA HA HA! Get ready to die Kirby! *is about to step on him when a white light appears. the beam shines on Wispy and he burns up. a note then materializes inside the light* Huh? What the heck is that?
Kirby: Let's find out. *takes note and light disappears* Dear Kirby, because you are so famous,...
King Dedede: Hey, I'm famous too!
Kirby: *ignores him* ...you have been chosen to battle in pitch combat against other people for the crown of King Nintendo. Signed, Someone in Particular. Yea, I'm going! *Warp Star appears. Kirby grabs it and flies off into the great unknown*

The End
In the next episode, see Samus battle Ridley, Ness vs. Starman, and Nana and Popo's troubles.

Megan

Super Smash Bros. Melee
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2003, 01:59:10 pm »
that belongs in the easter island head sir.

Patrick

Super Smash Bros. Melee
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2003, 02:06:06 pm »
Actually, easter island head is for spongebob fianfics only.

KrabbyLand173

Super Smash Bros. Melee
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2003, 03:15:31 pm »
3><4(7|y.

Super Ry

Super Smash Bros. Melee
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2003, 11:30:25 am »
So did anyone like it?

Not So Silent Bob

Super Smash Bros. Melee
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2003, 12:21:42 pm »
It was aight.

Super Ry

Super Smash Bros. Melee
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2003, 10:12:21 am »
Yay, I'm getting feeback! Anybody else injoy it?

Patrick

Super Smash Bros. Melee
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2003, 10:22:40 am »
Meh... I dunno. You need better fights. And Peach's name IS Princess Toadstool.