Author Topic: Spongebob series much worst after movie  (Read 11864 times)

patrick2403

Re: Spongebob series much worst after movie
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2006, 10:14:35 am »
Season 4 certainly isn't perfect, but I think it has some great episodes. I think it's just as good as Season 3. "Krusty Towers," "Krabs vs. Plankton," "Selling Out," "The Lost Mattress," "Whale of a Birthday," and "Ghost Host" were all awesome episodes.

Remember Season 3 had some stinkers as well ("SpongeBob Meets the Strangler," "Ugh," and "I Had an Accident" just to name a few).

evol687

« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2006, 11:38:09 am »
Hey Spongebob meets the strangler was drop dead immortal and so was its b-side short pranks a lot

This is one of the truly best last SB episode i have seen where I laughed from title card to end credit

and UGH is the most origanal SB short in the history of history

Do you know why

Because I took something that was used in another short and the dialouge/music and gags in this short are still gut bucketly classic

it is due to this fact because its season 3 and not 4 where spongebobs voice is way to preppy and right wing for a punkrock/goth/hippy to handle and my wife agrees with me 10,0000%

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2006, 12:02:56 am »
Any real, real CN shows? FG & Futurama don't count since they were/are on Fox.
I watch Billy & Mandy occasionally...but not very often.

Thats about the only show thats on CN (not adult swim time)

PatSponge StarPants

« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2006, 10:46:59 pm »
I'm really sick of the Season 4 bashing. I like it. It's my second favorite season, only behind Season 3. Season 4 does have it's bad episodes (Such as Dunces and Dragons or Chimps Ahoy), but so does every other season. I'm not saying these episode are terrible but they are bad for SpongeBob's standards, because we all know how good this show is. So basically I'm saying that SpongeBob hasn't gone downhill at all. Anyone who says otherwise probably isn't a fan.

patrick2403

« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2006, 06:11:01 pm »
I totally agree, PatSponge!

aligirl

« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2006, 06:13:49 pm »
Season 4 isn't as good as the previous ones, but I'd give the writers credit for episodes like "Patrick Smartpants" and "Whale of a Birthday".

evol687

« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2006, 12:14:59 pm »
Why did they make patrick smart and generic and in that swill nugget that was patrick smartpants

I thought he was smarter and more original than all the sb characters combined and despite his foolishness he is the one of ther many reason why seasons one through three were amazing

His immortal moments include his apperences in

Pranks alot
naughty nautical neighbors
no weenies allowed
i'm with stupid
marmaidman and barnicle boy IV
life of crime
krusty towers(where him and squid stole the entire episode from the yellow guy and for a good reason he was being to much of a preppy and not a punk rocker for his own good)
and patty hype just to name a few