Author Topic: Survivor: Cook Islands  (Read 9759 times)

Chrono

Survivor: Cook Islands
« on: September 05, 2006, 06:14:52 pm »
I just wanted to post this topic for the sake of laughing everytime I read the name...because my mind is dirty and likes to play tricks on my eyes...

Anyways, anybody going to watch this season, despite it's past its prime?

I'm glad to see Exile Island back, and I'd like to see all the new personalitys they have.

Discuss...

garyfan

Re: Survivor: Cook Islands
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2006, 04:10:35 am »
This should be an interesting one...based on the way they divided it XD
The ideas of Exile Island were good and it would be good to bring those back!

bub1028

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2006, 05:04:32 am »
YES! Definetely going to watch it.  September 14th, one week from today!  Exile Island, sweet... they're gonna bring it back.  Can't wait!

Offline Roger

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2006, 09:31:29 am »
Ew. :S

Survivor is WAY played out now.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2006, 02:00:27 pm »
I'll be watching it as they seperated the groups via race. Oughta be funny to watch.

But, yes, it's past its prime

bub1028

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2006, 02:51:25 pm »
Yeah, it is, but to me it's still interesting.

Chrono

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2006, 01:09:39 pm »
First episode was rly amazing. They had great people on it, and an azn d00d named Brad (so awesome)

I hope that the asians or the latins go to Tribal Council next time so that they can vote out Cao Boi on Asians or the fat lazy guy on Latins

Sb129

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2006, 03:48:42 pm »
I did, that white lady who let the chickens go is gonna be the first one to go out of the white group. What a dumb sh**! :D

bub1028

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2006, 08:08:38 am »
I did, that white lady who let the chickens go is gonna be the first one to go out of the white group. What a dumb sh**! :D
LOL, yeah.  She reminds me of Angie, who was on a couple seasons back.  Because she looks like her.

I think this will be an interesting season, it looks good.  I'm happy Stefanie voted that way, except I didn't want any of them to go.  :(

A Secret String#33;

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2006, 01:00:56 pm »
What did everyone think of that guy on the Hispanic team thinking that caucasian girl was in love with him? HAHAHA!  :rolleyes:

bub1028

« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2006, 01:05:07 pm »
What did everyone think of that guy on the Hispanic team thinking that caucasian girl was in love with him? HAHAHA!  :rolleyes:
LOL, that part made me laugh so hard, at the end.  She was like "aww... we still love you...", and the idiot took that literally.  I'm glad he got voted off...

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2006, 01:38:24 pm »
I was like 'way to embarass yourself'

But it looked like that girl was trying to get other people to believe that she said 'we love you'. She hesitated and tried to buy some time with her responses. @_@

Chrono

« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2006, 02:14:50 pm »
That was hilarious. Thankfully he was eliminated. I missed last weeks though, but ftw, they merged into 2 already? Jeeez, they need to keep it the same for awhile...

bub1028

« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2006, 12:47:54 pm »
That was hilarious. Thankfully he was eliminated. I missed last weeks though, but ftw, they merged into 2 already? Jeeez, they need to keep it the same for awhile...
LOL, yeah they do... and I was sooo disappointed they merged already, because I hadn't seen the first half of the episode... >:(

I mean, what's it been, three weeks? 

Chrono

« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2006, 01:13:19 pm »
Less. 9  days...on the island. 3 weeks in rl...