Author Topic: Abortion? should it be leagle? Are you for it?  (Read 37889 times)

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
    • http://
Abortion? should it be leagle? Are you for it?
« Reply #60 on: April 28, 2006, 03:09:23 pm »
Sorry didn't understand most of that...
Sometimes when I sleep at night I think of (Dr. Seuss's) 'Hop on Pop.'
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Names Rachel....call me that or Rae...whichever.. :P

<33 Asian Guys Are Hawt<33

www.myspace.com/punkshorty

Lil Loco

« Reply #61 on: April 28, 2006, 06:25:48 pm »
if liz says that you're not gonna get banned, then you should probly believe her...she has control in that department.  and they'd warn you to chill out before they would ban you anyway.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2006, 06:35:05 pm by Lil Loco »

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #62 on: April 28, 2006, 09:18:48 pm »
No Liz, i didnt get "pwned" or "owned" i just felt that if i said anything more to any other people i would get banned , while im restraining myself from saying anything right now, its hard you bet. i said i believe that the women should have a choice for abortion, and i didnt think it was right to have one, but the women should have a choice. ok? I wasnt supposed to say anything, but too late. Ty's logic for this is exactly  how i feel. so no, i didnt get "pwned". And im directing this to everyone, not just liz....

sorry for being cranky people...im up early...tutoring for math...bleh -_-
[snapback]285174[/snapback]
Hah, you don't get banned for stuff like that.

You don't make sense.  You may not think it is right, but women should have a choice?  I don't think it's right to steal.  Should people be allowed to make a choice there too?

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 29, 2006, 05:31:20 am »
Thats different though. Stealing isn't a part of your body. People shouldn't steal. However, they have the choice to do it or not, and if they get caught they suffer consequences. I Don't think abortion is right, i don't know how many times I've stated that, but I will say it, once a again, to get my point across.

I DO NOT THINK ABORTION IS RIGHT.

Although, WOMEN SHOULD HAVE A CHOICE OF WHETHER TO HAVE AN ABORTION OR NOT.

I think it is WRONG to use that as a type of birth control.

But when it gets to the bottom line here, everyone needs to make their own choices. Sometimes our choices hurt others, but thats our choice. It may not be your first option for the problem, but for others it is, and no one can help that. Except the president and states. Even, then, women would preform abortions themselves illeagly, and end up killing themselves and the baby.

There, I think I have stated my point across...but I'll wait around for another fireball thrown at me. :closedeyes:
« Last Edit: April 29, 2006, 05:33:01 am by Garygirl »
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

carterhawk

« Reply #64 on: April 30, 2006, 06:35:19 pm »
 :mellow:
« Last Edit: December 15, 2007, 12:17:55 pm by The All Seeing Eye »

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #65 on: April 30, 2006, 07:22:10 pm »
without reading 5 pages of debate, ill put in this:

I believe that a woman should have the choice of whether or not to have an arbortion. But in the event that the father wants the abortion and the mother does not, then the father must be freed from all legal and financial obligations regarding the child to be born forever. By proceeding with the birth against the wishes of the father the woman is making the asertion that she is fully capable of raising and caring for that child all by herself.
[snapback]285575[/snapback]
If the father doesn't want the birth to happen he shouldn't have had intercourse with her, and if he decides to leave her then she should get as much child supprot as possible from him... it is wrong to just tell your wife "Oh, well I don't think we should have a baby, get an abortion." It takes two people. If the father is freed from all financial obligation then how is the women supposed to raise the child? The loser should at least pay support. I don't know where you got that chivalrist idea from but it is absurd.

carterhawk

« Reply #66 on: April 30, 2006, 08:04:13 pm »
 :mellow: :mellow:
« Last Edit: December 15, 2007, 12:18:02 pm by The All Seeing Eye »

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 01, 2006, 02:43:53 pm »
Yay Ty is finally in the debate. THis is abortion and how your either for it or against it, not lets get preganat for child support. If she really wanted to get pregnant then she wouldn't go get an abortion. Think logically and wisley  before the next time you post carterhawk.
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #68 on: May 01, 2006, 06:37:27 pm »
So when a woman uses a needle to puncture a whole in a condem so that she will get pregnant and get money out of a guy, he should just sit back and take it? it may take two people to concieve a child, but it only takes one to have a child. If a woman makes the decision to let a child go from a collection of cells to a human being, then she must bare the costs as well. And of course there is also adoption. nothing says that woman has to keep the child either. Women have all the power, men have none. Lets give the guys a say in what happens in their lives as well.
[snapback]285602[/snapback]
Then the GUY shouldn't have SEX with her then. It doesn't matter if she pokes a hole in the condom or not... if he isn't READY for that type of responsibility he has NO BUSINESS having intercourse with her. I agree with the adoption thing. That is an option. But it doesn't matter what argument you bring up... you have sex no matter WHAT there is almost always a possibility of pregnancy. My best friend from school wasn't even SUPPOSED to be born. His mother had her tubes tied and STILL got pregnant. The only way you can assure not getting pregnant is not having sex or having a histerectomy, and I really don't believe in histerectomies unless it is absolutely essential.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2006, 06:39:46 pm by Dragon Of Grief »

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 05, 2006, 03:58:34 pm »
So when a woman uses a needle to puncture a whole in a condem so that she will get pregnant and get money out of a guy, he should just sit back and take it? it may take two people to concieve a child, but it only takes one to have a child. If a woman makes the decision to let a child go from a collection of cells to a human being, then she must bare the costs as well. And of course there is also adoption. nothing says that woman has to keep the child either. Women have all the power, men have none. Lets give the guys a say in what happens in their lives as well.
[snapback]285602[/snapback]
Then the GUY shouldn't have SEX with her then. It doesn't matter if she pokes a hole in the condom or not... if he isn't READY for that type of responsibility he has NO BUSINESS having intercourse with her. I agree with the adoption thing. That is an option. But it doesn't matter what argument you bring up... you have sex no matter WHAT there is almost always a possibility of pregnancy. My best friend from school wasn't even SUPPOSED to be born. His mother had her tubes tied and STILL got pregnant. The only way you can assure not getting pregnant is not having sex or having a histerectomy, and I really don't believe in histerectomies unless it is absolutely essential.
[snapback]285772[/snapback]

she got her tubes tied and he was still born? :huh:  very confused....
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

carterhawk

« Reply #70 on: May 05, 2006, 06:19:15 pm »
 :mellow:
« Last Edit: December 15, 2007, 12:18:11 pm by The All Seeing Eye »

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #71 on: May 05, 2006, 07:21:44 pm »
she got her tubes tied and he was still born? :huh:  very confused....
[snapback]286158[/snapback]
That happens more often than you think.  A woman gets her tubes tied, but she still gets pregnant.

bub1028

« Reply #72 on: May 06, 2006, 06:32:20 am »
Abortion, I don't think, should be legal.  It's killing.

Unless, if it was like a teenage girl who got raped or something.  Then, come on, you have to understand.

Thwomp

« Reply #73 on: May 06, 2006, 08:11:00 pm »
Life is something we all have the right to.  I, a piece of stone, am so lucky to have life into this world.  Like my buddy Whomp.

Thwomp

« Reply #74 on: May 06, 2006, 08:21:48 pm »

I pity da foo' who thinks it's okay to brutally murder an unborn baby!