Author Topic: Later  (Read 10044 times)

spongebobnet

Re: Later
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2006, 08:15:48 pm »
Ok soory,but treat people like you want to be treated.

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2006, 08:04:42 am »
The original forum members are almost all gone. I'll be leaving soon myself. Maybe not forever, but with college a few weeks off it will be hard to get on.
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

Offline Roger

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2006, 12:07:51 pm »
The original forum members are almost all gone. I'll be leaving soon myself. Maybe not forever, but with college a few weeks off it will be hard to get on.

You'll see that it's really not that bad at college.  At least it wasn't for me my first year.

Band8PGeek

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2006, 08:42:43 am »
Well, I'm staying on USB no matter what, despite previous rumours. Same with SBM.

Pipo Monkey 36

« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2006, 08:45:16 am »
Yes, but in your post you said you were never mean to me.  Never usually means "not ever", "not at all."  Regardless of whether you were mad or not.  You don't just send people spam messages.  If you're angry or not.
I agree. Spongebobnet sent me a message saying "Hi dont respond or I'll ban you for 12 days. Moderator spongebobnet" That E-mail wasted my mailbox space.