Author Topic: Dream worshipping God :short:  (Read 2424 times)

spongebobnet

Dream worshipping God :short:
« on: August 20, 2006, 06:51:16 am »
OK it was first a pretty dream because i was plyying with my old friends that i'll never ever see again in this dessert place.There was this huge slide(It didn't even look like a slide but it was.And i was talking to me and i really felt happy.Then i appered at this school wich was closed and i was riding my bike.It had a sad blue sky alittle greenish and I saw kids riding bikes there too.I saw my dad and that's all I remember from that scene.I was at my house.There was christmas lights in the living room and my cousin was there and my mom and dads friend.I went to my computer and written in a paper i found was religious websites.I typed one in(it was long)and then I don't remember what happened.So i appered in my room out of nowhere.Threre were magazines in my bed angain religious.My sister was there so i told her to go out.I closed the door and there was nightlight light in my room.It was a little dark.I got this feeling that the devil was somewhere.I reached out my hand and prayed to god.I don't remember what the first prayer was but i remember the second prayer.It said:Our Father Which art in heaven, Hallowed be Thy name.Thy kingdom come.ANd then I said something in spannish saying to forgive me and out of nowhere i saw two hands in my book shelf.They were looking for something in a pile of books.Before my prayer I heard somone say:Why waste a life.I think itmeant pray to God in you want to go to heavon or else you'll be going to hell.Well the hand scared my and my sister was sweating from exercise and with her boyfriend.I told her that there was something(the hands)that scared my and that how it ended.

I think it's from my prayer i did one day, for God to teach me a lesson or maybe another prayer that i asked him to teach me how to pray.Well I suggest you all pray cause you won't know what bad thing will happen in the end.Also dreams are a good way for God,Jesus,or angels to communicate with us.

wORSHING God means actions and errors you commited.God speacking to you sometimes depends what he says but can mean something bad.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2006, 06:54:11 am by spongebobnet »

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Re: Dream worshipping God :short:
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2006, 10:57:38 am »
I love the title and how it says :short: even though its not true o_o

btw, I'm not going to read all that. Do you have any cliffs?

Offline LE

• SpongeBob
  • with walls of the deepest blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2006, 11:09:45 am »
Didnt someone else have a religious dream straight from God..? =/
it got too real

bub1028

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2006, 06:38:11 am »

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2006, 06:11:19 pm »
I've had an out-of-world experience.

Basically, I was in hell. And I was given 2 doors. One would lead to another set of 2 doors, and the other would lead to eternal pain and suffering. If I picked the one that lead to 2 doors, then I was given the same choice again. Basically it was impending doom. I remember waking up with the wind knocked out of me and tears all over my face. And when I went back to sleep after a cup of tea, I had it again. I had it all night that day. Waking up every hour or so.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2006, 07:01:31 pm by VulturEMaN »

spongebobnet

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2006, 06:14:20 pm »
http://www.unitedspongebob.com/forums/index.php/topic,16160.0.html

If this is what you're talking about.
That's something Else.Jesus means salvation.But this means something else and i'm in difficult times in my life. :(